Film The General Film Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you get emotional at the end? I am Iron Man.It started with him and then ended with him. Also the Peter Parker reunion.
Brilliant. For so.e reason I feel like there's a whole other director's cut with a ton more stuff in it, even if it was 3 hours long
I liked it and I'm glad they actually killed people. Was a good ending. Glad they didn't use Marvel much - it really shows how big a problem DC has on their hands making Superman a worthwhile watch - when Marvel turned up and destroyed Thanos' ship it was a bit turd tbh. Only thing that I didn't really like was the fact that everyone was a whiny little bitch five years on - when I reckon most people would be like Tony was - they'd have moved on. The only nod to the fact that Thanos did some good was Captain America pointing out that there was a pod of whales in the Hudson.

Other than that, and the cunt in the seat next to me who pulled out his phone to check shit just as everyone came back, brill.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well as Homer said.
Women should stick to womens sports like Foxyboxy and hot mud wrestling.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
New Spider-.Man Far From Home trailer out
Multiverses time. This is a good thing if you're a comics fan, probably not so much for the general movie audience, who are going to have a lot of unfamiliar ideas to keep track of.

It was also inevitable as it's pretty much the only practical way for the MCU to introduce their newly-aquired X-Men franchise

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New Spider-.Man Far From Home trailer out
Multiverses time. This is a good thing if you're a comics fan, probably not so much for the general movie audience, who are going to have a lot of unfamiliar ideas to keep track of.

It was also inevitable as it's pretty much the only practical way for the MCU to introduce their newly-aquired X-Men franchise
Felt like more of a nod to the Sony flick tbh?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think that's the problem with what they've done though is that it has kinda swapped out the phrase "time travel" for "multiverse" and I'm not sure how they'll handle say "Parallel Universe" going forward.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
A multiverse is very similar if not the same as a parallel universe.
I'm not sure why that would be difficult.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think that's the problem with what they've done though is that it has kinda swapped out the phrase "time travel" for "multiverse" and I'm not sure how they'll handle say "Parallel Universe" going forward.

Time travel = branching realities in MCU physics = Multiverse. No biggie.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

I didn't find the 2nd one nearly as good as the 1st one, let's hope this prequel is better.

Job

Sorry..it looks like a pile of woke shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry..it looks like a pile of woke shit.
Just re-watched it.

I don't get your post at all? What imagery has upset you so much? Can you explain what you mean by "woke"?

Edit: Just watched it again. Looks fucking brilliant! :)

Job

Ate you kidding me..it looks like they've dropped Picard into a crowdfunded movie.
Its just got discovering inner truths about inclusivity written all over it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ate you kidding me..it looks like they've dropped Picard into a Netflix community supported ,crowdfunded movie.
Its just got discovering inner truths about inclusivity written all over it.
Is it the fact that there are quite a lot of women in it? Or is the young girl a bit "emo" for you?

As for "inner truths about inclusivity" - that's pretty much the entire thing Star Trek was always about from minute number one.

First interracial TV kiss an' all.

In fact, I don't know why you bothered? Surely Star Trek is everything you hate?

Edit: Just watched it again again. Yep. Still fucking brilliant :D

Job

This guy destroys the Darkfate trailer in a hilarious and slightly drunk way.

View: https://youtu.be/0EN4yJLkYLs

He is so right about the Terminator, fucking chinos and a check shirt with black tshirt underneath.
What the fuck ...it is so far from the impact of Arnolds Terminator that we can only conclude that the next Terminator movie is going to be Skynet sat in a therapy session with Sarah Conner and promising to make all new Terminators gender neutral

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom