The Smurf Army in Thidranki (video)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm im a bit torn here,
agree its fun your aiming for,but how funny will it become when more an more albs join in the "fun"and roll a smurfand hit thid,in 2-3 weeks will it still be fun with 30 smurfs running around?
I usually play solo classes in thid for a bit of "fun" but cant see me coming in on fridays once the smurf numbers start getting 2 high and then when hib/mid stop coming in on fridays knowing theres a constant 30 albs running around how long will it be before you try a thursday,or a monday,or tuesday etc etc.
On the other hand that sounds really whinny and boring so as i said,bit undecided myself over this.
Oh an for the guy who said to come up with the idea an make a zerg like it ourselves,try trawling through the FH archives and find the SS of the "original" kobbie army called the "smurf army" in old emain,we ran all blue kobbies with no clothes on an no weapons showing dancing and singing,did pretty well until albs decided to aoe nuke all 100+ of us :twak:

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I heard about that. But like I said - we never thought this would take off the way it has... and to be honest if there's 30 smurfs and no enemies - what fun is that - so we'll just pack up.

It really does sound worse than it actually is - like I said the most we ran with at once last time was 10, and that was only for about 30 mins before people started logging, and we went down to 4 at one point. It's no diff than 15 random people forming groups, we're just all dressed the same and brandishing the same shitty weapons lol.

Let's just see what happens before we smack the idea with the whine stick :)

Patrick

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

For all the people who have flamed and whined about us running around in thid having fun as the smurfs, a couple of points for ya.... ahem:-

1) like othe people have said join in, make ya own thid realm army and see if ya can take on the might of the little blue buggers.

2) this is the most important in my opinion.... ITS A GAME!!!!! so have fun, if you have lost the ability to /smile or /laugh i am simpathetic, but one more time for the slow ones among you. ITS A GAME!

or is it?

oh and by the way guys cant make it on friday cos i am off to watch Greenday. WOO HOO

Smackheed Smurf - the pink eyed, stuttering wussy

Comos

Loyal Freddie
To fight the A.S.S we must be strong! May the battle of Smurfs vs Lemmings be a fierce one!

smurfsarmy.jpg

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Word of advice to mids trying to take on Smurfs :)

Roll either-Aug healer-with a healer healing him your damage shield could take down a few.

Cave Shammy-Aoe root at 22 cave and a aoe dot at 16 and then at 23 cave...would be fun aoe dotting the alb smurfs

Pac healer-Mezzing them is really fun :)

I have had all 3 of these toons in thid and they are fun to play :cheers:

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
The point is to wade in and go toe to toe in a batlle - not have 40 smurfs stood still or twitching like caffeine freaks whilst slowly ticking their lives away. We want scenes of a line of smurfs facing a line of lemmings /taunting each other in a true "Gladiator" style battle line up - before yelling "At my Command.... UNLEASH SMURFS!" and everyone splattering into each other.

Or is that just me lol :D

As they say.. come as you are ;)

:cheers:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
RS|Pikoah said:
Word of advice to mids trying to take on Smurfs :)

Roll either-Aug healer-with a healer healing him your damage shield could take down a few.

Cave Shammy-Aoe root at 22 cave and a aoe dot at 16 and then at 23 cave...would be fun aoe dotting the alb smurfs

Pac healer-Mezzing them is really fun :)

I have had all 3 of these toons in thid and they are fun to play :cheers:

Doesnt quite have the same kind of feel if theres magic users involved imo, best to make it a load of heavy tanks going against eachother, not enough of that nowadays with all the casters going around imo :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Sock Drawer said:
We want scenes of a line of smurfs facing a line of lemmings /taunting each other in a true "Gladiator" style battle line up - before yelling "At my Command.... UNLEASH SMURFS!" and everyone splattering into each other.

that would rock :D :D

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I look forward to snow white and the seven dwarfs next :)

Mids roll 7 dwarf classes and one warlock :cheers:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
lol i have a little Lumi dyed blue with a spear gonna have to pown a smurf for my self along with mo mate who has a little red one :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom