Photography The Post Your Photos Not For The Photocomp Thread For Critique Or Just For Fun Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Yoni what camera doyou have. Im looking for something smaller than my slr and yrs seems to take good pictures.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
@Yoni what camera doyou have. Im looking for something smaller than my slr and yrs seems to take good pictures.
It is a Nikon J5. It is ok but there are much easier compacts out there apparently...

Yoni

I believe the Sony A6000 is a better hybrid due to the larger sensor... But it isn't as small and I wanted something small but flexible

Yoni

Peel harbour Isle of Man

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 17

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
View from my house facing Flushing, Cornwall.

DSCF0035.JPG

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Never heard of flushing, me and the missus are going to do south Cornwall, I'm from north Cornwall and never done the south.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Never heard of flushing, me and the missus are going to do south Cornwall, I'm from north Cornwall and never done the south.

Opposite side of the River Fal from Falmouth.

Did some local sightseeing yesterday and ended up doing the coast to coast bike ride from Bissoe, great easy rides for old and young. Then some more challenging routes. The coast to coast is very easy 9-10 Mile one way. Runs along the old Tin Mine routes. After that we went to Deveron (Pic below at low tide) and Mylor for an excellent pub lunch at the Pandora Inn.

DSCF0046.JPG

Job

The Camel trail is good, from Wadebridge to Padstow over the disused railway bridge.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The Camel trail is good, from Wadebridge to Padstow over the disused railway bridge.

Did that one this morning, wife rode a horse with me and son on bikes. Was quite tough going due to the mud :) Sea Kayaking this afternoon followed by a well deserved roast diner.

Job

Awesome, I grew up in Rock, then moved to sunny Liverpool when parents split up...didn't miss it one bit..no siree.

Job

So bought the wife a different present after the google debacle, but got her a cheap bridge Sony for 180 from pcworld.
63X zoom and optical stability.
First pic here, handheld, no tripod, not even leaning on anything at 63X zoom.
Frickin awesome if you ask me.

DSC00015.JPG

Yoni

Finally had time to go through some photos I took end of July :/ (i have not been able to do anything I love for a while) and found these two which I love.. next weekend I'll look at Augusts.

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 11

Job

Handheld, standing up at 63X zoom.
Cheap bridge cameras, not too bad, has Sony steady shot.
DSC00141.JPG

Job

The wife took this yesterday of the iron men statues.DSC00310.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom