The Walking Dead, season 5

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I kind of enjoyed the first episode the best, also the one (and that's probably what you've been referencing, the one where Daryl and the girl burns down the cabin. Three episodes into season 5, is it any good?
Nein, I'm on about the latest one.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am a little disappointed with the way they have played it out, hope they sort it out in the finale.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Only my other half could've watched last week's episode and then last night not remember a thing about it!! I'd swear he can sleep sitting up with his eyes open!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Christ, that was an absolutely mega episode.

Gwadien

The one I downloaded was 60 minutes, yet I heard it was 90 minute ep /confused.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
The last episode is around 62 minutes long if you include the post credits scene. All in all a great episode and a great season. Looking forward to the next one.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I feel like they made a conscious effort to break their formula from previous seasons this time, and it worked out quite well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I quite like the talking episodes because they build character. It makes it feel like you know the people. When stuff goes bad (or good) it makes it so much better. The spin off is apparently more character focused so should be good too.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hope it doesn't turn into a franchise like CSI. The spinoff looks very similar, just set in a different location.

Gwadien

I'm quite excited by the spin off tbh, there's lots of series about after shit hits the fan, but little on whilst the shits hitting the fan. I guess its mainly down to the cost.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I quite like the talking episodes because they build character. It makes it feel like you know the people. When stuff goes bad (or good) it makes it so much better. The spin off is apparently more character focused so should be good too.

I always seem to be the only one who liked the season on the farm best of all, but that was for this very reason.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've enjoyed it throughout. I don't mind if some episodes are slow, you can't just dive in there with "OMG SHOCKING MOMENT" every week. You have to build things up and often that means nothing much happening for a bit.

I didn't know there was an off-shoot coming up so thanks for that. Some of the best bits of TWD have been where they've flashed back to "shit going down".

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Season 2 was the worst season for me, it was just too slow and dull. I think they have found the right balance of character development and action this season which made it great.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just watched from ep 9-> season end in one go. Backlog clearing and all. Series works better that way really, atleast for me. Think the best is 3-4 episodes in one go so you get plenty of all aspects of the show.

Anyhoo, not the biggest fan of the way the show is(opposed to what i wish it'd be)...BUT...that being said this seasons alright in even my books. Solid entertainment and as the way it is, it's good.

To be fair though, it feels a bit samey to what we've seen before. Or maybe that jus shows when you look at it in sets instead of weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom