'The' Petz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Doggies!

Can you put a link to our new Petz in our profiles so we can all view each others doggies and be able to play with them? :wub:

I really enjoyed getting pleasure off Munkey but at present you can only do it while they are waiting for a challenge in teh arena :(

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
the only way to get money is by being challenged and winning if you have just started?

im slightly confused :(

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
think so yeah.

I'm trying to kill my pet atm :)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
the top view for the forum itself shows your dog directly under your avatar.. and you can see the persons money :D

now just to make more money....
*plots*

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Insane said:
the top view for the forum itself shows your dog directly under your avatar.. and you can see the persons money :D

now just to make more money....
*plots*

Ohh coool, except I hate top view :( Fix it Deebs!!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seeing as there are no doubt gonna be rakes of peeps wanting to give feedback on this, I'm making this here one big ole thread for it all & merging in all the existing (soz Shy)

Regards
Rob / MYstIC G

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Is there a way to regenerate health without buying lots of the +1 health treats?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Is this like Tamagotchi? WHAT IS YOU ALL TALKING 'BOUT MON?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Between Member List and Calendar on the top menu is a thing called Petz...

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
in your user control panel, there is also a link on the left column (at the bottom)

Clown

Part of the furniture
That's how I saw it ;)
This is all innocent fun, but I wonder how long it will take for someone/people to abuse the post money thing.

Will

/bin/su
Deebs has said that any user caught post-farming will face a two week ban, and lose access to the Petz forever.

So it shouldn't be a problem.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
tbh - I think its already happening Clown. Hall of a lot of new posts/threads appreaing (from people who dont regularly post as much)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs has already made a post about it on the DAoC general discussion petz thread - hopefully that'll deter them for a little while.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Lazarus said:
tbh - I think its already happening Clown. Hall of a lot of new posts/threads appreaing (from people who dont regularly post as much)

*waves* :D

deebs been taunting my pet tho :(

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Have you seen his pets' stats? damn, I dont think even the mighty (although injured) trogdor can stand up to him! ;)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
MYstIC G said:
Seeing as there are no doubt gonna be rakes of peeps wanting to give feedback on this, I'm making this here one big ole thread for it all & merging in all the existing (soz Shy)

Regards
Rob / MYstIC G

Ohh, I feel all important now having my own sticky thread! :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lazarus said:
but I bet Deebs has enhanced his pet with implants.

fecking hax0r

The perks of the job :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Does post farming include replying to random threads even though they aren't really interested in the topic, with maybe a sentence or half?

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
How am i expected to feed my dog when i only make a couple of posts a day :(, he is already hungry and unhappy, and the usless fucker lost his first match which means he has even less money and no health.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
adams901 said:
How am i expected to feed my dog when i only make a couple of posts a day :(, he is already hungry and unhappy, and the usless fucker lost his first match which means he has even less money and no health.

You can transfer money between bank accounts so you could beg your friends for money!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clown said:
Does post farming include replying to random threads regardless of whether or not you're interested, with maybe a sentence or half?

Yes, so don't take the piss. IOW, don't start trolling and don't try my patience.

If you post to piss off people then you may as well leave now. Simple.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]You can transfer money between bank accounts so you could beg your friends for money![/QUOTE]

but i dont have any friends :(, guess ill have to phone the rspca and get my dog adopted.

Will

/bin/su
Clown said:
Does post farming include replying to random threads regardless of whether or not you're interested, with maybe a sentence or half?
Postfarm is down to a judgement call from the mods, tbh. A little more activity on the boards is a good thing. It was getting a bit dead around here.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
adams901 said:

youcould speak nicely to someone with plenty money to arrange a loan (bank transfer)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
adams901 said:
but i dont have any friends :(, guess ill have to phone the rspca and get my dog adopted.

Aww, I feel sorry for you now :( PM me your bank account number and I'll send you some dosh :)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Can we have a euthanasia item added to the shop?, quite frankly my pets first performance was a disgrace and he deserves to be put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom