The Walking Dead, season 5

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seeing as he seems to have been bitten they are all fucked I would presume.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
It would be interesting to know if any of the characters are vegetarian in this zombie apocalypse.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Wouldn't have he turned alreddeh?
Has to die from his wounds first, it's not so quick from a small bite.

That end is straight from the comics, right? Gets bitten, they eat him, he laughs his off but then Rick&Co come fuck everyone up before we see the result. I wonder how the show will do it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Has to die from his wounds first, it's not so quick from a small bite.

That end is straight from the comics, right? Gets bitten, they eat him, he laughs his off but then Rick&Co come fuck everyone up before we see the result. I wonder how the show will do it.

I thought everyone had an infection and a super infection if they got bit meaning they died pretty quickly after regardless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bob wasn't actually bitten because he said the walker only got him where the bandage was on his shoulder.

(yes I've just watched 4 seasons of this show in the last 10 days and no I don't know why I wasn't keeping up previously)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bob wasn't actually bitten because he said the walker only got him where the bandage was on his shoulder.

(yes I've just watched 4 seasons of this show in the last 10 days and no I don't know why I wasn't keeping up previously)
I don't know, him being bitten would explain the crying.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought he was going out to top himself before he turned...but we will see.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought he was crying from the stress of nearly being killed.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He didn't raise a celebratory glass with the others either but I think that's down to the whole alcoholic thing. He's been a bit... unpredictable with his emotions (randomly smiling etc) so I think he just gets overwhelmed sometimes.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Glad you could all remember who he is. I thought I'd never seen him before. Short term memory loss it is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Glad you could all remember who he is. I thought I'd never seen him before. Short term memory loss it is.
You're obviously not a fan of The Wire then. :( I recognised D'Angelo Barksdale instantly.

(sidenote - I wonder if Bob and Father Gabriel had a good we-were-both-in-The-Wire catch-up)

Anyway, Daryl (and maybe Glenn was there too?) found Bob just before it all went tits up at the prison, he escaped with Sasha and Maggie.

sidesidenote...
Father Gabriel: That's a beautiful child.

Carl: thanks. I work out.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Like i said before; looks promising that they'll be on the move.

Calm episode(as would expect as a 2nd one), more talking dead, but not too much and stupidity was kept in check for the most part. One more episode like this and it's thumbs up for the season bar major f*ckups.

One thing i'll call bs on though;

Cross car being at f*ckanywhere nebraska just when they happen to be f*ckallknows why at the car they found at randomasswaterrun inc.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh yeah he was the ex-con boxing coach in season 4, wasn't he.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah,
I was expecting the cannibal thing to last a bit longer. It's funny, sometimes they spend about 4 episodes getting to know the characters (after the prison) and sometimes they can't move the story along quickly enough. I thought they would be at Terminus for a few eps (it annoyed me the order in which they were in when they were getting their throats slit, it just confirmed that none of the "important" characters were going to get slashed, no matter how many times that grunt went to hit Glenn with the bat - actually, did any of the main characters get so much as a scratch at Terminus?) and I thought the cannibals would pick off more than 1 of them.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm glad they killed the cannibal guys off already. I was worried they were going to turn that main cannibal guy into this season's nemesis to replace the governor and basically remake season 3. Hopefully they can move onto something new now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought the scene where they murdered the cannibals was fucking amazing. More shocking and worrying than any number of zombies. I wonder what Rick thinks of Shane now.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Much prefer the faster pace, the governor thing dragged about twice as long as it should have, and lets never mention the farm again. The new show runner has made it way better imo. People need to start dying though :p

Next episode looks like it's in Atlanta, city should be fun. Wonder who Daryl's got with him

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Watch the season 5 trailer again, I just did. Major misdirection there, fantastic editing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom