the "today is a shit day" thread

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
In response to the happy thread, I just got turned down by a girl I had a huge thing for, so felt it appropriate to have a thread for all our emo rantings as well. Fire away, why are you feeling like crap today?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I am living under the threat of flu. I am d000med!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife has gone to her mums for the weekend to get measured up for a bridesmaid dress for her brothers wedding, I couldn't be arsed to go. Turns out my mates are either away or in bed with man flu. Its either go to the pub and see who is about or crack on with the beers in the fridge.

Just me and the cat this weekend! Run out of gear too.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I fucking hate Dreamweaver and shit HTML. Why can't everyone have fast web connections so my Flash website dosen't have to be translated into shitty shit HTML. 16megs isn't that big :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive got to write something about my research methodology later and the house is gonna be full of noisy bastards.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Im about to get started early! Whooo!

24 bottles of stella @ £10. GIVE ME!!

Marc

FH is my second home
I will tell you if its a shit day about 9pm, after the St Helens v Leeds grand final

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Head hurts, bored, need booze, too tired to wlak shop...meh...it's a very meh day.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My head hurts, I have not slept enough. Alcohol and redbull are still in my body in great quantities. The day is wasted :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Went out to buy a new phone, a black Nokia 6500, today.. When I got to the store it was another phone company and not the one I wanted! The company I wanted to make my business with is now an internet company! "No problem" was what I thought "I'll just make my way home, turn on my ol' personal computer and order it over the internets and wait for it to arrive"

I fill out all the formes and what not.. When I get to the payment section it says 'we are currently having operational problems. We are ofcourse sorry, but you are welcome to call the customers service! - We are ready to help'

I make the call and get a machine saying 'The customers service is closed. We are open monday to friday from 8am-5pm.' and now here is what really gets me 'Remember you can always LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE AND ORDER A PHONE ANY TIME OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY!!!!'

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

+ I got a bitching hangover..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
got my heart broken by the 'perfect' girl for me. and it breaks again everytime I talk to her..no fuckin way I ever try a long distance relationship again..

my life is awesome atm :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Trying to turn this day around, a SPLITTING headache, which i don't get often, all day, alcohol going down and helping in a limited fashion trying to boost myself to "bar operating" status and then maybe "resolve" headache with some motions of vertical nature :lol:

Urgluf, those relationships only owrk if people cheat.

Honest to gods truth.

Sure some can make 'em work, ut mostly, no go.

And it's not about "need sexor", but about intimacy in general, need for close comfort etc.

Cheating keeps the focus on the important long distance things.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Yep, you are totally right. Yet I fell for it.. argh :)

But i'm sure I could cope with it.. but australia is far far away.. wouldn't be possible to see eachother at all..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i need to shit, and to do it proper i have to go upstairs. have to travel 40 mins+ to get to a mates house and get hammered. fuck arse wank.

Marc

FH is my second home
I will tell you if its a shit day about 9pm, after the St Helens v Leeds grand final

Its a fucking shit day.

Thank god Darth shearer isnt about anymore :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Started good.. Managed to run 660m/1000m without my brain and lungs exploding.
Then it started raining.
Then it rained more.
Then I got soaked.
Then I played WAR and now have a huge headache AND AND AND most of my food ( which I brought on thursday) expires in 2 days, because I was in a rush.
AND AND AND, I've got a cold.
AND I miss my londoner friends.

Meh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Stop running in the rain for one.

Eat junk food. You'll feel so much better.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
No. I got soaked about 5 hours after running. Don't ask how. Just say, cigarette cravings are mean.

I had a BACON sandwich just now, still hungry.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bacon. Mmm....*starts drooling*

*looks around*

Aha ! Bag of Salt n Vinegar Spirals. They'll do.

*puts kettle on*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well, yesterday wasn't really a shit day but it sucked a bit because

A) we had to leave pookie at the GP centre (she's getting a hubby and they have to bond)

and

B) we found a couple of maggot (the big suckers) hatchlings in cocoons on the frigginf sofa i mean ick, ew, aargh! i flipping hate maggots and the thught that the little sods had been pupaefying on my frigging sofa where i sleep, eat and generally chill out is a bit flipping grim :(

anyhoo sofa covers all been washed today and pookster will be back (hopefully with a new freind, pics inc) on wednesday \o/ and i got my 1st assignment for this module rocking and rolling today so tbh t'aint all bad.

oh yeah and i was having steak pie for lunch and i bit down hard on a reet nasty bit of bone, that wasn't a happy thought.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha i have just had the pookster update:

she is fine and well and seems to be happy with the little grey chap we left her with (they had a bath together last night, i dont know if candles and rose petals were involved though) and they will be arriving on wednesday...no babies as he's been "done"...i'm not ready to be a gramma yet lol

russell

FH is my second home
Today is shite cos I just dont get algebra. Revised on and off all day only to get 2 out of 5 in the test. Feel tired and grumpy. Also had to look after lots of screaming kids today. Off to my bed rahhhhhhhh

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Today is shite cos I just dont get algebra. Revised on and off all day only to get 2 out of 5 in the test. Feel tired and grumpy. Also had to look after lots of screaming kids today. Off to my bed rahhhhhhhh

what type of algebra is it.
i had to do 2 years of math at uni so i might be able to help, thats if you still need to know it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
-Will you suck it ?
-Only if you lick my pookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom