The Question and Answer thread!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just does. No real reason, or lack of one, you asked the question, you should know.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thats a load of bollocks, i have the answers

Whats faster than the speed of light....either Gamah in bed or twice the speed of light....its twice as fast!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regarding the thumb and bum posts...

Alot of male suicides are because the man was raped, what happens is the person being raped can often ejaculate because the "Male G Spot" is in the poop hole. He will have too much pride or whatever its called to contact the police, and he'll question his sexuality because he would have enjoyed it a little.

scary shit eh?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
because he would have enjoyed it a little.

scary shit eh?

Nah I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to be able to enjoy it with out questioning if I am gay or not.

Tris and Toh, it used to be on the bbc website but alas it has disappeared.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nah I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to be able to enjoy it with out questioning if I am gay or not.

Tris and Toh, it used to be on the bbc website but alas it has disappeared.

Yeah but if you were unaware to the anal g spot myth you'd be wondering what the hell happened.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
If it feels nice it does not matter how wrong other people think it is :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
time doesnt exsist tho? without human thought time wouldnt be exsisting

Time is just a definition of the effects caused by us travelling uncontrollably through a dimension that we are unable to tangeably imagine outside of our own percieved 3 dimensional world no?

therefore "time" and its effects would be present with or without human thought.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
time doesnt exsist tho? without human thought time wouldnt be exsisting

That is ofcourse dependant on the way you look at it.

Things would still move "forwards". Past, present and future would be still things that would be without human thought.

Since, things can't all happen at one single event, they are in some sort of cause and effect order(or disorder) and as such, the chain of events is in one way the ocncept of time. Unless ofcourse you live in such a dimension, where the time of all existance is merely a nanosecond in your lifespan, then it might seem that all events occur at once.

Some scientists say that there is no [can't remember the term in english, when as an example a car takes a turn and you feel like your body is forced to the side], but that it is merely a continuous sideways motion.

All perception dependant i'd say.

gohan

FH is my second home
Some scientists say that there is no [can't remember the term in english, when as an example a car takes a turn and you feel like your body is forced to the side], but that it is merely a continuous sideways motion.

All perception dependant i'd say.

dunno what term your after but the reason for that is simple G force, same reason ur pinned to the wall on a Rota at the fair

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
dunno what term your after but the reason for that is simple G force, same reason ur pinned to the wall on a Rota at the fair

There's another term for g force, but yes, that'll do. Some scientists have claimed(can't remember when) that there's no such thing, but it's rather a continuous motion in one direction.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
According to general relativity, a black hole's mass is entirely compressed into a region with zero volume, which means its density and gravitational pull are infinite, and so is the curvature of space-time which it causes. These infinite values cause most physical equations, including those of general relativity, to stop working at the center of a black hole. So physicists call the zero-volume, infinitely dense region at the center of a black hole a "singularity".

The singularity in a non-rotating, uncharged black hole is a point, in other words it has zero length, width and height.

But there is an important uncertainty about this description: quantum mechanics is as well-supported by mathematics and experimental evidence as general relativity, and does not allow objects to have zero size - so quantum mechanics says the center of a black hole is not a singularity but just a very large mass compressed into the smallest possible volume. At present we have no well-established theory which combines quantum mechanics and general relativity; and the most promising candidate, string theory, also does not allow objects to have zero size.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
According to general relativity, a black hole's mass is entirely compressed into a region with zero volume, which means its density and gravitational pull are infinite, and so is the curvature of space-time which it causes. These infinite values cause most physical equations, including those of general relativity, to stop working at the center of a black hole. So physicists call the zero-volume, infinitely dense region at the center of a black hole a "singularity".

The singularity in a non-rotating, uncharged black hole is a point, in other words it has zero length, width and height.

But there is an important uncertainty about this description: quantum mechanics is as well-supported by mathematics and experimental evidence as general relativity, and does not allow objects to have zero size - so quantum mechanics says the center of a black hole is not a singularity but just a very large mass compressed into the smallest possible volume. At present we have no well-established theory which combines quantum mechanics and general relativity; and the most promising candidate, string theory, also does not allow objects to have zero size.

I found this bit of the wiki article interesting:

Black hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
since there is no active question i will pose one - why do women appear to be illogical in their actions but mens actions can usuaully be found to have some logic to them?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What time is it?

It's Chico time!

200px-It's_Chico_Time.jpg

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Time is just a definition of the effects caused by us travelling uncontrollably through a dimension that we are unable to tangeably imagine outside of our own percieved 3 dimensional world no?

therefore "time" and its effects would be present with or without human thought.

I had a pretty annoying class with one of my teachers a few months ago, about time.. I have a friend to my family, a "shrink", which I had just talked about the subject of Time with.. He said something like you, I guess.. That time is a tool to measure the constant moving and development through out the galaxy. Without movement/development, there wouldnt be any "need" for time, right?

My teacher though, did not agree at all, pointing at the various tests that had been done in space.. Cant remember all the facts, but he said it was almost like something that would be "alive", and not at all a tool.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I had a pretty annoying class with one of my teachers a few months ago, about time.. I have a friend to my family, a "shrink", which I had just talked about the subject of Time with.. He said something like you, I guess.. That time is a tool to measure the constant moving and development through out the galaxy. Without movement/development, there wouldnt be any "need" for time, right?

If everything was at an absolute still, non moving, nothing happening. Time WOULD become useless.

But as it is, time is not simply a manner of measuring stuff, time is also the past, present and future. And those things, if there is any motion, are always around regardless.

And with no motion i do mean NO motion, sub atmoic level non motion even.

Also the funny part is that it couldn't be observed. Since if ti's observed or someone is noticing that "Hey in that reality there's no time", then there IS time.

so even if time could become extinct, it could never be proven :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom