'The' Petz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
I can't fight someone either, because I have challenges pending :/ Is this because I just kept on randomly clicking "taunt" at people for fun?

lol I did the same thing, now I cant fight fek all.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Waiting for someone else's go sucks :( Can't we maybe have a default move, so that if you don't go within 8 hours or something you can automatically make a move that you predesignated? Just sitting around and starving isn't much fun.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Gah, had to surrender in the end. Definately need to get a fix to stop games dragging out for ever and ever, or until one dog starves. Also, is it possible to either stay in the shop or go to the inventory after you've bought something? I keep being a total muppet and selling things I've just bought, because my brain either thinks I'm buying or using the item.

Will

/bin/su
I just want my dog to finish starving to death. It doesn't seem to want to die.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Just realised my dog has finally gone to the great kennel in the sky, bout bloody time to stupid dosey pooch.

Cyfr

Banned
I see no challenges now.. the petz thing has died down I guess :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nooo. I will 0wn j00 !

(may not be true)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Iam trying to become the richest guy. So i don't fight. I just have money in the bank :p Much more fun than being killed by all kinds of FOTM dogs :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
It's just impossible to even get a decent game with people destroying you in one shot, and it taking so many posts a day just to keep hunger at bay. My dog is manically depressed, broken, and starving.

Cyfr

Banned
Damini said:
It's just impossible to even get a decent game with people destroying you in one shot, and it taking so many posts a day just to keep hunger at bay. My dog is manically depressed, broken, and starving.

Look at gunz's pet, 700hp and stupidly high strength/defence/agility.

Also 30,000 in the bank.. why don't you use his tricks damini

:rolleyes:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Cyfr said:
Look at gunz's pet, 700hp and stupidly high strength/defence/agility.

Also 30,000 in the bank.. why don't you use his tricks damini

:rolleyes:

*Becomes Spanish, and changes her names to Damzzz*

Cyfr

Banned
Actualy, 3 people (that ive noticed) happen to have uber pets and 30k in their bank...

This seems a little fishy to me

gunz k9 and healer :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Actualy, 3 people (that ive noticed) happen to have uber pets and 30k in their bank...

This seems a little fishy to me

gunz k9 and healer :(

I see a pattern there....

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
the maker should make a lvl based fight system so you can only fight dogs one lvl higher or lower than you or something like that. So people with to much money will soon out lvl most and wont be much of a threat to others. Basically now every lvl 1 dog cant fight anymore as he is gonna be picked apart by lvl 8 dogs.

atm im just letting my dog starve for 2 days give it one piece of food and +1hp and put rest of the money on the bank so I can feed my dog later off the interest I get :/.

Cyfr

Banned
Ok so can we have some sort of thing to stop idiots begging for cash and gaining pets with 400 of each skill and 30,000 cash in the bank?

It's hardly fun for anyone else when theres petz like that around, it just ruins the game.

Im not sure I even believe they got it all donated, 30k + all the chips is a hell of a lot of people donating.. all that times 3 as its 3 people that have it :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
But people are begging for cash, so it isn't fun...?

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr's waging a little war against gunz, healer etc. because people have been sending them money, and he thinks it's unfair.

;)

Cyfr

Banned
Well it is.. 3 players own more then 1/2 of the cash on the petz game.. thats hardly fair to everyone who dosnt beg for cash is it? Surly the aim of the game is not to beg for cash..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Well it is.. 3 players own more then 1/2 of the cash on the petz game.. thats hardly fair to everyone who dosnt beg for cash is it? Surly the aim of the game is not to beg for cash..

it's ok, don't cry :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:

And if you don't like it, don't play it.

Nobody else really seems bothered about 1 person thinking that they should have the abiliity to affect how others should play this game.

If you cant keep up with them, dont play, it's not like you HAVE to fight them in the arena for crying out loud.

Cyfr

Banned
So people who don't like how the forums work, should not use the forums instead of using the feedback forum, eh sharma?

So whats the feedback forum for?

and yes.. it means I can't make challenges because they could end up in a battle with me, so it does affect the arena

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
You have taken my post completely out of context.
We're on the subject of petz, not the whole forums, please stay on topic.

This is only a small section of this forum, it is a small game, you are a single person thinking you can make others play how you want to play, here's some news, others play it, isn't that a big shock?

You cannot change how they wish to play.

Cyfr

Banned
Im posting my opinion on a FEEDBACK forum so that Deebs can have a look at it and maybe change it so that petz can be played by everyone for fun.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
lol cyfr, bar deebs and 4 others (3 you mentioned) you have the best pet, and ive seen you fighting lvl 1's all day, spamming all day to get a pet miles better than the more casual people, you are only mad that no one gave you cash..

Cyfr

Banned
Have to comebat them someway :(

Hopefully they will implement a thing where you can only fight people of your level.. or something :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom