The Question and Answer thread!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ok ok, first time I've done one of these :D but here goes: I ask a question, and the first person to get the answer right asks thier own question, and so on.

All ready? ok:

What is faster than the speed of light, and is something we encounter every day?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ok ok, first time I've done one of these :D but here goes: I ask a question, and the first person to get the answer right asks thier own question, and so on.

All ready? ok:

What is faster than the speed of light, and is something we encounter every day?

A Ford Fiesta.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
FASTER than the speed of light ? The sound of dark ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
nothing, and darkness/lack of light?

tris-

nothing and nothing?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM US MAN!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
nothing and nothing?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM US MAN!

rofl :D im trying to rep you for that but work computers dont seem to beable to do it :(

Its not nothing!

EDIT: if people havent got it by 12:00 (10 minutes by the super-slow work clock) I'll post another(better) clue!

tris-

nothing is faster than the speed of light, we got that.

something we encounter everyday? well is this linked to the speed of light or is it just something we encounter, i.e. a toothbrush?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Pikey you little faggot its a shit question :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
bleh ok, im impatient and cant wait ! :D here's the next clue:

I've already said you cant see it, but you cant hear, smell, or taste it either, you can only detect it by the effect on you - everyone bar a few exceptions have been under its effect since birth, infact you're being affected by it right now!

(blah bet everyone will get it now :()

and no its not a bloody toothbrush tris lol :D

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
bleh ok, im impatient and cant wait ! :D here's the next clue:

I've already said you cant see it, but you cant hear, smell, or taste it either, you can only detect it by the effect on you - everyone bar a few exceptions have been under its effect since birth, infact you're being affected by it right now!

(blah bet everyone will get it now :()

and no its not a bloody toothbrush tris lol :D

Aids!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
nothing is faster than the speed of light, we got that.

ok another clue - sort of, the answer to this question is faster than the speed of light, its one of the only things though!

when you said absense of light you were on the kinda on the verge of the answer! (in the right direction anyway!)

tris-

it makes no fucking sense. if nothing is faster than light then how can something faster than light be effecting us daily?

i only have limited knowledge on how the brain works, but its electrical discharges and whatnot right? well electricity doesnt travel faster than light afaik and its the way in which we interpret our surroundings.

FFS

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Non-Existence... Heh.

I bet the answer is something really stupidly easy.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
it makes no fucking sense. if nothing is faster than light then how can something faster than light be effecting us daily?

i only have limited knowledge on how the brain works, but its electrical discharges and whatnot right? well electricity doesnt travel faster than light afaik and its the way in which we interpret our surroundings.

FFS

Atleast one thing is faster than light! (apart from sonic the hedgehog)

Electrisity isnt what I'm thinking of here either :)

Its nothing as exotic as that at all, you learn about it in primary school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom