the "today is a shit day" thread

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Today is a shit day.

My wife and I had a huge arugement about our marriage, that will result in either things getting better or divorce.

Honestly not sure what way its gonna go yet :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Today is a shit day.

My wife and I had a huge arugement about our marriage, that will result in either things getting better or divorce.

Honestly not sure what way its gonna go yet :(

Can i be nose-in-other-persons-arse about it?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
today is kinda shit, i have a major hangover and its only Tuesday. Feel asleep steaming last night at 2am just to be woken up at 5 due to being on call with work :(

Was worth it tho as Karaoke on a monday is most certainly FTW

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will it matter what way i respond? :)

Well if you say "no", then i'll respect your privacy. But if you say "yes", then i can quench my thirst of curiosity about "what happened" and perhaps stroke my imaginary "helping" gland a bit :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
No details to be honest i dont feel happy about posting them on a public forum,

Lets just say things havent been great for a while and it just all come to ahead last night.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fair enough and understandable really. I'm trying hard to say something, err, that i would say so...

No matter how things go, it's my belief that you both will survive it in the end and eventually be happy again.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol thanks.

Things will go as they are mean't to go but i appriciate the support :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Casual bump,

Things are looking a good bit better, after some good advice from friends (thanks Elisera) and a long talk with my wife things are looking up.

We are far from out of the woods yet but at least we both know there is a problem and actually want to fix it :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
Aww thats good Belg :cheers: At least you both want to try and fix it. Not wanting to turn this thread into a relationship one like on general, but I know a good many couples who split up just because they get to a problem and they can't be arsed to fix it!!

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea lets not do that Uara, god did that thread go of on a tangent lol.

But your right there has to be a need to want to fix it.

Can't be arsed is a bad way if you went to the hassle of getting Married in the first place ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well hell, and here i was hoping that i'd have some free wife booty running about :(

Shame on you for fixing things!

So, today is a sh*t day because: Belgs wifey is still a wifey! :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
theres nothing like rebound sex! she's thinking of somebody else and you're thinking of somebody else (probably belgerath)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
snapped my brake cable on my bike so had to go buy a new one and install it.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
That has a tendency to come back and bite you on the ass though!

As enjoyable as it was at the time ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
oh yeah, can't beat a bit of brake cable snapping to get me in the mood. Especially if its the brake cables of an arch-nemesis!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my research project has been declared "dead in the water" due to publicity restrictions placed on data that my whole project rested on.
ive now got about 2.5 days to come up with something that should take about a months worth of reading!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sometimes I think everything is going to be ok for us. Other days I feel as tho I am trying to walk thro knee deep treacle! I suppose that as I have such opposite feelings I could've put this in the 'today's a good day' thread too!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
bump

been sick for 4 days now.. shiiit

Well, sometimes I wish I were.
I'm always hanging against being sick. Never actually get really sick, but the hanging against last 20 times as long as just being sick and getting it over with :(

Was hanging against the flu for 2 weeks now. Took the day off cos I was sick of not quite being sick :p

And ohw, belgerath: :fluffle:

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I was due to start a new job in 3 weeks. It was the first step on my career with a international software development company. Their starting wage was the highest graduate wage around, and life was looking sunny.

I had a meeting with the head of HR yesterday, a lot of their clients are cancelling deals due to the credit crunch and they cannot afford any new staff. So after waiting 7 months to start, I'm now without a job. I am blue :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom