'The' Petz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
So, anyways, going back to the original point of this thread:

Any plans to make the doggies visible with the "left" view? Or put them in our profiles somewhere?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just a small thing. When in battle, the text says 'It is wij the battle dog turn' or such. There's an apostraphe missing off the end of the dog's name.

Cyfr

Banned
I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, so if its been mentioned then ignore this but.. wouldn't it be better if you gained money from doing the flash games instead of posting?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I have cash in my account but my dog is starving to death and I can't feed it. I've been in a battle for just over 2 days with Conchabar and he's not taken his turn. I'm kicking his ass, but at this rate we'll both starve to death. If I try and go to the item shop I get a javascript pop-up saying I'm in a battle and it takes me back to the arena page.
Can you put some kind of a time limit on turns so that if you don't react in a reasonable amount of time you do nothing? It's been nearly two days since Conchabar took his last turn and I can't do anything in the meantime.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
You can surrender. I had to do that cos my opponent was gone over a day.

Cyfr

Banned
Yes thats very annoying, should me some timeout for battle :(

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with the timeout, it should just end the battle, but then, people would abuse that so they wouldnt lose, etc, if you get the picture

so there needs to be something put there, like ther epet just auto does "Counter", after a while or something

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Healer McHeal said:
so there needs to be something put there, like ther epet just auto does "Counter", after a while or something

that would be a good option, as sometimes it's not necessarily the other person's fault they dont make their moves e.g. they dont have popup boxes for pms enabled or they just simply don't know how to play it :/

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
yeh, and if it just counters, at least it does some damage back, so you dont just get free kills, altho that always a bad thing for the actual person there ;p, but still, it does need something done, and also, we need another way to make money apart from posting, like... dog shows or something silly :p, winner takes 1k away, 2nd take 750, 3rd take 500, rest get fk all :p

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
All ready I am seeing dogs with over 200 health and 90 Strength. I think it's time for me to remove myself from the petz arena as I have no chance in competing with such prolific posters.

So after playing once and losing once biggles (my dog) is signing off and going into retirement.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Is this a bug or did I really lose a fight despite doing six times more damage to my opponent than I recieved?
AUTO MESSAGE: PetzVB #

You're pet lost the battle against your opponent's pet. Fluffles - Vs - Concha. Because you lost you have lost the wager of: 8.

After 2 turns Concha defeated Fluffles

Battle Log

Turn 1: Fluffles Attacked Concha and did 40 damage.
Turn 1: Concha Did Not Move.

Turn 2: Fluffles Attacked Concha and did 41 damage.
Counter Attack: Concha Attacked Fluffles and did 13.333333333333 damage.

Regards.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]You can surrender. I had to do that cos my opponent was gone over a day.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Shy, that was me. I was wondering why you surrendered. RL came up and I was indeed away for 24 hours.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
adams901 said:
All ready I am seeing dogs with over 200 health and 90 Strength. I think it's time for me to remove myself from the petz arena as I have no chance in competing with such prolific posters.

So after playing once and losing once biggles (my dog) is signing off and going into retirement.

Hehehe, cry more n00b!!!!!!! :wij:

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see Care In The Community is failing still.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Vesania said:
Sorry, Shy, that was me. I was wondering why you surrendered. RL came up and I was indeed away for 24 hours.

Hehe np, she was going to lose anyways, and was starving, poor thing :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
Is this Petz thing not meant to be like chess when you mail the moves back and forth? By this I mean, not real time - POWER UP POWER UP ATTACK ATTACK.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How did I lose. Never even got hit. Lost all my health though and my pet has been locked in battle for 3 days unable to play and is now a miserable bastard :(

=====================================

AUTO MESSAGE: PetzVB #

You're pet lost the battle against your opponent's pet. MiniWij - Vs - Boris The Spider Dog. Because you lost you have lost the wager of: 20.

After 1 turns Boris The Spider Dog defeated MiniWij

Battle Log

Turn 1: MiniWij Attacked Boris The Spider Dog and did 31 damage.

Regards.

=====================================

Bug surely ?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Wij said:
How did I lose. Never even got hit. Lost all my health though and my pet has been locked in battle for 3 days unable to play and is now a miserable bastard :(

this is most likely because your pet got to 100% hunger and died while still in combat :(

if the other guy doesnt fight your pets 'erode' and you cant feed them as theyre in combAt

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
this is most likely because your pet got to 100% hunger and died while still in combat :(

if the other guy doesnt fight your pets 'erode' and you cant feed them as theyre in combAt

so besides it being irri that you can have your pet in combat for 48 hours (as after that you will surrender i guess), you might actually loose as you didnt plan on keeping the dog feed for such a long time :(.
So if you want to win a fight just check hunger percentage and if his dog is more hungry you will win by stalling (if you dont get ko'ed in the first round :p).

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
still waiting for deebs or someone to read through this overly long thread and make some changes :p, but if any get made it can only be for the better really, some of the ideas said are fairly good :)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
*posts for the sake of posting*

So posting feeds my pet or something?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
No, posting earns you "money" so you can buy food and health. And if you're caught spamming to feed your pet you get :twak: by Deebs :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]No, posting earns you "money" so you can buy food and health. And if you're caught spamming to feed your pet you get :twak: by Deebs :)[/QUOTE]

God knows how you get enough money to be able to do this just to be able to bully other users of the system

O_O

or do you just have to buy deebs drinks for an evening or offer sexual favours ;)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
God knows how you get enough money to be able to do this just to be able to bully other users of the system

O_O

or do you just have to buy deebs drinks for an evening or offer sexual favours ;)

think he got everyone in his guild to transfer him money or else he managed to hack(/find a bug in) the game somehow as there is no way he should have that much money. (7390 just on chips/the superdog thing and then he might have taken some pills aswell :/)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Driwen said:
think he got everyone in his guild to transfer him money or else he managed to hack(/find a bug in) the game somehow as there is no way he should have that much money. (7390 just on chips/the superdog thing and then he might have taken some pills aswell :/)

either that or he's created lots of different accounts and then wagered more money than they have (did an experiment with a 120 wager when i only had 20ish and it's possible to go into negative money) and then surrendered the battles to rake in the cash.....

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
or he abused his rights and automatically added all the money to his account?

Like he did his postcount???

Perks of the Post he has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom