Politics The next US President will be...

The next US President will be:

• I want Obama to win; Obama will win

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • I want Romney to win; Romney will win

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I want Obama to win; Romney will win

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • I want Romney to win; Obama will win

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
romney-obama-615x400.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I think Obama will win it this time. His second term will be how he defines himself as a president.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think it will be a big surprise if Romney wins now. Obama has a lead in Ohio and if he wins Ohio it's race over.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's going to be close, Americans are pissed with barrack.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It's going to be close, Americans are pissed with barrack.
It's not as close as the media would have you believe. In fact most statistics nuts will tell you that Obama has a significant lead where it counts. But that's not very newsworthy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not as close as the media would have you believe. In fact most statistics nuts will tell you that Obama has a significant lead where it counts. But that's not very newsworthy.

More from talking to (rich) Americans, I ignore the media as much as possible. Good to hear, the world doesn't really need a crazy in charge if the us.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I want Romney to win initially for the comedy value then to watch the world burn once he invades Iran.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
More from talking to (rich) Americans, I ignore the media as much as possible. Good to hear, the world doesn't really need a crazy in charge if the us.
I should clarify.....because America has a fucked up system.....Right now the popular vote (I.E - one person one vote) has Obama winning by about 50% to 48%. However it's all about the electoral college here and to win the race you need 270 electoral college votes and right now Obama is ahead 307 to 230 there....so not really close.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think Obama will win it this time. His second term will be how he defines himself as a president.
It's going to be tough because whether he wins or not he is going to spend at least 2 years fighting against a majority Republican congress!

I read somewhere though that the most important thing a president does during his presidency is have a big say in new supreme court judges so even if he doesn't do anything all that great, it will have been worth it to stop a Romney choice there.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is Romney the one that said he will invade Iran if he wins? If so not him.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Santos for president! Although his life has taken a turn for the dodgy now he is living in Charming :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If Romney wins i will have lost all hope for the US and for one will welcome our new Chinese overlords

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Romney to win. Will be like 2000 all over again.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Obama will win, Romney will drive to the Whitehouse first and then be president.....

What? It worked for Bush didn't it?

ileks

Part of the furniture
I've read that Obama is pretty much nailed on to win it because he has the appropriate leads in the swing states.

Having watched the debates I thought Romney was the better candidate. They have almost identical views on foreign policy (the invade Iran stuff is BS) except Romney would name China a currency manipulator. I have no idea what that would entail tbh.

Romney also has an undeniably brilliant track record in both business and politics.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The US would become even more insular under Romney, not to mention all the weird ass religious voodoo that goes against the constitution.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I've read that Obama is pretty much nailed on to win it because he has the appropriate leads in the swing states.

Having watched the debates I thought Romney was the better candidate. They have almost identical views on foreign policy (the invade Iran stuff is BS) except Romney would name China a currency manipulator. I have no idea what that would entail tbh.

Romney also has an undeniably brilliant track record in both business and politics.
No he was more "presidential" in one debate. For all of his talk about how he would rebuild the American economy he has never outline anything like a full plan. His whole campaign has been buzzwords and loose outlines of sort of plans that are easy for average joe to follow without ever having to come close to being realistic. For years the whole Republican party has based its whole agenda on Slogans and easy to follow but usually bullshit ideas to pander to middle America.

ileks

Part of the furniture
No he was more "presidential" in one debate. For all of his talk about how he would rebuild the American economy he has never outline anything like a full plan. His whole campaign has been buzzwords and loose outlines of sort of plans that are easy for average joe to follow without ever having to come close to being realistic. For years the whole Republican party has based its whole agenda on Slogans and easy to follow but usually bullshit ideas to pander to middle America.

Fair enough. I've only seen the debates and not followed the whole campaign tbh. I actually thought he was a bit more specific than Obama in the debates though. Things like energy independence by a certain date, tax cuts, cutting tax loopholes (which he has a track record of doing i thought), cracking down on Chinese counterfeit goods + their currency devaluation to improve US exports etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same old shit from either of them tbfh.

Obama is just a black George Bush, Romney is just a white Obama.

They're all cunts and it's pointless voting.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fair enough. I've only seen the debates and not followed the whole campaign tbh. I actually thought he was a bit more specific than Obama in the debates though. Things like energy independence by a certain date, tax cuts, cutting tax loopholes (which he has a track record of doing i thought), cracking down on Chinese counterfeit goods + their currency devaluation to improve US exports etc.

Sorry ileks, but i lulsed hard.
Too funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom