The frustrations and satisfaction of arti's

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
ALL other means of gold spending and earning is , thx to belomar for enlighting that part in another thread, REDISTRIBUTION
Oi, don't drag me into this POS thread. ;) Oh, and even if you are a PvE man, don't forget that RvR gives quite a lot of money these days.

Oh, and who the hell is this Kalidur idiot anyway? Finally a use for the :wanker: smilie.

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i have been camping GoV 48 hours over the week and guess what it pops when Gmoney is standing next to me :eek7: so once again another lost........ :mad: also i helped Kiling [cleric] level before also gave him some cash but soon as i get grp to do GoV he decides to go to the other necro cause we wasnt planning to roll for it so there you go only help people you know or people you trust tbh cause soon as he grped with other necro he kept it for him self leaving Fling totally shocked lol total suck up so if he ask's you for help tell him to fuck off. ok

ToA fucked this game bring back SI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wanker:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
BLLAA BLALBALALBLALAAA BLA BLA BALBALLLAAAAAAALB BLBLALAAB BBLLLAA xD

I still enjoyed the time when u were @ Tartaros gift encounter claiming it because u died on it ones and released and got back, but we didn't see u when we got there and u keep claiming it was u'rs.

then we took it and u QQed and tryed to leech the kill from us lol, well we got it so we cba to go to right tomorrow about it, but damm we had a good laugh about u'r QQing and PMing Freewheeling & me xD

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
lol iv only done Tartous Gift one m8 and thats with my m8 sypher :worthy:

Marc

FH is my second home
-Freezingwiz- said:
I still enjoyed the time when u were @ Tartaros gift encounter claiming it because u died on it ones and released and got back, but we didn't see u when we got there and u keep claiming it was u'rs.

then we took it and u QQed and tryed to leech the kill from us lol, well we got it so we cba to go to right tomorrow about it, but damm we had a good laugh about u'r QQing and PMing Freewheeling & me xD

wow

what fun!!

I wish i had been there. Seems like jolly capers all round!!!

:rolleyes:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Groha said:
yeah i have been camping GoV 48 hours over the week and guess what it pops when Gmoney is standing next to me :eek7: so once again another lost........ :mad: also i helped Kiling [cleric] level before also gave him some cash but soon as i get grp to do GoV he decides to go to the other necro cause we wasnt planning to roll for it so there you go only help people you know or people you trust tbh cause soon as he grped with other necro he kept it for him self leaving Fling totally shocked lol total suck up so if he ask's you for help tell him to fuck off. ok

I never said at any point that that id lotto GoV with that cleric, and wasn’t in my grp the cleric just left your gimpy grp.
As for the arti u wasn’t camping it when I turned up so tell the fuc&in truth.
You turned up and asked me to help u, it was still day time and you were trying to do it from the day camp. Lol what a nob!! After u guys had died on it 3 or 4 times @ the day camp. Night time had cum so I started to pull danos when your gimpy grp turned up and leeched my pull good job u are all gimps and died

Anyway to any 1 else out there who see's my necro do an arti don’t forget to whine about it.

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
hehe Nemlius.. yeah i remember when that bugger stealthed in and nicked it after MANY hours of camping by you.. was not a happy bunny was you? :)

gotta ask u though.. scout? u gonna try shoot me if u see me? ;) bloody traitor :p hehe
hehehe havent seen many HoF people... only HoF ive seen is Karpathus when he PA me :p, not sure i could get a shot in on you ;) with all your blocking skills :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
Groha said:

I never said at any point that that id lotto GoV with that cleric, and wasn’t in my grp the cleric just left your gimpy grp.
As for the arti u wasn’t camping it when I turned up so tell the fuc&in truth.
You turned up and asked me to help u, it was still day time and you were trying to do it from the day camp. Lol what a nob!! After u guys had died on it 3 or 4 times @ the day camp. Night time had cum so I started to pull danos when your gimpy grp turned up and leeched my pull good job u are all gimps and died

Anyway to any 1 else out there who see's my necro do an arti don’t forget to whine about it.

Thanks for giving me GoV Dave <3 <3 Good thing we got it twice today, eh? :cheers:

And to support Dave here; you guys died several times on Danos and still you bitch about it? Was he supposed to just stand there and wait until you died 5-6 more times? Geez. Dave and I did it twice today, and rest assured, these artifacts go to guildies that need them, they aren't being sold for insane prices on CM's, like certain guilds (not gonna mention em) do. Need before greed.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
wow

what fun!!

I wish i had been there. Seems like jolly capers all round!!!

:rolleyes:

yeah, was fun, a couple off ppl with me wanted credit, I came up for their interests.. killstealing , no such thing, since he excluded ppl from a bg for credit.. we didn't care, i checkd if a firewizzy could do something there.. and i can't /sigh. Afterall, they had no need of it at that time... all ppl that helped him were wielding tartaros /so.. greed vs usability beat us :-(
Giving some ppl a second chance.. was no good for them..; and ok.. i whined.. took three deep breaths... and we moved on.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Thanks for giving me GoV Dave <3 <3 Good thing we got it twice today, eh? :cheers:

And to support Dave here; you guys died several times on Danos and still you bitch about it? Was he supposed to just stand there and wait until you died 5-6 more times? Geez. Dave and I did it twice today, and rest assured, these artifacts go to guildies that need them, they aren't being sold for insane prices on CM's, like certain guilds (not gonna mention em) do. Need before greed.

well, if all ppl would do just that, and remove the fictional boundary of a guild name.. then there would be none on merchants.. because all would be helping our realm friends. I know that sometimes an event can and is completed off hours.. those artis can't immediatly go to a friend.. so verry cheap once will end up with one eventually ;-)

even a guild name seems a reason to help or not help each other.
I think that is the main reason why some guild are so infamous about Supercamping Soloplayers.

/em wonders if they get it

grey con here , grey con there.... everywhere a grey con All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
yeah, was fun, a couple off ppl with me wanted credit, I came up for their interests.. killstealing , no such thing, since he excluded ppl from a bg for credit.. we didn't care, i checkd if a firewizzy could do something there.. and i can't /sigh. Afterall, they had no need of it at that time... all ppl that helped him were wielding tartaros /so.. greed vs usability beat us :-(
Giving some ppl a second chance.. was no good for them..; and ok.. i whined.. took three deep breaths... and we moved on.

I normally let everyone join who wanna have credit, but when ppl start saying they have claimed it and we might aswell fuck off now because u have started it etc(not he had a sorc + bot there nothing else), then I acually rather not invite them because of his rude attitude...

and marc, yes it would prolly been more fun if u had been there :eek7:

and about the "guild boundery" I don't mind helping ppl, if they return the favor, but u kinda ruined the feeling about getting help from me, after first being rude, then leeching, and keept PMing me and Freew, sad freew's PC fucked up so he don't have the screeny of the PM's anymore :s could have been a nice thing tho to show how u are when u don't get it u'r way :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I don't feel inclined to clothe this in prettier terms, so let me just say: Fuck off, Ironheart.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I don't feel inclined to clothe this in prettier terms, so let me just say: Fuck off, Ironheart.

grey con here , grey con there.... everywhere a grey con All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

and a claim claim here , and a claim claim there.... everywhere a claim claim All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

and a camp fight here and a camp fight there.... everywhere a camp fight All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

Marc

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:

and a claim claim here , and a claim claim there.... everywhere a claim claim All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

and a camp fight here and a camp fight there.... everywhere a camp fight All- SS'ers had a farm, hia hia hoooo

thats fucking shit. A 2 year old could do better. wtf is hia hia hooo? it sounds gay

Werent u the one camping tarts?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
aye. Ironheart is proving that he really is a window licker

naaaah, was just having fun.. looking at the history of TOA... always been fun.

and no.. i don't think i ever camped a lot off things in TOA... the things is that i always have used a plotted travelling route to see what could be done...the way hunting should be imo. If you want to know the route i plot, i can give it to you , that way you'll see that it was the more effective way off completing events, looking at the number off arties i gave away. Last couple off days i'm to be spotted in typhons.. and even try to get a hold off the tartaros event... just to be albe to (after i have mine) give em away for free instead of the stupid 7p+ prices for the arti alone which other players aught to be paying according to the gaming society.

marc ur avatar is neat , i finally get the picture :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom