The great times of manachanters over?

S

Solarius

Oh, and Tasans is right, necro's are as powerful in PvE, if not more so, than BD's.

Bonedancer - Suppression spec

47 - Lifdrain (instant) 123damage recast 4s (thats 30.75/s)

Necromancer - Deathsight spec

47 - Lifedrain (instant) 98damage recast 3s (thats 32.67/s)

Is it so overpowered in your opinion now?

S

Solarius

Originally posted by parisienscot
My suggestions :

Slight - Heat based

PbAoEDD (Drive Evil)

SMana - Energy based

Spec DD (Holy Anger)
AoE DD (Heavenly Strike)

:clap:

SO your 'vaunted' opinion is nerf the damage down to that of a smite cleric? wow, I thought I didn't put much thought into it, but this is just classic!

Come back when you've got some valuable opinions, rather than this crap please!

A

acei

Originally posted by Solarius
Oh, and Tasans is right, necro's are as powerful in PvE, if not more so, than BD's.

Bonedancer - Suppression spec

47 - Lifdrain (instant) 123damage recast 4s (thats 30.75/s)

Necromancer - Deathsight spec

47 - Lifedrain (instant) 98damage recast 3s (thats 32.67/s)

Is it so overpowered in your opinion now?
Yes and i think most of albion that has experienced necromancer's camping and taking over spots from groups will agree necromancers are overpowered in PvE, but the point is a necromancer is ridiculously weak in RvR, BD's aren't this has been proven by them being able to take any class on 1vs1 (including stealthers) the only class they aren't able to take on 1vs1 is necromancers.

N

Nonnier

the max BD commander lvl is 41, and 36 for the "lesser pets".

the only reason BD pets can solo oranges cause theres more then 1, pit a commander against a SM pet, even buffed...and he doesn't stand a chance

the commander is good when combined with AB buff and 2 healers pet or 2 warrior pets

O

old.Leel

Well, the real problem for HIBBIES, more spesifically hib TANKS is that they aren't needed for focus pulling, and as such, seldom invited to such groups. THAT is the main reason that focus shield should be moved away from the most popular line, ie mana line. That's a pve issue. The heat debuff and baseline nuke is an rvr issue. And imo, they can't move both FS and debuff away from mana line, that would limit it to only pbaoe. The best for hib's sake would be to move the focus shield. Then hope the new up and coming resist system will sort the debuff issue.

And lmao to the comment that the debuff isn't used much. It's one of THE most used spells by a chanter. Chanters never nuke at range without debuffing first. At least that's my observation. And I've been playing hib pryd exclusively since March now.
Myself, I'm a light eld, and tbh, darkness runies or darkcarvers are so much better. Cuz they got either dd with resist debuff or they got cold debuff from their friggin bolt/gtaoe line. Course, runies have to give up their valuable pbt to get good variance on cold nukes then.

L

Laston

yeah getting hit for 500 dmg is not nice imho... shame bds lifetap hit me for 400 dmg :( only 24 body resists tho. man rr really screwed this game up! same as sc..

S

Shike

Originally posted by svartmetall
I'd go for that, as long as tanks got more ability from base to resist/break mezzes, which are the bane of my life in RvR.

heh, isnt determination cheap and resists and Purge and cure mez enough already? ^^

I have been on that tankside aswell mate and I know how it is to be nuked, I frankly didnt give a shit about casters that cant debuff or have a debuffer for them, I specifically remember one of the first times I was out with mah zerker and runnin, was shammybuffed with him on tail on me and ran into bard and mentalist (who is specced 50+15light), I though^t, hmm this can go bad until I noticed what the menta nuked for, 2xx, then i turned around, he stunned me for 3seconds , I popped BT with mainhandhit, interrupted with offhand, purged mez, interrupted again with an unstyled hit on mainhand and on offhand (yes I mucked up) and then hitted the caster for 915 with mainhand, bye bye Caster, then bard tried to run off but I used shammy to root him and Snowblinded+Icy B'd him to death eventually. As a zerker I had no fear for casters at all tbh, 2xx is what Araudry (a silly pally) hitted me for with a onehander. Laughable. Tank is easy to play, use /assist on MA or go for guys that seem to be supportclasses or casters. As a caster on the other hand... hehe, thats a whole diff story. Survivability is very very low at the moment.

Up the damages casters do overall and set a hardcap on resists. Until then casters just wont be effective as damagedealers, only the debuffing ones or the ones with the luxury of a debuffer along. A caster imho should not be required to have a debuffer for him to function normally in a group. He should be able to hold his own, all casters should have access to root aswell so they always have the option to at least root a tank that comes charging instead of just runnin and get PF'd, snarestyled and then killed. Anyways, now I just ranting, Mythic will do some sort of overhaul of the resistsystem in a while and I hope it helps.

laters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom