@the twat realm full of ICE

Shadowss

Banned
I had SL up this morning ? popped u from stealth with annialate ?`Want the SS of the 22 /rude u did since u dont like getting jumped ?= cause u usually only fight at ur terms ?

LOL do u not know WHY i spammed rude and ran away??

I was trying to escape from the Fg of hibs on the bridge looking for me and then u Stun me infront of them all so i purged tried to run but gave up and rude spammed u instead

did u fail to notice all of those hibs or was i imagining them? u didnt even get the DB mate

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
LOL do u not know WHY i spammed rude and ran away??

I was trying to escape from the Fg of hibs on the bridge looking for me and then u Stun me infront of them all so i purged tried to run but gave up and rude spammed u instead

did u fail to notice all of those hibs or was i imagining them? u didnt even get the DB mate

yes i did i allso got a trophy of a solo kill aswell and since u where the only one i killed today on champ so yes :D
Only other alb i tried on was only one outside beno gates lucky liddul fecker she is :p run in ml10 ml8 ml2 ip rr5 allmost got her :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
why u want 10k alb deathblows ? dosnt give u a medal for that one neither a title ;)

no i dont get medal for 10k solo kills, its just i cant play the game without any goals and rr12 is out of question so nearest goal wil be 10k solo kills if i still got the motivation to go on.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Well ur gank on sight anyhow ;) so feel free
Cause when ur in septinas fg "the so called saviors" of the servers as they look upon them selves.i dont see u spareing any soloers u stemroll gank every thing that has two legs. wonder why i still haven't seen u guys gank spiders and lions between beno dock and eras. So where is you holy mood today ? not a fg so you come here and spout shit aswell ? when are people gonna learn i stopped giving a flying fuck a long time ago

None of the above was aimed at you ele, but hey im not really surprised that im gank on sight after steamrolling your GG back when you tried playing fg vs fg, and came with bullshit statements like we're the best on the server and all that crap ..
Ppl that dosent act like retards dosent get handled like one ..
What and how septina does when he leads his fg is out of my hands, even if i dosent unstick when we find some retard and start hitting whom ever we have found, im pretty sure one of the other 7 ppl in the grp will .. and i wouldent really call us saviors .. more a reminder that there have been better times on the english cluster, that it havent always been as shitty as it is atm .. and i wasent whining cause i get outskilled by you shadowss, i was whining cause u made a big deal about out of "im always solo" and such crap which you wasent, and ive never seen you solo ..
But go ahead zerg me down, its a part of the game:)

And Sarumann im still not going to zerg you down when you play NS, always had great fights with you .. But i guess that will pass now :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
sorry must be working too much but all that i read on the first page was

WAAAAAAH <sobs sobs> WAAAAAAAH.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Some hours ago I tried to begin a meaningfull conversation :(

illu

Part of the furniture
no i dont get medal for 10k solo kills, its just i cant play the game without any goals and rr12 is out of question so nearest goal wil be 10k solo kills if i still got the motivation to go on.

10k solo kills omg - that is a hell of a target to go for. You'll reach rr12 before you get them :p

I'm on 2500 solo kills at the moment. Not sure I'll reach 10,000 simply due to time/wife/job/baby incoming :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom