The International >RvR< Movie List...

popa

Fledgling Freddie

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
fraps best to record with, but wot is best to edit with, i heard people use Adobe Premire, but aint it expensive?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Ive heard that the Quiva - Skillout movie was recorded with some sort of card that had TV-Out and then re-recorded on the computer? Well, regardless its great resolution anyway.

Chilly

Balls of steel
best way to capture a screen is to get a video-output from your gfx card and bung it into another computer or even a hardware mgpeg2 encoder if your minted, that way your pc isnt doing any of the legwork while you WTFPWN!!1.

V

Vvix

Spirit 1 song

I watched both videos from spirit(mid/ys) and they are awesome, as well their songs, does anyone knows the name of the first song of the spirit 1 video?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Peridon said:
fraps best to record with, but wot is best to edit with, i heard people use Adobe Premire, but aint it expensive?
premire is free on dc mate! ;)

Martok

Part of the furniture
I am trying to find a movie to show my friend but the link it was on is down.

Its was a video of 3 naked avalonians and 2 naked britons doing the YMCA!

Anyone know any links to the movie?

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
no martok, i never knew ww turned into a gaybar when i left :p :eek2:

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't know whether it is worth a new thread - but I think a lot of people are interested in the process from beginning to end - how long it takes - and what apps are used etc. and hard drive space required and pc spec.

I take it most people record using fraps or a freebie movie recorder.
So once enough footage is made - this is on the hard drive - 1gb per 30 secs or something?
Then I take it people have their favourite music and then chop and edit the film in windows movie maker 1 or 2, or adobe premiere?

Or pinnacle software?

And what to encode the final movie into to make it the best quality with the smallest size?

Oli - Illu

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
All Bard videos apart from the large 100Mb+ video aren't working. Please update the list so people can see which are still available for us to download.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aren't there any post ToA Group vids featuring a warden? :x

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
"slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam" "slam"

:D

followed immedietly by:

''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''

:p

Elitestoner said:
followed immedietly by:

''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''''Purge''

:p

Hehe reavers rely on slam to much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom