Film The General Film Thread

georgie

FH is my second home
Greenland. Utter chuff.
It's a Gerard Butler "action/thriller" film in which " A family fights for survival as a planet-killing comet races to Earth ".

I mean, surely you know what you're getting? lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Greenland. Utter chuff.
Aye I watched it the other week... considering its a disaster you hardly ever see the fucking disaster, just a bunch of cunts screaming and trying to rob each other lol.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's a Gerard Butler "action/thriller" film in which " A family fights for survival as a planet-killing comet races to Earth ".

To be fair he has done some good ones. I thoroughly enjoyed Law Abiding Citizen and highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Raven

Brrrrr!
FH Subscriber

Yeah but I at least wanted to set my brain aside and watch some drama, but I spent the whole film getting annoyed by stupid shit.

Like the fact the gimpy long haired kid had his meds wrapped in a blanket and therefore dropped them, and how they somehow didn't spot he was diabetic and therefore not acceptable anyway. Even the fact some guy was casually filling up a plain with jet fuel and dropped the nozzle, and it carried on pissing fuel all over the place, which is just impossible. Stupid film. And don't even get me started on the daft wristband thing, it's not a nightclub where you can come and go because you left something in the car

Raven

Brrrrr!
FH Subscriber
A Glitch in the Matrix.

It's about simulation theory, which I find a pretty fascinating subject (Not that I believe in it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom