@the twat realm full of ICE

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
that player who laughed when i wrote ask frusvall aka dmoskus ud better ask him when he longs into ur realm and try zerg down ppl, once zerger always zerger.

And to kid shadow sure ill listen to ur word and retire just need exactly 4890 deathblow from u and UR kind of players then i can close my account, so hurry up feed me kid. but yet again 10k deatbhblows from ur kind of players aint worth 10 deathblows from decent players for me.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
damn u Eul...was about to post it cause i read the thread hastely and saw it pop up sometimes...

Fruvsall = Dmoskus ...

Shadowss

Banned
that player who laughed when i wrote ask frusvall aka dmoskus ud better ask him when he longs into ur realm and try zerg down ppl, once zerger always zerger.

And to kid shadow sure ill listen to ur word and retire just need exactly 4890 deathblow from u and UR kind of players then i can close my account, so hurry up feed me kid. but yet again 10k deatbhblows from ur kind of players aint worth 10 deathblows from decent players for me.

U mean My kind of players are the players who can actually kill u and are too much effort for you and the decent players are the Rog casters that u attack coz they are easy solokills/Db's?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
So i felt like making a thread to show most of the mids are actually adding whores..
Cause u aint ?
After getting "ganked" by u and your mincer mate, u made a adding whore out of me on u that is .. there is who left on alb ? there isent a adding little shit kid ? =(

Guess i can answer that myself, only 3 names comes to mind =(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Cause u aint ?
After getting "ganked" by u and your mincer mate, u made a adding whore out of me on u that is .. there is who left on alb ? there isent a adding little shit kid ? =(

Theodon.....shadowlost.....and erm. I give up.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
U mean My kind of players are the players who can actually kill u and are too much effort for you and the decent players are the Rog casters that u attack coz they are easy solokills/Db's?

lol u seem to be braindead.
u heared it right, ur kind on players feeding my solokills without any effort but when i fight decent players i can enjoy the fight and i never change kills from these fights with 10k deathblows from ur kind of players for sure.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

why u want 10k alb deathblows ? dosnt give u a medal for that one neither a title ;)

Shadowss

Banned
Cause u aint ?

well i dont add :)

ur that isen herra....yeah i killed u enuff solo to justify killing u with a mincer mate tbh ;/ when i try and kill u solo now u run away QQ'ing and let the archers do the work.

tbh when im with my mincer mate i like to have 1v1's with people with out the mincer interfering now i help my mate out when he is attacked coz u can see his stealth at clip range lol .....And his a minstrel

If u dont wanna get 2v1'd unstealth and /bow to me and we can have a 1v1

Shadowss

Banned
lol u seem to be braindead.
u heared it right, ur kind on players feeding my solokills without any effort but when i fight decent players i can enjoy the fight and i never change kills from these fights with 10k deathblows from ur kind of players for sure.

actually Eul come to think of it

I dont actually think u have got ONE solo kill from me yet??

u dont get solo kills when ur target is RS do u?

i dont think u do :O that means its 1-0 shadowss for solo kills from eachother...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well i dont add :)

ur that isen herra....yeah i killed u enuff solo to justify killing u with a mincer mate tbh ;/ when i try and kill u solo now u run away QQ'ing and let the archers do the work.

tbh when im with my mincer mate i like to have 1v1's with people with out the mincer interfering now i help my mate out when he is attacked coz u can see his stealth at clip range lol .....And his a minstrel

If u dont wanna get 2v1'd unstealth and /bow to me and we can have a 1v1

And u cant see everyone at clip range ? as u are standing ontop of him with lookout u pathetic sack of meatballs ?;)

Shadowss

Banned
lookout is a lovely ability innit :)

helps me kill zergers and adders..

Someone like u

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lookout is a lovely ability innit :)

helps me kill zergers and adders..

Someone like u

fair enough i dont mind getting bum chummed but i dont abuse u with 1 million /rude when u get jumped and eaten by a solo champ.
And one other question how on earh when u can PA me easyly with look out u miss pa so ur minstrel m8 is fucked ? just a question +ur dmg is gimp :p

Standing behind me spamming garrote for the big gold medal and i kill ur mincer m8 after ip and all and still on 30% ?:p

Its a great ability u kill me first time until i know where u are and Stealthlore u :p mincer sitting down and cd stun means no purgeing for him ;P

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
ur that isen herra....yeah i killed u enuff solo to justify killing u with a mincer mate tbh ;/

Haha... That REALLY made me giggle. U do realise that when u kill an enemy assassin... RNG has the most part to thank for ?

Wont even comment on the rest of the context.

Shadowss

Banned
coz once u move the lookout effect is gone so u have to hunt in the general area...

Dude u used WH MOOSE IP 3 Cmon STFU Plus ur a shield tank what do u want a blue peter badge?

Shadowss

Banned
Some twat no life hibs took it actually so i CBA to play until we get it back Sooooo i feel like whining on here instead...

actually u have made loads of albs log

well done for ruining the rvr for many people today mate

oh and Lol at the FG of mid stealthers on oriens

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
coz once u move the lookout effect is gone so u have to hunt in the general area...

Dude u used WH MOOSE IP 3 Cmon STFU Plus ur a shield tank what do u want a blue peter badge?

ok u been sniffing some toilet cleaning stuff or something ?:p
My champ dosnt have mooose
My champ dosnt have ip3
My champ does allso not use a fecking shield.

All i used vs u was a water pot and banespike. u used purge poisen spike and all so stop sniffing that bad stuff not good for ur health

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Ow u have ?
You killed me with sorc add where i tried to pull off..
You killed me with 2 scout adds where i again tried to pull off ..
And then you killed me with a mincer mate, again where i tried to pull off after he stunned me ...
I dont mind giving ppl second chances but u already used your first and second, and with the bullshit you are sprouting on the boards i tire of you...:m00:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Some twat no life hibs took it actually so i CBA to play until we get it back Sooooo i feel like whining on here instead...

actually u have made loads of albs log

well done for ruining the rvr for many people today mate

oh and Lol at the FG of mid stealthers on oriens

Warned kzn yesterday. steamroll ok. emotespam bad. one more emotespam from a reject from his mothers whoooom i cut beno port forever today ;)
I saw an opening that screamed out attack.So i DiD :D

Shadowss

Banned
u know i've killed u loads of times without adds -.-

and yeah sorry i dont intentially fight u with scouts around

And i dont remember fighting a champ lol :/when was it?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Ow u have ?
You killed me with sorc add where i tried to pull off..
You killed me with 2 scout adds where i again tried to pull off ..
And then you killed me with a mincer mate, again where i tried to pull off after he stunned me ...
I dont mind giving ppl second chances but u already used your first and second, and with the bullshit you are sprouting on the boards i tire of you...:m00:

Well ur gank on sight anyhow ;) so feel free
Cause when ur in septinas fg "the so called saviors" of the servers as they look upon them selves.i dont see u spareing any soloers u stemroll gank every thing that has two legs. wonder why i still haven't seen u guys gank spiders and lions between beno dock and eras. So where is you holy mood today ? not a fg so you come here and spout shit aswell ? when are people gonna learn i stopped giving a flying fuck a long time ago

Shadowss

Banned
hahah^^

that made me laugh IRL alot

didnt realise he was from septinas grp...

Okay im gnna add on u and zerg u Now :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
u know i've killed u loads of times without adds -.-

and yeah sorry i dont intentially fight u with scouts around

And i dont remember fighting a champ lol :/when was it?

I had SL up this morning ? popped u from stealth with annialate ?`Want the SS of the 22 /rude u did since u dont like getting jumped ?= cause u usually only fight at ur terms ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom