The Five Day TG Raid (Starting 28/07/03)

T

the_fnord

Signing up 46 mend heaer for the last randomgrp spot! :D

K

kathal_tdd

Sounds gr8 :), but I got one Q for you.
4. I reserve the right to give anyone on the raid a lotto de-modifier of –20 (which means a person with a de-modifier will only be able to /random 80, not /random 100 in the lotto)
Why??

A

Archeon

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
Why??

If sombody repeatedly breaks the rules, etc, etc. Gotta have some kind of diciplinary action and a lot of people thought the 'expulsion from the lotto' rule was a bit too hard, so this was the middle ground (reduced chances of winning).

I'm only gonna be using it as a final resort (after warnings and so on) but i will still use it if i need to.

K

kathal_tdd

Sounds fair to me. Just wanted to know :)
I will try to gather a FG of TDDs.
I will get back to you with dates if the spots are not taken.

N

noaim

Dont you think there is a big risk that some guild or friends kills councils with 2fg or something before you one of those 5 days?

What will happen then?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by noaim
Dont you think there is a big risk that some guild or friends kills councils with 2fg or something before you one of those 5 days?

What will happen then?

Well i posted this topic a week before it actually started in the hope that most of the people in Midgard would be able to see it, and know about the dates. So hopfully people that can raid TG like that won't hunt there, it would be even worse if they hunted on those dates diliberatly to ruin the fun of others. But i don't think any of the major guilds would do that.

In the event it does happen i guess the best we could do would be to move into the areas which can't be taken by 2fg (though i get a sinking feeling sombodys going to point out that 2fg can take any mobs 4fg can...).

best i can think of off the top of my head would be to either Re-schedual, Cancel the raid, or move to Trollheilm, Illvander, or DF and get drops from there. Anyone that can think of an alternative, or better suggestion as to what we could do in the event that TG has been farmed already (apart from waiting 5hr's for them to repop :rolleyes: ) please tell me.

Guess we'l just have to hope that nobody is so inclined to hunt on one of the set dates and ruin one of the hunts, intentional or otherwise.

A

Allways_

Signing up for 28/7 and 3/8.. If theres no random groups, i can bring my Guild: Ira Adversarius...

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Allways_
Signing up for 28/7 and 3/8.. If theres no random groups, i can bring my Guild: Ira Adversarius...

There are no random group slots left so it'l have to be your guild.

Again, the idea is that you sign up for 2 of the weekday hunts (whichever suit you) as well as the final one on 3/8, making for a total of 3 hunts in all.

I've put you in on 28/7, 29/7, and 3/8. Please let me know if these are ok for you (and please be advised you should bring the same people each hunt, items will be lottoed directly after the Sunday hunt and i refuse to be held responsible if a guild group has setup 3 different groups and 16 people who thought they were going to get somthing don't)

V

vesta

Signing up monday-friday-sunday.

Look at sig and tell me what char youll need..

A

Allways_

Originally posted by Archeon
There are no random group slots left so it'l have to be your guild.

Again, the idea is that you sign up for 2 of the weekday hunts (whichever suit you) as well as the final one on 3/8, making for a total of 3 hunts in all.

I've put you in on 28/7, 29/7, and 3/8. Please let me know if these are ok for you (and please be advised you should bring the same people each hunt, items will be lottoed directly after the Sunday hunt and i refuse to be held responsible if a guild group has setup 3 different groups and 16 people who thought they were going to get somthing don't)

Ye, I think we are ready all 3 days :) same ppl and that :) THanks for the quick response

A

Archeon

Originally posted by vesta
Signing up monday-friday-sunday.

Look at sig and tell me what char youll need..

Sadly all the random group spaces are taken atm, however if sombody for some reason has to back out of it you'l be the first person offered the spaces.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by splash0r
ok il be in imo

Sadly all the random group spaces are taken atm, however i added you as no. 2 on the reserve list. So if anyone backs out you'l be the 2nd person offered the spaces.

T

Tumult

TDA would like to join,

just waiting for the officers to decide when :)

A

Allways_

actually is it a bit stupid to plan a raid that sunday.. I dont know in other countrys, but in denmark the holiday ends there for almost everyone... So, if you could start the raid about 18 or so? Hope you will respect this

A

Archeon

actually is it a bit stupid to plan a raid that sunday.. I dont know in other countrys, but in denmark the holiday ends there for almost everyone... So, if you could start the raid about 18 or so? Hope you will respect this

Sorry, the second people started signing up the dates and times became unchangable, it would be unfair to those that took the time to form a group and sign up if i suddenly changed the time and thus made it impossible to keep their commitment.

On a more serious note, if you havn't noticed bookings seem to have crossed here and there and the final 2 guild group spots are on friday.

So i have the option of asking a guild to feild 2fg which would be difficult. The other option is to ask a guild group to switch one dates to Friday. However, this obviously would cause some problems so as compensation i am willing to award the group that offers to change (and does) a +10 modifer on their first round lotto rolls (giving them the ability to /random 110 in the first round, thus giving them a slightly better chance on the item they really want most). as a small token of thanks for changing their plans.

A

Allways_

Change Day

Well, If another guild Will change, so Ira Adversarius can get a spot in thursday 31/07/03 instead of Sunday: 01/08/03 we will be very happy :) Just write here, or PM me ingame.
-Thanks

A

Archeon

Re: Change Day

Well, If another guild Will change, so Ira Adversarius can get a spot in thursday 31/07/03 instead of Sunday: 01/08/03 we will be very happy :) Just write here, or PM me ingame.
-Thanks

Well the Lotto will be done directly after the Sunday raid, it was kind of compulsery. If your having problems putting a guild group together maybe you could do what some people are doing and putting together 'alliance' groups.

O

oneeyedjack

If needed TDA can join in monday, thursday and sunday with a full guild group. Im not sure we can make it with 2 full groups at friday tho. So we can be standin guild grp for monday/thursday/sunday if needed :) But we need to know a couple of days in advance if you need us.

O

old.Lythande

Btw, I found this TG-Guide, it's about as complete as they come with maps and tactics for all the named mobs in TG aswell as a loot-list.

Requires Acrobat Reader.

P

Poppet

LoM have a group for the Friday and Sunday, but you have no other free day for us to attend, anyone want to swap cos we cant attend twice of Friday .

A

Allways_

Well, maybe Ira can play sunday, but, how long time will it take?

A

Archeon

Well, maybe Ira can play sunday, but, how long time will it take?

Average 8fg raid takes between 2-3hr's (from the time when you leave Hagall) depending on how things go.

p.s. - thanks for the guide Lythande, found a few useful tips in there that should help a bit :)

P

Poppet

LoM would like to sign up for Friday and Sunday, we would love to swap another day with someone else so we can do the three hunts, we have a lot of members on holiday atm so 2 fg's might be difficult on that Friday night.

K

kasya

Hello sing me up for the days

Monday the 28th of July
Tuesday the 29th of July
Thursday the 31st of July
Friday the 1st of August
Sunday the 3rd of August

for the random groups plz

stonebridge thane 50

Users who are viewing this thread