The New "Cool" guilds

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Renwind said:
who is the albion grp/guild that is running around with no emblem and undyed armor? Do ppl think its sooo cool to copy guilds like DH (in this case) but also JH Acrocity(spelling(those are the ones i know)) and running w/o emblems and the same colors, cant any1 come up with something new, plz be uniqe in some way (imho that is anyway)

Black Dragon Did it over a Year Ago. Running Pure Black

Reignfire
Nightsend
Lightsout

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
JH was first with that iirc. Seems that many guilds trying to take after that :eek:

i thought it was NP when they ran with newb dyed armor .

as for the threa starter. i suposse u gonna make a whine thread about guilds who wear there guilds emblem in rvr ?

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Renwind said:
who is the albion grp/guild that is running around with no emblem and undyed armor? Do ppl think its sooo cool to copy guilds like DH (in this case) but also JH Acrocity(spelling(those are the ones i know)) and running w/o emblems and the same colors, cant any1 come up with something new, plz be uniqe in some way (imho that is anyway)

so its unique to run with emblem?
QQ more....
AD >>>>>>>>>>> you

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

I dont think your sence of Daoc fassion is the issue here, or that the huge masses of same dyed ppl pass you and disturb your colour sight.
Nor do i think you feel urged to protect other guilds styles and are afraid others copy them...
I think you got killed by em and had nothing to say about it. But the defeat made you bitter so you decided to write this silly post. :p

Bellona

Banned
Renwind said:

jesus... people been doing this for ages...

and as everyone else says.. colors/emblems that look good/are not taken, are just not to find anywhere..

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Ronin said:
I think the issue isnt the fact they are harming your sence of fassion, or that the huge masses of same dyed ppl pass you and disturb your colour sight.
Nor do i think you feel urged to protect other guilds styles and are afraid others copy them...
I think you got killed by em and had nothing to say about it. But the defeat made you bitter so you decided to write this silly post. :p
his stealthzerg attacked sst just as we ran by xD

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

Like you were original and didn't roll savage maybe?!!1 :m00: :flame:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
like who gives a shit about armour/emblem colour tbh, they still players who die and give rps and have fun killing/being killed by etc. :m00:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Best Design i seen is "Angels" on Albion but atm i cant recall how they looked like...they all used undyed plate tho..

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Angels :clap:

Angels.jpg

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, it is true, the first item on the agenda for each and every wannabe (and real) FotM gank group/guild is a trip to the dye shop for collectively choosing a new color scheme that will set them apart. Hmm, anyone know if mauve is taken? What about turquoise? :m00:

As for GoL's purple cloaks, I was sure this was because they were all using the new Catacombs quest cloaks that came dyed this way?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Well, it is true, the first item on the agenda for each and every wannabe (and real) FotM gank group/guild is a trip to the dye shop for collectively choosing a new color scheme that will set them apart. Hmm, anyone know if mauve is taken? What about turquoise? :m00:

As for GoL's purple cloaks, I was sure this was because they were all using the new Catacombs quest cloaks that came dyed this way?
must been :> remember like ½ of albion running around whit cloaks like that when the quest was released.

oh and mauve is taken ;)

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
i had undied armour between lvls 1 and 9 i think...man i was cool back then, didn't even need a cloak cus i was so cool

:m00:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I ran in totally Pink armor/cloak the very first day i RvRed with my Armsman for like 2years ago! so u are all just copying me imo! :wub:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
He stop pretending you were the first with undyed shit ;P The very first frontier pioneers had almost no dyes or emblemes even so if someone is copying them it's all the RvR guilds now ;)

Gaaaah such useless whine... People pick their outfit themselves not the fashion designer...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Khalen said:
He stop pretending you were the first with undyed shit ;P The very first frontier pioneers had almost no dyes or emblemes even so if someone is copying them it's all the RvR guilds now ;)

Gaaaah such useless whine... People pick their outfit themselves not the fashion designer...

pfft they are all copying me! iI can give u proof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom