The Smurf Army in Thidranki (video)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Here's a small video of The Smurf army on their first day in Thidranki :D

http://www.miseretroef.be/media/smurfs.wmv

I edited this the same night, so it's a quickly made video.

You can still join our mad blue army, which runs on friday nights. The requirements are to have a blue dyed (chest, sleeves, gloves) - undyed (leggings boots) inconnu armsman , /lastname Smurf ready for thidranki. With a sense of humor :D

PS: Our archnemesis Gargamel the Sorcerer (char: Gargomel) will, for a change, combine forces with us next friday (if he has attained his 20th lvl by then :p) to fight the middies and hibbies with us.

Happy Smurfing!

- Aggressive Smurf

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Comos mate - that's brilliant, no wonder you were so keen to log rofl. We look brilliant ha ha ha. Next week there's gonna be even more of us - so gather forth ye mids and hibs, and be smurfed :D

Excellentay!

:cheers:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
another pathetic try to make an alb zerg, i hope you will have fun running around 200 people in the end.

Nice video though.

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
another pathetic try to make an alb zerg, i hope you will have fun running around 200 people in the end.

Nice video though.

Yawn!

It's all about having fun mate - there's nothing to stop anyone else doing the same and to be honest a) we never thought it would be so funny and b) we never thought armsman CAN actually kick the shit into stuff. It was a pleasant discovery on both accounts.

Don't moan - it's just petty.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
well imagine 200 armsmans hitting for 5 dmg each = 1000dmg each attack round = insta kill.. and you complain on warlocks :/

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
We have one smurfette already - in fact 2 - so another one wouldn't hurt - there's a lot of smurfs to go round lol ;)

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo I shall prepare me a Smurfette for next week then.............I need a name and have no imagination.............any ideas?

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
well imagine 200 armsmans hitting for 5 dmg each = 1000dmg each attack round = insta kill.. and you complain on warlocks :/

If we EVER get 200 smurfs in a group at once in Thidranki, I'll show my arse in boots window.

Just get your realm to make a group of hard knocks to counteract it.

Let me break it down for you...

F

U

N

FUN :D

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
GoldenThong said:
Woohoo I shall prepare me a Smurfette for next week then.............I need a name and have no imagination.............any ideas?

As long as it's something suggestive - I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

:sex:

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
I say lol :D

Why not something like Spermcarrier Smurf - actually I used to have a Therg called Aroma OfSweatySnatch but that's long gone :(

I'm sure yer mucky mind will think of something ;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
GoldenThong said:
Flaps?

Baps?

Minge?

Who wins you decide!

Probably all gone

what about

funbags, lovebags, pinklettuce, nipplering, hairynips, tendollar...

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:

Yes but a warlock does that on its own. 200 warlocks and u got urself ur own battleground and no one will ever come back

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
I say lol :D

Why not something like Spermcarrier Smurf - actually I used to have a Therg called Aroma OfSweatySnatch but that's long gone :(

I'm sure yer mucky mind will think of something ;)

I dont have a mucky mind! Im pure and innocent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom