The official Hibgard Alliance Treaty

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dori stepped into the wrong forum. He is meant to be posting pwnage threads regarding his easymode BD on the thid discussion forum.

Not that I mind, he is, afterall advertising that sexual pic of me xD

Tilda

I just had to reply to this, and say, VF, loved the NS/bolt wars yesterday :D:D I laughed lots :D

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
bugz is a fucking genious, finally i know why emotespamming is such a HEAVY offence! :D

...or it's just that spamming emotes is classed under grieving, and that's why its bannable. flooding chat logs, comedy gold :D
It's classified under "flooding chat logs" or so it was when i got banned for hugging Toxii in the corner of sauvage and Horner reported it from his buffbot.
Omg! The realm is impaired because buffbots can't see keep spam! Omg we are going to lose the relics.
Bugz is just being a pedantic tosser, my guess is he is French like Horner and Goa.

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
actually that is the reason that has been given by Goa before. (in the US you do not get a ban afaik) which is why some guy (cant remember who) got a 3 day ban for /hug spamming a friend at sauvage
Me \o/.
I am never hugging anyone again. I have suffered severe emotional scarring at the hands of the French.
I will never be able to lay my hands around another hot female cleric like toxii ever again. :(

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
JoshYouAre said:
It's classified under "flooding chat logs" or so it was when i got banned for hugging Toxii in the corner of sauvage and Horner reported it from his buffbot.
Omg! The realm is impaired because buffbots can't see keep spam! Omg we are going to lose the relics.
Bugz is just being a pedantic tosser, my guess is he is French like Horner and Goa.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Must been toxii

Ps.Horner rofl ... omg!

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Apology accepted VF.
Chat flooding is the technical rule under which Goa ban people for emote spamming.
You were argueing that it was justified and it does actually affect game play.
lollerskates irl.
You're wrong. And it is fucking hilarious that anyone would think let alone argue that emotes "lower quality of gameplay".

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
In a kind of subtle way, your saying GoA are stupid too for thinking the same way as me?

:)
Can I say it bluntly then?
You're as stupid as Goa if you think banning people for emoting is justifiable.

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Am retired :p

But lol, thxs for the compliment.
hahahahahahahahahah
You're retired and you're still argueing over something that is pointless to people that play, and even less fucking pointless to those that don't?
I'll probably get banned for this, but it's worth it.
You're an absolute fucking tit.

JoshYouAre

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and Bugz you're being pedantic..VF or someone else or both pointed out you could pan to see, and you then say being emoted stopped you from seeing if styles landed? Use soundZ m8z! roflcopter.
I am all posted out, I am going for a fag.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I really enjoy it when someone resorts to flames/insults because they know I am better than them :rolleyes:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
He will have some 7 day suspension for flooding :D

Anyone else think i look good in that photo? I do Think, i might re dye my armour green.:england: Sad you didn't get to see my horse aswell.

O well ban me, i look forward to it. Next time i'll just remember to do it 3 times. /point /stench /bitter emote.:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
He will have some 7 day suspension for flooding :D

And if i remember right. Ironfalcon was the orignal owner of theis. So what report you for account trading? :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Kinetix is new owner of Theis.. lol i wonder what happened to the good play on that char.. got replaced by some random ebay noob.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I just had to reply to this, and say, VF, loved the NS/bolt wars yesterday :D I laughed lots :D

haha yeah, defending that keep was great. i really hoped one of you casters would forget to have their shields up at one point, but i don't think anyone ever did :p

i do have to apologize to Jell though, she died in two bolts about.. six or seven times during that siege. felt really sorry at the end, but oh well, "it's war!" :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
haha yeah, defending that keep was great. i really hoped one of you casters would forget to have their shields up at one point, but i don't think anyone ever did :p

i do have to apologize to Jell though, she died in two bolts about.. six or seven times during that siege. felt really sorry at the end, but oh well, "it's war!" :D

When was that VF? what keep?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
When was that VF? what keep?

one or two days after the relicraiding on renaris/hurbury, we captured eras + 3 towers but got outzerged on the last one. defended against albs for nearly 2 hours inside eras and kicked them out in the end. dno what happened after, i logged at some point (inc 5 am comments prolly) :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
JoshYouAre said:
Oh and Bugz you're being pedantic..VF or someone else or both pointed out you could pan to see, and you then say being emoted stopped you from seeing if styles landed? Use soundZ m8z! roflcopter.
I am all posted out, I am going for a fag.

Heh, Bugz is being pedantic? Look at your own posts, lollermate, they're all filled with you thinking to be the clever, witty one. :touch:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
sheesh, what is Hib coing to when you let Mastade be the overlord...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Heh, Bugz is being pedantic? Look at your own posts, lollermate, they're all filled with you thinking to be the clever, witty one. :touch:

His not worth a thorough reply from me.

His arguement contains so many flaws, whereas mine is based solely on fact.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I like to emote spam that makes me feel good :)

but seriously the ppl who get other ppl banned for emotes is just as lame as the guy spamming the emotes, I understand why ppl get pissed if ppl /rude spam 50 times after a 1 on 1 fight or something, but spamming 5 or so times of emotes is a lame excuse to get ppl banned

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Mastade said:
HibGard Treaty.bmp
That would be credible if it wasn't for the fact that you're trying to make me believe Bradlex is capable of joined-up writing...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom