The thread of useless facts you never thought you wanted to know!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
I feel down at the moment because I cba to go out, and none of my friends are going out, but am acctually quite up for going out :(

Macros make the world go round.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
tilda wtf bbq m8, i want to see solid facts not info about your life ffs tbh imo.

Tilda

its a useless fact!!

and thanks Aminata :fluffle:

Next fact, I'm watching independance day and jumped like a girl when the aliens suit opened in the lab :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Posts like this make me happy :D

platinum.png

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Outlander said:
if when you sneezed you held it all in, then your head would explode.

tis true I tell yas! :cheers:

Dunno about that, but you always close your eyes when you sneeze, and if you don't, your eyes would pop out ;)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Teren said:
Dunno about that, but you always close your eyes when you sneeze, and if you don't, your eyes would pop out ;)

I was always too scared to try that :(

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Laddey said:
I have to beutiful women on webcam :worthy:

one of them is yr avatar

and

Bill Gates house was partially designed using a Macintosh computer

Celtic warriors sometimes fought their battles naked, their bodies dyed blue from head to toe

In 1980, Saddam Hussein received a key to the city of Detroit

Thomas Watson, who was the chairman of IBM in 1943 predicted that their would probably only be a world market for five computers

In New Mexico, over eleven thousand people have visited a tortilla chip that appeared to have the face of Jesus Christ burned into it.

The Bible has been translated into Klingon

In 1991, during an attempted political coup on Russian President Boris Yelstin, food supplies had dwindled down at the parliament buildings so they ordered Pizza Hut to deliver pizzas.

tris-

well sad to say, this thread has spiralled into a pile of shite like most others do :(

well done to people who did actually give some facts. i feel enlightend.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Wild said:
one of them is yr avatar

QQ shes lovely :( and don't know if she/he is male or female....

Stewerdesses is the longest word to type with your left hand ;)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Cats produce more than a hundred sounds, but dogs only around ten.

If all Chinese would walk past you in a row, the row would never end due to the speed of reproduction (no clue at what speed they walk though :)).

Fighting in Paraguay is legal if both parties are registered blood donors.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
if you move your right leg clockwise try to move your right arm counterclockwise, you'll see that that won't work.. because most people have their right nerves "connected" and their left nerves "connected", but there are people who has their right arm connected to their left leg, and left arm to right leg.
Righto, that's quite a bit harder. :p

Didn't think of it much first when I try, much more confortable to use right leg and left arm due to space. I mean, I would have to move otherwise. :(:(:(

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Evzy
Alb/Excal

Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest.
The result was the 80's.

this could never happen cos if Mr.T an Chuck Norris ever walked into the same place at the same time it would explode - nothin could contain that much awesome :worthy:

plus if anyone has a pregnant friend an they moan tell em at least they only look like an elephant, real elephants are pregnant for 2years :eek6:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Really, i mean...Chuck Florrist, David Pufflehoff and Mr Tea all sux.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Mr.T does not sux tbh - anyone that could go in the back of his van an turn some planks of wood, chains and tires into a tank is teh pwn.... blue peter eat ur heart out

noblok

Part of the furniture
If you'd fart for 6 years and 9 months you'd have created enough energy to equal an A-bomb.

According to the Kinsey study from 1992 the average ejaculation speed is 18 km/h.

Rats and horses can't throw up.

tris-

noblok said:
If you'd fart for 6 years and 9 months you'd have created enough energy to equal an A-bomb.

According to the Kinsey study from 1992 the average ejaculation speed is 18 km/h.

Rats and horses can't throw up.

this is the shizzle right here, its back on track. mr t and chuck norris can go fuck each other in their over exagerated popularity.

youe eye balls stay the same size all through your life!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
horses can sleep standing up because they have the ability to lock their knee joints
most rodents are incontinent
pidgeons dont have separate bladder/colon it all just empties into the one chamber hence u never see one take a piss
you can make a dog vegetarian but not a cat cos they cant synthesise taurine from other amino acids like most animals. the only other source of taurine is in the flesh of other animals.
the cold sore virus is related to the herpes virus
household dust is mostly dead skin
tyrannosaurus rex is roughly tyrant lizzard king in latin

there ya go more trivial facts then u can shake a stick at :twak:

Tilda

Celtic bezerkers, mentioned earlier for painting themselves blue, ate a special mouldy bread before battles, it concained halucenogenic drugs that meant they didn't feel pain and had no fear!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Celtic bezerkers, mentioned earlier for painting themselves blue, ate a special mouldy bread before battles, it concained halucenogenic drugs that meant they didn't feel pain and had no fear!

but having a few drinks is called Dutch Courage ..

Crazy Dutch :p

( watch Erik the Viking if you wanan see a true Zerker :p )

Laddey

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

What kinda' mouldy bread? Warburtons?

noblok

Part of the furniture
The Scoville scale is a measure of the hotness of a chile pepper. The highest value is 16,000,000. To compare: tabasco pepper is rated 30,000 to 50,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom