@the twat realm full of ICE

kivik

Part of the furniture
If you do not pop others fine with me, it only show that you have not understood the game concept, and you are a greedy person that want the maximum rps for yourself, and do not want to share them with others from your own realm.

Rofl :) I'd still rather do /rp off and keep fighting on my own for the challenge. Oh and I've completly understood the concept of the game, luckily, concept isn't the same as rules.

Incredible how you seem to have brainwashed your guild with this bullshit. Had them comment on /as how 'elitists' had destroyed the server and soloers are RP-whores or don't get groups because they are bastards. Get a grip already :/

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
there's allways good fun to find here, when your dead borred at work :)

Shadowss

Banned
yeah that must be it he just pounds u into oblivion and u think he is shit ?:p

yeah okay we have had ONE fair fight and i owned his face off...

Other times he has PA'd me coz he doesnt want another fair fight for some reason i cant think why:fluffle:

Btw the leader of Danish shit or summin ...Cmon u need to teach ur guildies some skill and give them a learn how to play instruction manual coz they are a bunch of crap players u have there :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Rofl :) I'd still rather do /rp off and keep fighting on my own for the challenge. Oh and I've completly understood the concept of the game, luckily, concept isn't the same as rules.

Incredible how you seem to have brainwashed your guild with this bullshit. Had them comment on /as how 'elitists' had destroyed the server and soloers are RP-whores or don't get groups because they are bastards. Get a grip already :/

We have a lot of fun the way we play, hope you have the same. He is insulting my realm and one of our guildmembers, i comment on this that is all.

How many ppl would be in RVR if not for the rps, or for some kind of bonus to their char? not many i think.

If players decide to attack, fine with me, if they do not attack fine with me. How can my opinion be so different when i never see anybody get spared in the fronter? Then the majority of the playing population must have that same agenda "We are here to kill enemies" not to waste our time watching realm mates get killed, or sparing ppl.

Ppl can solo from various reasons, i sometimes solo myself, when im in the mood of it. I never expect a fair fight, cause that is only in your fantasy you would get that. Not in our frontier. Not in this game. I actually find it much more provokating if a second infil or nightshade stand watching as i get killed on my toon, that is far worse than getting added. Then i can really see how much better or more lucky the other player is.

But i do not remember to have called ppl ingame for rp whores, and generely no we do not like elitists, because they tend to play for themselves, not for the realm and certainly not for their gulid, they come for help to the guild, wanting to get artifacts or drops, and when others need help they are busy doing their own stuff. That is what i call an elitist, an elitist could also be a person beeing rr7+ not wanting to group with ppl below rr3, because ppl at rr3 are not "fine" or skilled enough (snob effect).

For my sake, and following the guidelines of our guild, ppl can play how the heck they want, as long as they are not spying on our beloved realm.

Vonwar

Shadowss

Banned
I showed u the SS dickhead LOL

o wait heres ur Coming into a random thread that doesnt concern u and say an insult thing again

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I showed u the SS dickhead LOL

o wait heres ur Coming into a random thread that doesnt concern u and say an insult thing again

Hahaha what fucking s/s ?

Says the fucking moron insulting a whole realm :touch:

Here is my list of idiots :

Shadowss ...

That is all .

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing how much whine and arguing living on FH, one could think that dyveth is healthy and kicking ass!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
everyone who plays on the realm of midgard is a GRRR ANOOYANCE.....apart from the people i respect and u know who u are ...

now im really bloody pissed of atm coz all i have had for 3-4hours of RVR is fecking ridicolous.

Dedalor
Livores
Fruvsall
Exceptionall
Mrsbones
Theyla
Rizza (rr 6 sb is that u?)
Cheeseduddle
Ociria
Fujiata

these are some of the bellends that are currently ruining RVR atm Adding and leeching of anything..
i had a 1v1 5 seconds later i had 12 mids chasing me half of them were running around solo anyway

IF YOU SOLO WHATS THE POINT IN ADDING IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF SOLOING

AND LESS POPPING PEOPLE INFRONT OF FGS IS bloody LAME

scaer Go get laid u adding whore

Amuzing.. I've hardly heard of any of those, I'm guessing fotm retard archers...

Shadowss

Banned
i said most of the realm not the whole realm as people know who i respect :)

And the SS in the thread Eul made...where i beat him in a duel enviroment with like 40% left and i was 50DW spec :/

fucking idiot

i guess ur to busy playing ur lame arse archer or summin leeching of everyone to actually see how mids are playing right now..

3fgs on stick
camping beno bridge
adding on anything they see

I just got a bit tired of everyone insulting alb when its actually the mids being dickheads atm :/ OH and they took the hib relic in the morning /clap

hows that gnna help the hib population?

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah okay we have had ONE fair fight and i owned his face off...

Other times he has PA'd me coz he doesnt want another fair fight for some reason i cant think why:fluffle:

Btw the leader of Danish shit or summin ...Cmon u need to teach ur guildies some skill and give them a learn how to play instruction manual coz they are a bunch of crap players u have there :)

Ahh ok now I am leader of the Danish united Toilet services or what ever. Well i can see you have quite some succsess with your guild "The Black Knights" Gratz on that, real achievement to have 9 members and 17 chars. It surely must be a funny guild to be in, im sure, or very hard to get in, as one has to have über skills or be a lean mean ass in his mouth like you are.

Would you try to keep a certain level of language, cause it is a really discusting language you write in, and furthermore your spelling lacks like hell. I think words have a certain amount of letters to be used and not made into shortcuts.....

Again i do not learn players to play this game, i have an attitude, the guild has an attitude and a policy about what to do and what not to do.

And thank you again for insulting us in our guild, we really appreciate this, making us even more eager to fight.

In my first comment i mentioned ONE from our guild, rest i do not know, but you really seem to have a social problem here, and fine you hate all midgardian players, go for it, hate us even more, cause then we are sure to see you in the frontiers, and we have a proud solo player to fight.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Your the one whinging , a unique approach tbh to appear out of nowhere and insult Eul and afew other decent players ...

Makes no odd's Summer vacation kiddy's who make daoc their life for 3 months like you come and go ... id rather enjoy the sunshine and play for an hour or 2 in the night-time ;)

Also i dont see the need for all the swearing , it betrays a small mind :fluffle:

Shadowss

Banned
rofl this aint even my proper guild mate :) im just helping thme get Rps and Bps atm so they can carry on taking Towers etc

Get a clue

i dont hate ALL midgardian players i just dont like the fact they are always talking shit about alb when they bloody do it themselves...

Shadowss

Banned
deception look at page one...Who insulted who out of nowhere? okay then thanks

i do go out most days actually:) just today and yesterday I have had the flu or summin ;/ its nasty and im having problems with my apendix so why dont u back off

tbh my mind is much larger than urs

ur just a narrow minded prick who doesnt look up facts Before posting.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
deception look at page one...Who insulted who out of nowhere? okay then thanks

i do go out most days actually:) just today and yesterday I have had the flu or summin ;/ its nasty and im having problems with my apendix so why dont u back off

tbh my mind is much larger than urs

ur just a narrow minded prick who doesnt look up facts Before posting.

I read the Title , trust me it says enough :D

You try to defend CM and trashtalk Eul and anyoe who disagree's with you and feel the need to throw in disgraceful language ... begone arrogant pup :touch:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowss said:
i dont hate ALL midgardian players i just dont like the fact they are always talking shit about alb when they bloody do it themselves...

Well you surely doesn't help your realm then ... I hope your community are very proud off you .. else i'm sure your mother is ..

Shadowss

Banned
when did i defend CM mate? sorry i mustve missed that one :/

ermm i didnt mention Euls name in my list..

Mate just shut up all of ur points are invalid as they are always wrong and lies

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ladies, about time we start making some coherent posts applying simple terms of logic.

Now, there use to be a time when everyone, be it 1337 uber skilled megameights, or roglords of the zerg of doom, that had some sense of realm affiliation and were fighting for arthur (replace with whatever's applicable). Yes it was fun, having those excellent fights where whole zones would crash etc etc.

That was the time when exca would have 2500 population without any problems. The 'Realm War' could not be won, simply because none of the sides could dominate. Even underpopulated realms could master enough force that allowed for a good comeback.

Things are now different.

Killing for king and country becomes a tad more difficult if there are no longer opponents to kill. Back when the population was healthy, soloers always had the chance to just change scenery and try to hunt somewhere else. Now that's completely gone.

I-rvr was almost never up in NF. And if/when it was, people were trying to shut it down since it was a perma threat for the relics. In OF taking keeps was mostly for farming and lagging everything down ;)

Now that the population is not what it used to be, there has to be some addaptation to people's playstyle. People should realise that the whole "protect the homelands and drive the infidels out; burn their villages and rape their women" idea is no longer valid.

It's a game. Simple. Thank you!

Shadowss

Banned
Ladies, about time we start making some coherent posts applying simple terms of logic.

Now, there use to be a time when everyone, be it 1337 uber skilled megameights, or roglords of the zerg of doom, that had some sense of realm affiliation and were fighting for arthur (replace with whatever's applicable). Yes it was fun, having those excellent fights where whole zones would crash etc etc.

That was the time when exca would have 2500 population without any problems. The 'Realm War' could not be won, simply because none of the sides could dominate. Even underpopulated realms could master enough force that allowed for a good comeback.

Killing for king and country becomes a tad more difficult if there are no longer opponents to kill. Back when the population was healthy, soloers always had the chance to just change scenery and try to hunt somewhere else. Now that's completely gone.

I-rvr was almost never up in NF. And if/when it was, people were trying to shut it down since it was a perma threat for the relics. In OF taking keeps was mostly for farming and lagging everything down ;)

Now that the population is not what it used to be, there has to be some addaptation to people's playstyle. People should realise that the whole "protect the homelands and drive the infidels out; burn their villages and rape their women" idea is no longer valid.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

Well you aint wrong on that one Gear m8 :) ... but the arguments can and will allways go both ways ... so frankly perhaps all have to adabt and respects others play style and simply seek there fun where equal minded go or let thiese servers R.I.P

aika

Can't get enough of FH
this seems fun...i want to insult someone too... just dont know who yet :(

any volunteers i can insult?? if so.. please do :worthy: to me :D

You can insult me and even abuse my little SM on limors :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom