Photography The Post Your Photos Not For The Photocomp Thread For Critique Or Just For Fun Thread

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    676.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    740.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    853.9 KB · Views: 8

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The moon and Jupiter were very close in the sky last week, so took a snap. Great that three of Jupiter's own moons were also present.

final.jpg

old.user4556

That's surely a composite image.

It's two exposures of the same point in the sky blended so that the moon wasn't overexposed. However they were that distance apart at that focal length.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Was asked to get some drone shots of a building in a local cemetery that requires extensive renovations.

5.jpg

26.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Went walking up near Saddleworth today and while I was up there, a Huey was moving stuff around (they fix wear and tear and stuff). So I got a spherical shot on my phone, with just a tiny bit of photoshopping to fix the chopper's position I think it looks ok. It'll be on Google Maps very shortly. Click the image to go 360.

https://goo.gl/photos/fy6ECrbzyuqB3UsX9

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nice. Hopefully one day someone will eliminate the grey squirrel from this country and we'll see more reds as a result.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Thanks.

It'll take years but we could end up with reds in the countryside and greys in the cities. Pine marten populations are increasing and as they move south from Scotland they should get rid of the greys, who haven't evolved to cope with them. Apparently they've had a huge impact in Ireland.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Some pics from north Yorkshire...

Orion over Keithley.
Close up of Orion's belt and sword
Goredale Scar
Malham Cove

Attachments

• Yorkshire 014.JPG
    Yorkshire 014.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • Yorkshire 017.JPG
    Yorkshire 017.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • Yorkshire 080.JPG
    Yorkshire 080.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Yorkshire 109.JPG
    Yorkshire 109.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 7

Yoni

I live in the middle of the city... But if I walk to the back of my house I have this :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 6

old.user4556

Took this yesterday whilst waiting on the sun going down fully. Excuse the lens flair.

_DSF1966-fh.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This isn't my photograph although I'm sure you can understand why I've posted it. A TV cameraman mate of mine has a project going, he shoots random stuff on mobile devices, filters them quickly, and deletes what doesn't work. He's built up a really nice portfolio, it just goes to show that you don't need top notch gear to shoot top notch pics. He shot this one of me after I'd ridden 62 miles in the sun and wind to get to his house.

Portfolio

IMG_1840.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There's a memorial to some people who died climbing the Dolomites, it's up above Dovestones Reservoir near Oldham. I've passed it and read it a few times. I always think of that when I see "Dolomites".

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This isn't my photograph although I'm sure you can understand why I've posted it. A TV cameraman mate of mine has a project going, he shoots random stuff on mobile devices, filters them quickly, and deletes what doesn't work. He's built up a really nice portfolio, it just goes to show that you don't need top notch gear to shoot top notch pics. He shot this one of me after I'd ridden 62 miles in the sun and wind to get to his house.

Portfolio

View attachment 32583
Thats a beast of a pic u need horns and red eyes.

Yoni

Taken just before I walked up to the top of Oslo Opera Houseimage.jpeg

old.user4556

Highland Boundary Fault.

Took this last night during a biblical sunset after some awesome showers. What you're looking at is the start of the Highlands where the fault line runs from left to right in this image. The hills were once flat at the bottom of shallow sea off the north coast of what-is-now North America, thrust up into mountains during a period of continental collision called the Caledonian Orogeny. The peak to the right is Ben Ledi which is just past the fault line which is obvious when seen from above.

_DSF2166-fh.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Highland Boundary Fault.

Took this last night during a biblical sunset after some awesome showers. What you're looking at is the start of the Highlands where the fault line runs from left to right in this image. The hills were once flat at the bottom of shallow sea off the north coast of what-is-now North America, thrust up into mountains during a period of continental collision called the Caledonian Orogeny. The peak to the right is Ben Ledi which is just past the fault line which is obvious when seen from above.

View attachment 32640
He said thrust. Giggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom