The Five Day TG Raid (Starting 28/07/03)

A

Archeon

The Five Day TG Raid

Based on the idea I put forward here I’ve listened to what people think and I’ve decided I’m going to give it a try!

So as a general summary here’s what the idea is…

8fg sign up to participate on the raids, which will take place over 5 days. On the four days (during the week) 4fg of the 8 will raid TG. After the 4 days all 8fg will again gather on the fifth and final day with the intention of running down to the king and queens room and killing them.

After the five raids all the items gathered will be put into one big ‘item pool’ which I’m hoping will consist of around 70-odd items (assuming on an average 4fg raid you get 12 drops, and on an average 8fg raid you get 21). Divide that among 64 people (8fg), take into account that I’ve tried to under-estimate the average numbers and your looking at a near certain guarantee that every person that attends will get an item, and maybe even some people will get 2!!

This hunt will be using a hybridised version of my normal 4fg hunt format, so in total there will be spaces for 6 guild groups and 2 random (3guild, 1 random on the four weekday raids)

Please note guilds, you will need to sign up for 2 of the weekday raids and the Sunday raid with the same group of people.

So to give an example, Guild X can bring the same group on Tuesday and Friday, so they sign up their full group for those days. As well as the hunt on Sunday, Guild Y can bring a full group of the same people on Monday and Thursday so they sign up for those and the Sunday hunt.

The Random group works on roughly the same basis as this, but with individuals not groups. So you can sign up for Friday and Monday, or Thursday and Friday or whatever suits your needs. (And also the Sunday raid)

Please note – you will be required to sign up for 2 hunts during the week and the Hunt on Sunday, which means that you will be doing 3 hunts overall. Guild groups will either be the same people or you can work out something among yourselves. But only the 8 people in the guild group on the final raid (Sunday) will be permitted to lotto (unless there is a special case, E.g. Person X’s mother is sick and has gone to visit her, Person Y will take his place, in which case I will decide whether to allow Person Y to roll or if the roll is for Person X. But I will expect to be informed of this)

Edit - In the event that by Saturday 26th of July there are still 'Guild Group' spaces left these spaces will be changed to random group slots and given to people on the reserve list/that sign up for them

Hopefully that explains everything, so now the Dates and Times. All raids will follow this format

All Hunts Leaving From: Hagall
All Hunts Leaving At: 7:45pm (19:45CET) / 6:45pm (18:45GMT)
Level Req. For The Random Groups: 43+ for Seers, 45+ for everyone else
Level Req. For The Guild Groups: 40+
Dates:
Monday the 28th of July
Tuesday the 29th of July
Thursday the 31st of July
Friday the 1st of August
Sunday the 3rd of August
– This is the date of the 8fg raid and all people who signed up are required to attend

Raid Rules - Version B,

1. When asked too do something please do it, a number of dangerous situations can be easily avoided if and when people will do as asked (e.g. Back away from those 60 level 90,000 mobs we don’t want to body pull them, woops too late. Oh well lets all go home empty handed)

2. No vicious language of any variety will be tolerated in the chat group, if you want to make a comment about somebody or insult them send them a private message don’t bring your slander to the public chat group.

3. All items dropped will be handed too the raid leader once they’ve been picked up. Drops are classed as: Weapons, Shields, Armour parts, Jewellery, Tinticures, And Weapon Dyes

4. Anyone found to be repeatedly breaking the rules and ignoring all warnings given by the raid leader will be subject to recieve a -20 demodifer on their lotto roll, (so they can only /random 80). This is intended as a final resort after all reasonable attempts to stop said person have failed.

Raid Lotto Rules - Version E,

1. The first 'Round' of the lotto will be limited to level 50 characters (i feel this is fair because the items dropped in TG are all lvl 50/51 drops, thus most useful to level 50 characters). Rounds after the first one will be open to all characters who attended, regardless of level.

2. You may only roll for an item providing you have an ‘Alt’ character who is level 50, or you can use the item yourself.

3. All items will be macro’d during the hunts, and at the end of each weekday hunt the gains of the nights raid will be posted on the forums. At the start of the lotto on Sunday all items will again be spammed for anyone that missed them.

4. The lottery follows the ‘one way ticket’ system. You are allowed to roll once per round* of lottoing, Regardless of whether you win or lose.

* = A round being defined as the time it takes to go through every one item collected on the hunt once.

5. If you’re lucky enough to win an item you cannot roll in any other rounds. However, if after every person has received an item there is still a surplus all 1-way tickets will be restored and you can /random 100 on any items that are left (in effect the lotto will be ‘restarted’ only without the class-restrictions.

6. The first Three rounds of the lottery will be restricted to classes (or level 50 alts) capable of using the item. After the three round period there are still people without items, and/or there are still items available then all items will be considered ‘free game’

7. In the event that more than one of the same item is dropped the items will be lottoed off at the same time with the highest rollers winning said items (to use the example i gave 3 Agmunder FSS's drop, 15 people roll the top 3 people win the swords)

8. If for some reason you need to leave the hunt early you can nominate a friend to /random for you. It is important that you inform the raid leader of your nominee, and that the nominee states they are rolling for you when they do.

9. For services rendered the 8 people comprising of the guild group Vigrid have been awarded a +10 modifer on their first round lotto rolls, entitling them to roll /random 110 on the item they want the most. Once again, thank-you Vigrid for changing your plans.

10. The lotto will be held in Svausd Faste (Mularn Side) directly after the completion of the Sunday raid.

Please note, these rules are subject to change up until the day of the first hunt (in the off chance I missed out something important). After the first hunt the rules will be ‘set in stone’ so to speak, and will not change.

So, that’s it. God I’m excited I can’t wait till Monday 28th (I’m really hoping we’ll be able to get enough people on this :))

A

Archeon

And with that side, Heres the list of the Signed up groups and dates which they’ve agreed to hunt on…

- - - Groups Signed Up - - -

: :Monday, 28th of July: :

Guild Group: Tiwaz Emissaries
Guild Group: Ira Adversarius
Guild Group: Vigrid

Random Group -
Healer: Tyrkka lvl 50 Healer (sorry if i spelt it wrong)
Shaman: Sagna lvl 50 Shaman
Slot 1: Lythande lvl 50 Runemaster
Slot 2: Lendamos lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 3: Rein lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 4: Mushy lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 5: Pandemic lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 6: Mugin lvl 50 Thane

: :Tuesday 29th of July: :

Guild Group: Ghosts Of Valhalla

Random Group -
Healer: Tyrkka lvl 50 Healer
Shaman: Kisgeci lvl 50 Shaman
Slot 1: Lendamos lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 2: Rein lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 3: Bolha lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 4: Pandemic lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 5: Mugin lvl 50 Thane
Slot 6: Mattsing lvl 50 Beserker

: :Thursday 31st of July: :

Guild Group: Vintergatan
Guild Group: Legends Of Midgard

Random Group -
Healer: Sultar lvl 50 Wannabe Archeon ;)
Slot 1: Lerkan lvl 50 Savage
Slot 2: Sushii lvl 50 Savage
Slot 3: Soruzi lvl 50 Bezerker
Slot 4: Mushy lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 5: Chosen lvl 50 Skald
Slot 6: Lythande lvl 50 Runemaster

: :Friday 1st of August: :

Guild Group: Legend Of Midgard

Random Group -
Healer: Sultar lvl 50 Healer
Slot 1: Lerkan lvl 50 Savage
Slot 2: Shushii lvl 50 Savage
Slot 3: Soruzi lvl 50 Bezerker
Slot 4: Mattsing lvl 50 Beserker
Slot 5: Bolha lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 6: Chosen lvl 50 Skald

: :Sunday 3rd of August: : Final blitzkrieg to King and Queen (also a complete listing of the guilds/people signed up)

Guild Group: Legends Of Midgard

Random Group 1 -
Healer: Sultar lvl 50 Healer
Slot 1: Bolha lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 2: Rein lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 3: Chosen lvl 50 Skaldl
Slot 4: Sushii lvl 50 Savage
Slot 5: Mugin lvl 50 Thane
Slot 6: Mattsing lvl 50 Beserker

Random Group 2 -
Healer: Tyrkka lvl 50 Healer
Slot 1: Mushy lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 2: Pandemic lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 3: Lendamos lvl 50 Warrior
Slot 4: Soruzi lvl 50 Bezerker
Slot 5: Lythande lvl 50 Runemaster
Slot 6: Lerkan lvl 50 Savage

- - - Reserves For The Random Groups - - -

1. Darkwalker
2. Tonje
3. Bjorne

A

Archeon

And heres a list which will (eventually) contain a list of the stuff we get, figured I’d keep it close to the top so it would be easy to read :)

- - - Loot Collected - - -

28/07/03: Monday, Day 1 Target Number Of Drops: 12

We had a great first hunt, gotta admit i was a little nervous at first but we did well. Got off to a nice start and it only got better, picked up a whole load of ideas to try/use again next time. We even managed to take Forn (with a little <cough> Stratagy </cough> ;)). We were gonna try for the Jailer/final IL's to finish off but there was a repop so we suicided and called it a night. Overall a great way to start the whole thing off, thanks to everyone that came!

So anyway, Items. We got a total of 15 'item' items, and 4 weapon dyes bringing the total (19 for you geniuses ;)) well above the expected number of drops. If this is any indication of things to come we'l meet the required 64 items with ease!

Black Weapon Dye

Tuscarian Bonewalkers Staff

Tuscarian Nifl-tethered Staff

Dragon-Shadow Boots - Savage Armour

Tuscarian Discord Crown - Skald Armour

Golden Weapon Dye

Dreadbone Great Cleaver

Belt Of The Blackheart

Volatile/Reactive Harm Turning Tinticure -

Ice-Shadow Gloves - Shadowblade Armour

Turquise Weapon Dye

Soul Wrenching Staff - Spiritmaster Staff

Seething Frostbound Hammer

Black Weapon Dye

Tuscarian-Oracle Sleeves - Shaman Armour

Ice-Shadow Crown - Shadowblade Armour

Frozen Blackhearted Sword

Brittle Bone Pants - Bonedancer Armour

29/07/03: Tuesday, Day 2 Target Number Of Drops: 8

Urrgg, every raid leaders dream start... no really. One guild has a connection problem which had rendered them unable to field anyone, to top it off a couple of people lost stick while (i assume) they were afk and when we're half way there i suddenly hear the please of sombody begging for a res. Yup, it started off brilliantly. I honestly considered cutting my losses and calling it an early night :rolleyes:

Still i'm glad i didn't, IA got their connection back and managed to catch up with us (well most of them) and we got started. Rather disturbing the first drop was another black weapon dye (Insert Twilight zone music). Still it was good fun, Vell managed to get Nokkvi stuck in the spine room (god knows how she did that) and i got the chance to try out a new tactic on Agmunder (Incidentally Kiting him is possible, and it helps a lot). Hero's of the evening were (Aside from Vell) Splashor and Pandamic, sombody nerf those two... no i'm serious their so good at what they do its frightening :)

Called it a night after we took Kvaski, and ended up with a total of 9 items and 1 weapon dye (1 over what we needed). At this rate the dream of everyone getting an item is looking to be a very real reality. Congrats to all those that showed up and again, Thank you so much for being so patient with me. So anyway, the drops tonight were...

Frenzied Blackhearted Cleaver

Tuscarian Bloodforged Crown - Warrior Armour

Runed Tuscarian Boots - Runemaster Armour

Tuscarian Oracle Boots - Shaman Armour

Foe Hammer Sleeves - Thane Armour

Tuscarian Ring Of Might

Ice Crystal Belt

Tuscarian Ring Of Fortitude

Black Weapon Dye

31/07/03: Thursday, Day 3 -Target Number Of Drops: 11

Wow, the Alpha to Tuesdays Omega. This was definatly the best hunt to date, shame that one of the councils had been cleared by some guild. No point asking who, it won't change anything but alteast they left Ozur for us.

Once again Nokkvi was kiting with difficulty, but again it can't really be helped i guess. We managed to get all the way to Stienvor/Skuf which for me was a first (with 4fg). Overall loads of fun and we also contributed to the cause in a big way. Ammasing a 'stlong' 14 item drops, and 2 weapon dyes. We're definatly well on our way to hitting 68+!!

Wintery Seeker's Crown - Hunter Armour

Tuscarian Clan Boots - Zerka Armour

Gold Weapon Enamel

Tuscarian Bloodforged Leggings - Warrior Armour (Note - The proc is actually value 95, not 77 as this site might suggest)

Tuscarian Dragon Shadow Cloak

Tuscarian Monitor Boots <--- False alarm, i just need to learn how to spell :)

Runed Tuscarian Gloves

Jewel Of Vanity <-- Yummy! :D

Dragon-Shadow Great Sword

Golden Weapon Enamel

Kvasir's Sword of Blight

Dragon-Shadow Hammer

Brittle Bone Vest

Dreadbone Great Cleaver

Foe Hammer Leggings

Skuf's Hauberk <-- Never knew this kind of reactive proc existed till today :)

1/08/03: Friday, Day 4 Target Number Of Drops: 10

Not much to report, we came, we saw, we kicked ass. Issorden was once again not present but we took Forn (eventually). Wiped when we started up to Stienvor/Skuf, Yada-yada-yada, blah-blah, blah...

Anyway, we got 18Drops and 3 dyes!!! Awsome work all those involved. Anyway, the loot...

Royal Blue Weapon Enamel

Tuscarian Soul-Tethering Staff - RM Only

Tuscarian Bloodforged Gloves - Warrior Armour

Volatile Mending Tinticure

Brittle Bone Boots - BD Armour

Brittle Bone Gloves - BD Armour

Tuscarian Ring Of Fortitude

Tuscarian Regal Mantle

Wintery Seeker's Boots

Weapon Enamel Remover

Tuscarian Soul-Tethering Staff - RM Only

Tuscarian Bonesplitter Staff - BD Only

Brittle Bone Boots - BD Armour

Blackhearted Great Sword

Cobalt Weapon Dye (Red)

Frozen Blackhearted Hammer

Dragon-Shadow Great Axe

Ancient Icebound Shield

Empyrean Runewalkers Staff - RM Only

At present we have stockpiled (by my count), !!!54!!! Items and !!!10!!! Weapon Dyes!!!!!

This means that on the final 8fg raid we only need to get 10 Drops to achieve our target of every person on the raid getting an item!!. Congratulations too all those people that have been willing to go that extra half hour to finish off the last Icelord, or Skellie.

3/08/03: Sunday, Day 5 Target Number Of Drops: 10

L

lendamos

I sing up for 28/7, 29/7 and 3/8.

Lendamos lvl 50 Warrior

F

Fidelcastor

I would like to sign my lvl 50 warrior(Bolha) and my friend Kisgeci lvl 50 shaman to the random group. Doesnt matter which day. All days good for us.

R

reinhart

Signing my 50 war up for Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th + the obligatory 3th of August

Rein

G

gorfig

signing up for random grp 31/7 , 1/8 and 3/8.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by gorfig
signing up for random grp 28/7 , 29/7 , 31/7 , 1/8 and 3/8. i can help you with macro drops during the raid like last time if you need me =)

thanks for the offer, btw you only need to sign up for 2 (not including the 3/8 one)

...Well maybe i should rephrase, you can only sign up for 3 raids (and 1 has to be 3/8) so that we can meet the 8fg quota for taking (or atleast putting a sizable dent) in the King/Queen.

M

mots

Sagna 50 mend/aug shaman for random groups

28/7, 31/7, and 3/8

L

Lyciana

8fg = over 30 dropps -> 4fg the same i think, but it takes longer.

S

sorusi

would like to sign up for one of: L45 warrior,L43 shaman, L50 berserker, place me on anyday you wish :)

V

Vell

GoV would like to sign up a guild group for the Tuesday and Thursday raids if possible please :) And Sunday too of course :)

M

Mushy Peas

Signing up for random group 28th 31st and 3th

Mushy Peas lvl 50 Warrior

G

gorfig

ehum fix 1 thing. im not comming with zerker im comming with my savage

C

chosen

sign me up for all the raids :)
lvl 50 skald, ill be there for sure

A

Archeon

Originally posted by chosen
sign me up for all the raids :)

Like i told Gorfig, 2 weekday and you need to come for the weekend one.

EDIT - i put you in for Thursday and Friday, please tell me if thats ok and/or if you want to do a different date (providing other dates havn't been taken)

P

Pandemic

sign me up for monday tuesday and sunday random grp lvl 50 warrior or if u need it lvl 50 shammie but prefer warrior

B

bjaadi-

put Sultar (aug healer) in a random group thursday/friday/sunday :) and ill bring my robe this time arch :p

A

Archeon

Update for those that don't want to look for free days, free spots in the random groups are

Monday - 1 Healer spot,
Tuesday - 1 healer spot, 1 random slot

Friday - 1 random slot

Please remember, you need to sign up on 2 of those days and be present at the Sunday hunt. (so in effect there are 2 spaces in the random groups left)

O

old.Lythande

I'd like to sign up, I can make all 5 raids if necessary with either RM(pbt) or Savage.

C

chosen

Originally posted by Archeon
Like i told Gorfig, 2 weekday and you need to come for the weekend one.

EDIT - i put you in for Thursday and Friday, please tell me if thats ok and/or if you want to do a different date (providing other dates havn't been taken)

thats ok :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by vargen
Vintergatan signing up as a guild group.

Would be nice to know which days you want to attend, untill then i've 'pencilled' you into Thursday and Friday (and Sunday). Please inform me if these are ok or if you'd like any changed. (though bear in mind if the other guild slots for days you want are taken i'l have to give proirity to the guild that asked for specific days first)

Originally posted by old.Lythande
I'd like to sign up, I can make all 5 raids if necessary with either RM(pbt) or Savage.

I put you in for Monday and Thursday as you didn't put any preferal dates, i went on the assumption that the random group would prefer PBT as oppose to an extra damage dealer :)

Please tell me if those dates arn't suitable for you (preferably quickly as there is only one free spot on each day left, and they do seem to be going worryingly fast)

Edit - All random group (Non-seer) spaces are now filled unfortunatly, if the dates i put you in are ok please confirm this. if certain dates arn't convenient please tell me and we can discuss options (one or two people said they could play any day, hopfully they won't mind switching dates)

P.s. i appreciate the offer of being able to come on all five raids, however for the final raid to work it needs to be limited to 2 raids + the final one. Sorry

V

Vell

Archy, we've had a question on our guild forums -

You said that if you are rolling for an alt, that alt needs to be level 50. That's fine. The question is - will the first round of voting be limited to level 50's only? Obviously the non-50's will get to vote at some point in order to claim an item, but at what point will that be? From the very beginning, or later on, to ensure the best drops go to 50's?

Either way, GoV will be present, we just wanted it cleared up :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Vell
You said that if you are rolling for an alt, that alt needs to be level 50. That's fine. The question is - will the first round of voting be limited to level 50's only? Obviously the non-50's will get to vote at some point in order to claim an item, but at what point will that be? From the very beginning, or later on, to ensure the best drops go to 50's?

Interesting question, i hadn't really considered it... I think that to make it as fair and acommodating as possible i'l say just the first round will be limited to level 50's only. After that all levels can roll.

On a side note i just realised theres a chance that more than one of the same item could drop (5 Agmunder FS's would be nice wouldn't it :)). In the case of that the number of items will be stated and the highest rolls (depending on the number of items we have) will win the items.

To give an example, 3 Agmunder FS swords drop. 15 people roll for them, the 3 highest rolls will win the 3 swords.

Originally posted by vargen
Vintergatan will be there Thursday and Friday :)

And Sunday :)

M

mattsing

If there is any spot free i like to sign up 50 zerk on 2 days and ofc the last 8 fg raid. so i can vote.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by mattsing
If there is any spot free i like to sign up 50 zerk on 2 days and ofc the last 8 fg raid. so i can vote.

Signed up for Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.

The only Random group slot not filled is the Random group Healer slot for Monday, Tuesday and Sunday (This is 1 healer slot, not three)

And 3 guild group slots

Users who are viewing this thread