'The' Petz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
so with each post you get money , maybe if i try again my pet wont die of starvation

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Where is my 7% interest?!?!?! I left 20 quid in my bank account last night, and there was still 20 quid there this morning. I thought I'm sposed to earn 7% interest overnight?!?! Rip off tbh. And poor Dave is dying again :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
[QUOTE='Shy]Where is my 7% interest?!?!?! I left 20 quid in my bank account last night, and there was still 20 quid there this morning. I thought I'm sposed to earn 7% interest overnight?!?! Rip off tbh. And poor Dave is dying again :([/QUOTE]

Um, 20 quid ??

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well quid, gold, kitty credits, whatever you wanna call it..

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm thinking the hunger degrades too quickly. >20% per day? Can that be adjusted? If you're off for a weekend your pet dies :/

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
I'm thinking the hunger degrades too quickly. >20% per day? Can that be adjusted? If you're off for a weekend your pet dies :/
Have to agree with this point, I realise you may want people to be active on the forums to upkeep their pets but at the rate the hunger is going at the moment people have to just spam to feed their pet, if they also have to heal after fights then it's almost impossible.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Where my Money? I have no money?????

EDIT oh its ok i have created a new pet and its all back now :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jonaldo said:
Have to agree with this point, I realise you may want people to be active on the forums to upkeep their pets but at the rate the hunger is going at the moment people have to just spam to feed their pet, if they also have to heal after fights then it's almost impossible.

I can no longer have a holiday :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I let chicken fucker die. Hopefully, he will return as a ragged skeleton and frighten off the other petz.

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
My first pet has also died sadly of hunger (and wounds I think). Bawbag is dead! Long live Bawbag II (well probably about a week).

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:

Just come back from 3 days away and poor Dave is 95% hungry :(

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Just come back from 3 days away and poor Dave is 95% hungry :([/QUOTE]

get some money in the bank so in some time you can actually spend some money on beefing up daves str or defence :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Driwen said:
get some money in the bank so in some time you can actually spend some money on beefing up daves str or defence :)

Yes I know that, but in order to get money I have to post stuffs, and I can't think of anything to say :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And so the thread ends....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom