The Five Day TG Raid (Starting 28/07/03)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by kasya
Hello sing me up for the days

Monday the 28th of July
Tuesday the 29th of July
Thursday the 31st of July
Friday the 1st of August
Sunday the 3rd of August

for the random groups plz

stonebridge thane 50

Sadly all the random group spaces are taken atm, however i added you as no. 3 on the reserve list. So if anyone backs out you'l be the 3rd person offered the spaces.

S

Subbiz

If any steinvors frenzied axe drops, please let me know :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by tonje
add me to list also pls 50 shaman

Done

If any steinvors frenzied axe drops, please let me know

you can check the post, i'l be putting a list of the items we got during each weekday hunt. (if you didn't notice its just below the signup post).

Anyway, first day of the 5day raid is towmorrow. Mondays signups are...

: :Monday, 28th of July: :

Guild Group: Tiwaz Emissaries
Guild Group: Ira Adversarius
Guild Group: Vigrid

Random Group -
Healer: AngelDust lvl 46 Healer
Shaman: Sagna lvl 50 Shaman
Slot 1: Lythande lvl 50 Runemaster
Slot 2: Lendamos lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 3: Rein lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 4: Mushy lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 5: Pandemic lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 6: Mugin lvl 50 Thane

If for some reason you are unable to attend please let me know so one of the people on the reserve list can be informed and offered your space.

Note - For all the raids i will hold the CG (/cg join Archeon).

I would ask that group leaders make sure that all their group members know, and are in the CG. I'd also ask that people atleast try to be in Hagall by the start of the raid. There is very little more frustrating when you have sombody join the cg 5mins before the start to hear 'yeah - i'm just going to finish this emain run' then 'oh shit i'm bound in Svausd. Wait for me'

Aside from that, see you all towmorrow.

M

mrmiagi

If for some reason any of the tanks dont show up today i´ll gladly fill in his/her spot =)

S

solaufein_cappu

5day tg raid

Hehehe Guess its a bit late to sign up for anything but i'd like to sign up for a reserve spot if i may and maybe i could get a defiance group if needed, all days work for me but not today 28/07/03 :)

T

the_fnord

Im so sorry.... =(((

Sorry Archeon... But RL-problems have cropped up and butt*uck*d me so I can't make it tonite and prolly not for the rest of the week aswell... :( :( :(
Was really lookin forward to this...
Hope u got sum reserve Healer for my spot....

Hope ya'll have a good hunt with sum Übah lewt! :)

P

Pandemic

well first raid started out pretty good some good items dropped no arguments etc

M

mrmiagi

Could u sign me up with the reserves arch, i can play 50 skald, rm, healer or shammy.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Archeon
And heres a list which will (eventually) contain a list of the stuff we get, figured I’d keep it close to the top so it would be easy to read :)

- - - Loot Collected - - -

28/07/03: Monday, Day 1 Target Number Of Drops: 12

We had a great first hunt, gotta admit i was a little nervous at first but we did well. Got off to a nice start and it only got better, picked up a whole load of ideas to try/use again next time. We even managed to take Forn (with a little <cough> Stratagy </cough> ;)). We were gonna try for the Jailer/final IL's to finish off but there was a repop so we suicided and called it a night. Overall a great way to start the whole thing off, thanks to everyone that came!

So anyway, Items. We got a total of 15 'item' items, and 4 weapon dyes bringing the total (19 for you geniuses ;)) well above the expected number of drops. If this is any indication of things to come we'l meet the required 64 items with ease!

Black Weapon Dye

Tuscarian Bonewalkers Staff

Tuscarian Nifl-tethered Staff

Dragon-Shadow Boots - Savage Armour

Tuscarian Discord Crown - Skald Armour

Golden Weapon Dye

Dreadbone Great Cleaver

Belt Of The Blackheart

Volatile/Reactive Harm Turning Tinticure -

Ice-Shadow Gloves - Shadowblade Armour

Turquise Weapon Dye

Soul Wrenching Staff - Spiritmaster Staff

Seething Frostbound Hammer

Black Weapon Dye

Tuscarian-Oracle Sleeves - Shaman Armour

Ice-Shadow Crown - Shadowblade Armour

Frozen Blackhearted Sword

Brittle Bone Pants - Bonedancer Armour

29/07/03: Tuesday, Day 2 Target Number Of Drops: 8

Urrgg, every raid leaders dream start... no really. One guild has a connection problem which had rendered them unable to field anyone, to top it off a couple of people lost stick while (i assume) they were afk and when we're half way there i suddenly hear the please of sombody begging for a res. Yup, it started off brilliantly. I honestly considered cutting my losses and calling it an early night :rolleyes:

Still i'm glad i didn't, IA got their connection back and managed to catch up with us (well most of them) and we got started. Rather disturbing the first drop was another black weapon dye (Insert Twilight zone music). Still it was good fun, Vell managed to get Nokkvi stuck in the spine room (god knows how she did that) and i got the chance to try out a new tactic on Agmunder (Incidentally Kiting him is possible, and it helps a lot). Hero's of the evening were (Aside from Vell) Splashor and Pandamic, sombody nerf those two... no i'm serious their so good at what they do its frightening :)

Called it a night after we took Kvaski, and ended up with a total of 9 items and 1 weapon dye (1 over what we needed). At this rate the dream of everyone getting an item is looking to be a very real reality. Congrats to all those that showed up and again, Thank you so much for being so patient with me. So anyway, the drops tonight were...

Frenzied Blackhearted Cleaver

Tuscarian Bloodforged Crown - Warrior Armour

Runed Tuscarian Boots - Runemaster Armour

Tuscarian Oracle Boots - Shaman Armour

Foe Hammer Sleeves - Thane Armour

Tuscarian Ring Of Might

Ice Crystal Belt

Tuscarian Ring Of Fortitude

Black Weapon Dye

31/07/03: Thursday, Day 3 -Target Number Of Drops: 11
1/08/03: Friday, Day 4 Target Number Of Drops: 12

Seeing as how people have been asking where the loot listing is, here it is. The actual copy is on the first page. 3rd Reply.

Also i have a request, please atleast try to start making your way to Hagall about 15mins before the start of the raid. Its a fairly small thing to do, but its very frustrating when you have people that are still 'omw' at 7pm (gmt) because they wanted to get in that last emain run, or they'd been bound in an odd place.

Its unfair on myself (i'm usually asking arround for possible replacements at arround 6:40) and also the people that had respect enough to turn up on time.

C

chosen

seems like a nice big raid! cant wait for my turn(tomorrow) :D

I

ireal

If someone cant come add me as reserve Ireal 50 zerker, thank you!

A

Archeon

Ok, this is mainly because i just finish macroing everything and sorting it out (had to condence my castbars to 1.5bars to make space for all the damn macros :eek:

Anyways....

*** Chat Log Opened: Sat Aug 02 13:00:58 2003

[13:01:01] @@[Chat] Archeon: "<Weapon Name> (<Hander> <Spd>) - <Stats> - <Proc Type> (<Value> - <Damage Type>) <Duration(If Applicable)>"
[13:01:03] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Sword Weapons"
[13:01:05] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Dragon-Shadow Great Sword(2h, SPD: 5.5) - Sword+5, Parry+3, Str+15, Heat+6% - Melee Buffer (Value 50) Proc"
[13:01:06] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Blackhearted Great Sword(2h, SPD: 4.9) - Sword+5, Crit Strike+3, Hits+40, Crush+6% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Proc"
[13:01:07] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Kvasir's Sword Of Blight(1h, Spd: 3.5) SB Only - Stealth+4, Crit Strike+4, Qui+15, Str+30 - Dot (Value 64 - Body) Proc"
[13:01:09] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Frozen Blackhearted Sword(1h, Spd: 3.4) - Sword+4, Crit Strike+4, Stealth+4, Str+15 - Lifedrain (Value 65 - Cold) Proc"
[13:01:11] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Axe Weapons"
[13:01:12] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Dragon-Shadow Great Axe(2h, Spd: 5.6) - Axe+5, Parry+3, Crush+6%, Slash+6% - End. Heal (Value 20) Proc"
[13:01:14] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Frenzied Blackhearted Cleaver(2h, Spd: 4.9) - Axe+4, Stealth+4, Str+15, Qui+22 - 10 Self Haste Buff Charges, Duration 10mins"
[13:01:15] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Dread Bone Great Cleaver(2h, Spd:4.6) - Axe+4, Char+22, Str+15, Con+22 - 10 AF Shield Buff (Value: 75) Charges, 1min Duration. 2 HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL GET ONE AXE EACH"
[13:01:19] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Hammer Weapons"
[13:01:20] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Dragon-Shadow Hammer(1h, Spd:3.9) - Hamm+4, Parry+4, Shield+4, Hits+40 - Lifedrain (Value 65 - Cold) Proc"
[13:01:22] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Seething Frostbound Hammer(1h, Spd: 3.7) - Hammer+4, Pow+8, Hits+48, Crush+8% - Dmg Shield Buff (Value 5) Proc, Duration 15secs. THE 3 HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:01:24] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Frozen Blackhearted Hammer(1h, Spd: 3.6) - Pie+21, Pow+8, Slash+8%, Crush+8% - Dex/Qui Debuff (Value 56 - Body) Proc, Duration 1min"
[13:01:25] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Shields"
[13:01:27] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Ancient Icebound Shield(Large) - Shield+4, Parry+4, Str+15, Con+22 - DD (Value 50 - Cold) Proc"
[13:01:28] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Staff Weapons"
[13:01:30] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Soul-Tethering Staff(2h, Spd: 5.0) RM Only - Pow+13, Pie+33, RC Focus+50, Supp Focus+50 - 10 DD (Value 331 - Cold) Charges. THE 2 HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL GET ONE EACH"
[13:01:31] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Nifl-Tethered Staff(2h, Spd 5.0) - Pow+13, Pie+33, Summ Focus+50, Dark Focus+50 - 10 DD (Value 331 - COld) Charges"
[13:01:33] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Soul-Wrenchers Staff(2h, Spd 5.0) SM Only - Pow+13, Pie+33, Summ Focus+50, Supp Focus+50 - 10 DD (Value 331 - Cold) Charges"
[13:01:36] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Bonewalkers Staff(2h, Spd: 5.0) BD Only - Pow+13, Pie+33, BA Focus+50, Supp Focus+50 - 10 DD (Value 331 - Cold) Charges"
[13:01:37] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Bonesplitters Staff(2h, Spd 5.0) BD Only - Pow+13, Pie+33, BA Focus+50, Dark Focus+50 - 10 DD (Value 331 - Cold) Charges"
[13:01:39] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Empyrean Runewalkers Staff(2h, Spd5.5) RM Only - Hits+148, Dark/Supp/RC Focus+50 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Proc"
[13:01:40] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Cloaks, Jewels, Rings, Belts, Tinticures"
[13:01:42] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Otrygg's Darkened Cloak - Hits+64, Cold+9%, Heat+9%, Spirit+9% - 5 Dex/Qui Debuff (Value 56) Charges"
[13:01:43] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Dragon-Shadow Cloak - Hits+40, Str+15, Dex+15, Cold+6%"
[13:01:45] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Regal Mantle - Hits+40, Char+15, Con+15, Heat+6%"
[13:01:47] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Jewel Of Vanity - Body+9%, Spirit+9%, Slash+9%, Crush+9% - 5 Power Regain Buff (Value 2) Charges, Duration 10mins"
[13:01:48] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Ring Of Might - Str+22, Thrust+6%, Body+6%"
[13:01:50] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Ring Of Fortitude - Con+22, Crush+6%, Slash+6%. THE 2 HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:01:52] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Ice Crystal Belt - Hits+32, Str+15, Dex+15"
[13:01:54] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Belt Of The Blackheart - Pow+11, Pie+15"
[13:01:55] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Volatile Harm Turning Tincture - Melee Health Buffer (Value 150)"
[13:01:57] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Volatile Mending Tincture - Heal (Value 80)"
[13:01:58] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Armour Parts"
[13:02:00] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Discordant Crown - Skald Only - Hits+40, Qui+18, Heat+9%, Energy+9% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc. THE 2 HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:02:01] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Bloodforged Crown - Warrior Only - Con+15, Thrust+9%, Energy+9%, Spirit+7% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:03] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Skuf's Hauberk - Skald Only - Char+24, Con+24, Crush+9%, Body+9% - Lifedrain (Value 65 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:04] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Foe Hammer's Sleeves - Thane Only - Shield+3, Con+24, Pie+24, Hits+48 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:06] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Oracle Sleeves - Shaman Only - Mend+3, Con+18, Heat+9%, Cold+9% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:08] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Bloodforged Gloves - Warrior Only - Dex+15, Slash+9%, Cold+9%, Body+7% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:09] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Bloodforged Leggings - Warrior Only - Sword+3, Hammer+3, Hits+40, Dex+30 - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:10] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Foe Hammer's Leggings - Thane Only - Parry+3, Dex+24, Qui+24, Hits+48 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Proc"
[13:02:12] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Monitor Boots - Healer Only - Mend+3, Hits+48, Dex+24, Matter+9% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:13] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Oracle Boots - Shaman Only - Aug+3, Hits+48, Pie+24, Crush+9% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:15] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Wintery Seeker's Crown - Hunter Only - Body+8%, Spirit+8%, Energy+8%, Thrust+8% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:16] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Clan Gauntlets - Beserker Only - Axe+3, Hits+40, Dex+21, Con+27 - DD (Value 95 - COld) Reproc"
[13:02:17] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Dragon-Shadow Boots - Savage Only - Hammer+3, Hits+60, Str+22, Dex+22 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:19] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Wintery Seeker's Boots - Hunter Only - Spear+3, Hits+64, Heat+7%, Crush+9% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:20] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Tuscarian Clan Boots - Beserker Only - Laxe+3, Crush+8%, Slash+8%, Thrust+9% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:22] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Ice-Shadow Crown - SB Only - Stealth+3, Hits+60, Dex+22, Con+22 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:23] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Ice-Shadow Gloves - SB Only - Laxe+3, Hits+60, Str+22, Qui+22 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:25] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Brittle Bone Vest - BD Only - BA+3, Hits+60, Pie+22, Dex+22 - Heal (Value 180) Reproc"
[13:02:26] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Brittle Bone Gloves - BD Only - BA+3, Matter+9%, Crush+9%, Heat+7% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:28] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Runed Tuscarian Gloves - RM Only - Darkness+3, Crush+7%, Heat+9%, Matter+9% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:29] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Brittle Bone Pants - BD Only - Supp+3, Hits+60, Dex+22, Con+22 - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc"
[13:02:31] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Brittle Bone Boots - BD Only - Dark+3, Spirit+9%, Thrust+9%, Energy+7% - DD (Value 95 - Cold) Reproc. THE TWO HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:02:32] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Runed Tuscarian Boots - RM Only - RC+3, Thrust+9%, Energy+9%, Spirit+7% - DD (Value 95 - Spirit) Reproc"
[13:02:34] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Weapon Enamels"
[13:02:35] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Weapon Enamel Remover"
[13:02:38] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Black Weapon Enamel. THE THREE HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:02:39] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Golden Weapon Enamel. THE THREE HIGHEST ROLLERS WILL WIN ONE EACH"
[13:02:40] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Cobalt Wepaon Enamel"
[13:02:42] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Turquise Weapon Enamel"
[13:02:43] @@[Chat] Archeon: "Royal Blue Weapon Enamel"
[13:02:49] @@[Chat] Archeon: "thats it :)"
[13:02:49] Mrpies was just killed by a vanvettig djur!

*** Chat Log Closed: Sat Aug 02 13:02:51 2003

Hehe, quite a nice haul i think. And we'l only be getting more. Cya Sunday

P

Pandemic

yeah thats pretty good so far hope foe slayer drops on sundays raid :)

L

lendamos

Wery good raid archeon do it again sometime. :)

M

mots

argh to many items, to many.... Very nice raid, good work :)

A

Archeon

Those that logged who i owe weapon dyes too i'l be online probably in the afternoon/evening. PM me then, the character i'm storing them on is in Svausd Faste - so you could save some time by telling me when your there/on your way there.

Thanks to everyone who came, we not only managed to get everyone one item each but a sizable chunk went away with 2 (just look at the Trade forum if you don't belive me ;) ).

Sadly i think i feel teh urge to slip into a coma and do relativly little for the next few weeks, definatly not somthing this big for a long time. We ended up overall getting somwhere in the reigon of 100 TG items and dyes, congratulations to everyone that came this was definatly your victory.

Special thanks to Nightbringer/Fatbelly who lead the troops through Agmunder > Jailor > Elder Icelords while i was screaming and cursing at everyone about how i hated them for farming so many god damn items for me to macro. Hope you enjoy the Necky you earned it.

Oh and yeah, we did drop Kula/Tuscar - thrid time on Excal. All three times by Guild members of Tiwaz Emissaries, god damn do we ever rule :D

B

billie_thekid

the lotto was one big joke.
sticking my neckout for 3 day on this raid not one drop i have. even i get no ticket for item nowone loot for to have second chance again on same item.if i'm right there 2 drops for 1person who join the TG raid.
almost 100drops the first 10 items where looted 2-3 items went to same people first round. i have one word for those people are teefs and spoil fun for other people don't have drop the loot for ur the most be verry good friends of archeon.

V

Vell

Very big Grats to Archeon for organising the raids. It was definitely a success :)

A lotto that size was never going to be easy to run. Yes, it took time to do, but the main problem was that some people obviously hadn't read the rules properly. Still, all things considered, I think it went pretty smoothly.

So one big :clap: :clap: :clap: from me :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by billie_thekid
almost 100drops the first 10 items where looted 2-3 items went to same people first round. i have one word for those people are teefs and spoil fun for other people don't have drop the loot for ur the most be verry good friends of archeon.

Originally Taken From The Lotto Rules
In the event that more than one of the same item is dropped the items will be lottoed off at the same time with the highest rollers winning said items (to use the example i gave 3 Agmunder FSS's drop, 15 people roll the top 3 people win the swords)

Those people arn't theifs, you just didn't bother to read the rules on how the lotto was being done. I made every effort to make sure that everyone had a drop before i started lottoing off 2nd drops.

The only person who's fault it is, is yours. Maybe next time (if indeed there is a next time) you'l have the commen sense to take the 5mins it takes to read the rules.

I

infozwerg

very nice event, archeon!

and having done sidi lottos myself, i think the lotto was very good and fair, just too bad billie didnt understand the rules. ^^

B

billie_thekid

5. If you’re lucky enough to win an item you cannot roll in any other rounds. However, if after every person has received an item there is still a surplus all 1-way tickets will be restored and you can /random 100 on any items that are left (in effect the lotto will be ‘restarted’ only without the class-restrictions.

didnt get ticket for item nowone wanted afther i random for hammer drop for shammie i lost.and second there was one who at 2 drops first round + 1 alt makes total off 3 drops first round.
that was anough for me to log half way first round ,how many drops will he have more other rounds and took other mens loot. hey not a theif.

M

mots

billie?

1st round everyone had 1 vote
2nd round everyone that didnt get item in 1st rolled
3rd´some still rolling for 1st item.
4th round everyone had gotten one item.

Next time read the rules and follow what is said in the cg.

V

Vell

You tried rolling multiple times in the first round, Billie, and was told not to.

The person who won 2 drops in the first round was (I assume) rolling for someone who had logged.

Archeon managed the lottery incredibly well, if you threw a tantrum and left, that is hardly his fault.

B

bredo

What did king and queen drop this time?

And what neckie?

V

Vell

Dropped the dex/quick buff necklace. One of the king drops was the Thane hauberk, but not sure about the rest tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread