The New "Cool" guilds

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
who is the albion grp/guild that is running around with no emblem and undyed armor? Do ppl think its sooo cool to copy guilds like DH (in this case) but also JH Acrocity(spelling(those are the ones i know)) and running w/o emblems and the same colors, cant any1 come up with something new, plz be uniqe in some way (imho that is anyway)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha......

Guess this means that people without guilds can just stay the f*** away from RvR!?!? :D

bult

Loyal Freddie
Renwind said:
who is the albion grp/guild that is running around with no emblem and undyed armor? Do ppl think its sooo cool to copy guilds like DH (in this case) but also JH Acrocity(spelling(those are the ones i know)) and running w/o emblems and the same colors, cant any1 come up with something new, plz be uniqe in some way (imho that is anyway)

we are a guild of good friends that have known eachother for a long time. We like to play togheter is that a problem? oooook.

about the no emblem etc, if you make a new guild today its impossible to get an emblem that dont look like 5 other guilds so you get mixed up with them unless you want a really ugly emblem and we dont so.

Awful

Banned
Lookie ath meh, fotmfotmfotm i keel ok? bad bad shadowblade find shovel and dig hole.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
gg on the post farming ppl, plz stop it and be serious for a while if u can manage that

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
JH was first with that iirc. Seems that many guilds trying to take after that :eek:

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
whine about dyes ? lol?
DH wasnt the first to run arround with undyed armor btw

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
what is it to be serius about?

lol if they want to run without an emblem let em do it, i personally thinks it looks better with a nice emblem but it is only a game....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
JH was first with that iirc. Seems that many guilds trying to take after that :eek:

ofc JH has monopoly on running without emblem or dyes, i mean, even lvl 1 chars MUST have emblem or colour, otherwise they would just be copying JH :D

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
CRT is gonna do power rangers.. one color each.. ill fuckin kill the tard who steal the idea ><

laaken

Banned
Considering how many colors you can choose from and what doesn't look like crap on plate, there aren't really a whole bunch of choices.

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
ofc JH has monopoly on running without emblem or dyes, i mean, even lvl 1 chars MUST have emblem or colour, otherwise they would just be copying JH :D

Hehe :clap:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Divinia said:
CRT is gonna do power rangers.. one color each.. ill fuckin kill the tard who steal the idea ><

nice idea xD

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, lol. Its not like everyone is running around all dyed black, and if they are, who the fuck cares? They like the colour black, so they run in black. They dont do it to be like DH, or some other guild. You may aswell go fricken whine on all the guilds that run around with emblems and guild colours. OMG YOURE ALL COPYING NOLBY PRIDE AND ARE ALL NOLBY PRIDE WANNABEs COS THEY WERE LIEK THE FIRST PEOPLE TO DO THAT GET SOME NEW IDEAS

You make me laugh.

irl.

:kissit:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:

its been done :p by some vgn players

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

such wajn, who cares. :eek:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Lliad Draigh ran in all green for ages, as far back as I can remember, these thing work in cycles, poeple will go bback to emblems soon as one guild starts the fashion again.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
I remember GoL running around in purp cloaks a year ago so not very new.

Aussie

Banned
WOW a guild running arround with same colors and same cloak but no emblem !
you REALLY need to be an INTELLECT to come up with SUCH INCREDIBLE _COOL IDEA_.

Tharion said:
I remember GoL running around in purp cloaks a year ago so not very new.

indeed, GoL owned this thread :m00:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Aybabtu said:

HELL YEAH! :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom