Politics The next US President will be...

The next US President will be:

• I want Obama to win; Obama will win

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • I want Romney to win; Romney will win

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I want Obama to win; Romney will win

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • I want Romney to win; Obama will win

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Last sentence I think? I was not just talking about the economy but more his promises.
4 years ago Obama got elected on a platform of change, he hasn't changed anything.
But I have to say is that I do not there has been a good president of the US for a long while, most are just soundbites.
As for the economy well loads of presidents have and could claim the same thing or claim their party put in the ground works for a growth.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
4 years ago Obama got elected on a platform of change, he hasn't changed anything.

If Obama didn't do anything, why are there so many angry old white people who want to "take their country back"?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
iirc all the fuckups in the USA arent down to Obama, alot of the fuckups were left over from the Bush administration.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well Obama is good since he's content on f*cking up the USA and leaving the rest of the world out of it.

Middle-president really, remembered as "that black dude", unless he pulls some kind of miracle from his arse this term.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
he has kept quite a lot of his promises, and compromised on a lot of others (not much choice really in the Republican run house of reps)

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
If Obama didn't do anything, why are there so many angry old white people who want to "take their country back"?
Cause they are old and angry maybe? and will use any excuse to be old and angry?
I am wondering why only Obama fans bring up skin color, well republicans have the whole repeating of where Obama was born even after prove.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
he has kept quite a lot of his promises, and compromised on a lot of others (not much choice really in the Republican run house of reps)
38% is not bad but most of them are either empty promises or extending Bush era laws.

Claiming he is a better president then Bush well a duck would be a better president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom