The long awaited multiperson story thread!

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
A nail cutter, with the help of The Demonic Radioactive Mutant Zombie Corps(e) Army In Stealth... on Old.tohori's command, but he was not able to be present because he was occupied with writing the next chapter of...

The Intimate Life of Trolls, a textual piece discribing the mating calls of uppland trolls, who's piercing cry of.....

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
The Intimate Life of Trolls, a textual piece discribing the mating calls of uppland trolls, who's piercing cry of.....

"They call me Mr Bumbastic, semi bon tastic, nocks me on the "somet".. and says im mr ROWWWW ROWWWW Montic .. Semi Bon tostic ..... Ease Ease baby please let me take you to a island to take your mind of these, you dont feel like a drive then hand me the keys and we'll .. Ummm ummm umm BONTASTIC, semin FonTastic" ;-)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
rock and roll and even some...

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
DirtyDiana said:
your ment to reply to the last thread, not the one before the last thread :-S
really couldn't make something up with your post sorry :-/

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
DirtyDiana said:
"They call me Mr Bumbastic, semi bon tastic, nocks me on the "somet".. and says im mr ROWWWW ROWWWW Montic .. Semi Bon tostic ..... Ease Ease baby please let me take you to a island to take your mind of these, you dont feel like a drive then hand me the keys and we'll .. Ummm ummm umm BONTASTIC, semin FonTastic" ;-)

...over hearing this the said Kobie (i think his name was simon) looked up at the troll and said to chico the Troll" i dont think u have any talent.. but im sure i can make a few plats from selling that verse down yee ol pub.. its gota sort Xfactor about it, so off he went to .......

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
...over hearing this the said Kobie (i think his name was simon) looked up at the troll and said to chico the Troll" i dont think u have any talent.. but im sure i can make a few plats from selling that verse down yee ol pub.. its gota sort Xfactor about it, so off he went to .......

get a boob job ...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DirtyDiana said:
get a boob job ...

...but got run over by (has to be done) LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!! who was on his way to...

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
...but got run over by (has to be done) LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!! who was on his way to...

buy a kebab

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
after his brain transplant with his

some black belly button fluff caught in a policeman's inny (/cheer) .. and some cling on's taken from a ostrian body builder's arse...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Mps

:The only gay Kobold is an elf...

..and as he pushed open the pub door he was almost immediately greeted by a shower of thrown objects - tankards empty and full, bottles, pork-pies, mince pies and sausage rolls (it was Christmas), and hurriedly backing out he caught sight of the notice : This is a Gays Only Recreational Space - and as everyone knows, all Kobolds are straight.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
..and as he pushed open the pub door he was almost immediately greeted by a shower of thrown objects - tankards empty and full, bottles, pork-pies, mince pies and sausage rolls (it was Christmas), and hurriedly backing out he caught sight of the notice : This is a Gays Only Recreational Space - and as everyone knows, all Kobolds are straight.
with the small exception of all kobolds which are blue...

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Drucken said:
mother's nephew, who no one really liked to...

throw a custard pie at, because his head was so small, however his grandmother had a...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
throw a custard pie at, because his head was so small, however his grandmother had a...

Kidney stone which when she had it removed, fed to 'haxor cow' making him vomit up a hobbit called greg. Greg was a

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Kidney stone which when she had it removed, fed to 'haxor cow' making him vomit up a hobbit called greg. Greg was a

dwarf hobbit, the size of a chesnut, the only thing smaller was...

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
some of the rotting severed heads that the trolls were bending over to pick up in the early part of the...

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Drucken said:
some of the rotting severed heads that the trolls were bending over to pick up in the early part of the...

Strip show that was running in Tir na nog at that time. While the elfs...

Mey

Part of the furniture
adoNix said:
Strip show that was running in Tir na nog at that time. While the elfs...

pounced around like pricks..

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
DirtyDiana said:
phoned Bill Cosby for advice on how to...

steal their handbags and get away with it...while they were on the phone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom