The International >RvR< Movie List...

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
anyone know of any Shadow Blade movies ? i've seen the one with the little kobby in bg kicking ass with some of his guildies which i quite liked , thanks to who ever made that :) , just wondering if there is any other sb movies out there ?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i got a couple of dwera films, best SB film ive found is unforgiving blade, will dig out a link for them

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
any chance some1 can please host lukiel's 2 movies? I had one of em before formatting hd but now it is gone and i love to watch that movie and 2nd one i didn't see. So please some1 host it.... Cheers :cheers:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
i got a couple of dwera films, best SB film ive found is unforgiving blade, will dig out a link for them

UB has alot to teach to a rookie in the SB proffession :->

(am working on my venomblade education movie too!) ;)

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet thread!

Any of you guys have a working site with all the Quivna movies? (That Ranger from US servers)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
sweet! another movie :)

Adding them all to my server, give more links to more movies please :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaj said:
Sweet thread!

Any of you guys have a working site with all the Quivna movies? (That Ranger from US servers)
I got the HatTrick one (second one released) on my server, gonna get the first one later and stick it on.

Link is in my sig, can grab it from there if you want, but it might be a tad bit slow, only 256kbps upload speed til BT wise up.

[edit] Found both quivna movies on this page, scroll down the bottom.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have link for Xuril final? Torrented 60mb of it ages ago, so still couldn't see it :|

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
I don't think Exercia looks as sharp in his latest vid as he did in his previous ones :( maybe getting lazier now he's RR11!

I liked the Duel idea though very clever :)
nah he just come back from hib he rolled there a ns and a enchanter rr7 or some like that

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
interesting vid, not often you see stuff like that, where the player loses as well as some messing around.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm how do I download the movies from curse site ? Only from mirrors ?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for the infil movie Bleed6... cant seem to find it hosted anywhere, anyone got a link?

(99% sure it's bleed6, might be bleed5... it's the 1 with the inf showing off DF for those who dont remember it off the top of their head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom