The long awaited multiperson story thread!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know what to do... You just carry on with 1-2 sentances. (QUOTE the person before you)

It was a hot summers day in the land of Albion, the hibernian slaves making food and the Migard trolls bending over to...

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
pick up the rotting severed heads of the albs and hibs they had struck down in battle by slicing off their.....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hypoxia said:
pick up the rotting severed heads of the albs and hibs they had struck down in battle by slicing off their.....

toe nail, all of a sudden a god like figure appeared, it was him....it was hasselhoff, he said to all "Thou shall make sure you rub...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Vasaline on you ass there mr troll as your bending down or........

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"...with thisargh!!" Hasselhoff dies in a burst of flames as the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) shoots him with a laser gun...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
"...with thisargh!!" Hasselhoff dies in a burst of flames as the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) shoots him with a laser gun...

but like the phoenix he is, he rises from the ashes and summons a big sweaty...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:
and crys like a lil sissy boy untill...........

a big sweaty and.....sure you know the rules on this game?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Faith said:
Wallnut that i won in a poker game against...

a greedy pidgeon with huge hands, when you took the wallnut you ran off and started your own...

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
a greedy pidgeon with huge hands, when you took the wallnut you ran off and started your own...

multi person story thread, it was going so well untill...

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
some chimp started talking about his mates penguin that had got loose and was now.....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hypoxia said:
some chimp started talking about his mates penguin that had got loose and was now.....

dead, untill the phoenix spirit of hoff ressurected it again!!!!! it screamed out....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
dead, untill the phoenix spirit of hoff ressurected it again!!!!! it screamed out....

...in agony as the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) shot it and hasselhoff with an anti-resurrection gun, banishing them to hell where..

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
...in agony as the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) shot it and hasselhoff with an anti-resurrection gun, banishing them to hell where..

hitler inserted a pineapple up his bottom and said "thats what you get for invading rpg's" <wavey wibbly thing back to realms of camelot>

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
hitler inserted a pineapple up his bottom and said "thats what you get for invading rpg's" <wavey wibbly thing back to realms of camelot>

then old.tortori was forced to write jeff and tondor stories but they were still funny...nudge nudge.....wink wink......oh and then someone offered a ...

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
then old.tortori was forced to write jeff and tondor stories but they were still funny...nudge nudge.....wink wink......oh and then someone offered a ...

free VW camper van to the first person who could tell them...

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
free VW camper van to the first person who could tell them...

... the meaning of life, and where to find a shrubbery which they could use to ...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
... the meaning of life, and where to find a shrubbery which they could use to ...

hide in, when they made love in front of...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Basic_X said:
hide in, when they made love in front of...

...the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) who got so mad about all this hankypankering that he burned the whole forest(and shrubberies) down with...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
...the radioactive mutant zombie corps(e) who got so mad about all this hankypankering that he burned the whole forest(and shrubberies) down with...

a small flaming porcupine, which was ignited whilst trying to excape bahumats attempts to mate him with david hasslehoff and create a new super breed of prick and ran down a narrow flinty tunnel. Sadly the porcupine was slightly injured in the making of this thread but he's better now thanks to.....

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
a small flaming porcupine, which was ignited whilst trying to excape bahumats attempts to mate him with david hasslehoff and create a new super breed of prick and ran down a narrow flinty tunnel. Sadly the porcupine was slightly injured in the making of this thread but he's better now thanks to.....

... reading several times the titles of threads and trying to stick to some form of daoc activity, which when he did that he ......

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Mas said:
... reading several times the titles of threads and trying to stick to some form of daoc activity, which when he did that he ......

cried as ezteq's nasty comment's, Ezteq soon apologised and offered him toasted...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
cried as ezteq's nasty comment's, Ezteq soon apologised and offered him toasted...
crops(e) flesh from the toasted Zombies that the anti phoenix burned with a flamethrower.....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Megarevs said:
crops(e) flesh from the toasted Zombies that the anti phoenix burned with a flamethrower.....

Then somehow Tom Seleck found a direct door into the FH server, he was overwhelmed with how much power he had, after checking out the Reputation system he decided to...

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
Then somehow Tom Seleck found a direct door into the FH server, he was overwhelmed with how much power he had, after checking out the Reputation system he decided to...

..feed the box with more 50p pieces as they were running low, whilst delving in his fluff ridden pockets for a 50p he found .....

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Mas said:
..feed the box with more 50p pieces as they were running low, whilst delving in his fluff ridden pockets for a 50p he found .....

hoffs salamander pet which had been hiding from the zombie corpses! it bit him, and before he realized it, he was...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yvbani said:
hoffs salamander pet which had been hiding from the zombie corpses! it bit him, and before he realized it, he was...

*dramatic pause*

....shot by the Demonic Radioactive Mutant Zombie Corps(e) back from Hell with a 12 gauge shotgun filled with diabolic flesh eating pellets...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom