the "today is a shit day" thread

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
snapped my penis in half today. Was trying to lift a concrete paving stone with a bit of string tied round it. SNAP ! It didn't half smart.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i got given yet another group piece of work in uni.
ive learnt over the past 2 years that 95% of the class are completley useless fucking morons with the motivation of a rotten apple infested with maggot larvae.

we had an hour spare straight after class to work on the task. 4 people said something like "lets just do it on our own then smash it all together on the day". another one said "she cant make us do it" and another said "well lets just do our own thing and see what happens".

im not talking people who are 12 and 13 here. these are adults in the final year of their degree. some of them over 30 years old!

fucking christ sake.

i mean, COME ON, what kind of response is "she cant make us do it" from a 30 year old married woman with kids? its not a case of being made to do anything the fucking stupid bitch. surely anyone with half a brain can see the point is for us to learn something.

FUCK

russell

FH is my second home
The people on your course are idiots. What on earth are you studying?

tris-

The people on your course are idiots. What on earth are you studying?

consumer law if you can believe it.

trust me i know. im not the smartest banana on the plant but ive learnt from my mistakes last year. mainly to read around the topics which i didnt do at all. so i should be glad i even got a B average!

it seems this year people have come back with less IQ than last year. no wonder i dont talk to any of the fuckers. the only decent people include an older lady, a young yorkshire lad and another young girl. luckily i work with all 3 of these on the assesed group presentation.
this work today is for our own benefit, not marked of course but its still worth doing surely.

tris-

Take control Tris and sort the fuckers out.

i volunteered to be the speaker (its a debate you see). so i need to know who has what point to make so i advise people when to speak.

sorting the fuckers out is easier said than done really. the 3 people i mentioned as decent said basically we should just sort our own thing out and when it comes to it, advise the opposing team that half of our team are useless *****.

i actually wonder why half the people even turn up most of the time.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I was due to start a new job in 3 weeks. It was the first step on my career with a international software development company. Their starting wage was the highest graduate wage around, and life was looking sunny.

I had a meeting with the head of HR yesterday, a lot of their clients are cancelling deals due to the credit crunch and they cannot afford any new staff. So after waiting 7 months to start, I'm now without a job. I am blue :(

That is so awful for you.

russell

FH is my second home
I am officially the thickest person on my Masters teaching course. The only one to fail the last paper. I have to face them all tomorrow. Man alive.

tris-

my car wouldnt start this morning. i dont think the diesel heating bit is working propley. so i then had 30 minutes to get to class, james bond style.

i ran for the bus but it didnt arrive untill 840, t minus 20 minutes till class. add to the shittness i had to pay £2 fucking 5pence for a 4 mile journey.
in 15 minutes it had travelled about 2 miles. t minus 5 minutes

i managed to make it to town by 0905 and from there i had to run about 500 metres to the building then run up 6 flights of stairs.
managed to get there by 0910. stroke of luck though, the lecturer was having problems with the computer so class didnt start untill 0915.

then i had to get the bus back home of course. inbetween this time 2 of my interlibrary loan books came, i borrowed 2 other books and i had to buy a 5th one. so all day i had to carry around about 20kg worth of paper.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
shit happens:

carswa0.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
QFT. Meh, 20mb net connection with nothing to play or download, plus I miss my pretty uni friend who lives far away :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Download daoc OD

Also my life is shit because I don't have the time to go out and get hammered due to exams

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Girl i was seeing went back to america for good :m00:

tris-

QFT. Meh, 20mb net connection with nothing to play or download, plus I miss my pretty uni friend who lives far away :(

Wank over her pics on FB.

Today is a shit day because I only jogged 2.5 miles instead of 3 by mistake!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
crazy girl
fucking exams
being broke

worst fuckin combination ever :-(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
and yes this day is awful. ive yet to put on emo music. give holidays already

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This day is great, the sun is shining, I have eaten well, played tennis, sat in a sauna, perved at two very fit birds playing tennis from the gym, and now we have two footy matches to watch \o/

tris-

Yeh today is very good. Done a 13 mile cycle this morning, played xbox and going to kung fu in an hour.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shit day because I'm revising for 5 exams next week.

It's a shit day because it's the first day of six I won't be able to see my missus (fuckin exams...)

It's a shit day because it's nice weather & i'm stuck indoors.

HOWEVER...

it's a good day because I didn't have to work- god bless paid holiday.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm not sleeping well as its too warm and i have a really shit job that i have to do tomorrow and its worse because i know its there waiting for me.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I've just had a very nice poo, now having a cup of tea and a slice of my birthday cake (It's a Darlek) that russ gave me......Mmmmmmm

Might need another poo later, which is something to look forward to

....and yes i did wash my hands

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
you guys don't understand the concept of this thread

everyone who is enjoying life at the moment.. FUCK OFF! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom