Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Heads up for part-time viewers... wet conditions at Hungary plus a mixed grid could equal lots of excitement!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Verstappen's fucked it before he even got it around to the grid.

Yeah - looks like it may just be a steering arm- they might just get away with this... amazing!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Another Schumacher record equalled. I have a feeling the only one left standing by the end of the season will be pole/win/fastest lap in the same race (like Hamilton did today) as Schumacher has four or five more of those.

If someone had said to me back in 2006 that Schumacher would be eclipsed in just 15 years I'd have laughed in their face, but it looks more likely than not now.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Another Schumacher record equalled. I have a feeling the only one left standing by the end of the season will be pole/win/fastest lap in the same race (like Hamilton did today) as Schumacher has four or five more of those.

If someone had said to me back in 2006 that Schumacher would be eclipsed in just 15 years I'd have laughed in their face, but it looks more likely than not now.

I remember thinking the same back then. I've also thought the same about Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi as well as the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic. Everyone else just seems so far behind in terms of accolades.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Yeah - he's really turning a few heads, quite a character! I really enjoyed his dice with Leclerc during the race - I've seen the 2 of them streaming coop play on COD during the break and they get along really well - loads of respect and well-deserved.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah - he's really turning a few heads, quite a character! I really enjoyed his dice with Leclerc during the race - I've seen the 2 of them streaming coop play on COD during the break and they get along really well - loads of respect and well-deserved.

Certainly going well so far, lets see if he'll eventually move to Monaco which is something I loathe.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Grand prix was good. Great change from last weekends but still entertaining. Good strat by red bull :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nice lap by lewis. Cant believe the Ferrari's. They gonna get murdered again next week also

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So the Williams family are leaving F1 after the Italian Grand Prix :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So the Williams family are leaving F1 after the Italian Grand Prix :(

Yeah, and of an era, but I do see that James Matthews will be on the board and he's an ex-racer (husband of Pippa MIddleton too)....

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Good job Lewis. Great laps without a tow and no party mode for qually they still kick it.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good job Lewis. Great laps without a tow and no party mode for qually they still kick it.

I'm also pretty impressed with how close Bottas managed to push him. Midfield is gonna be a wild ride tomorrow (y)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Although most times not quite enough to matter, it is simply going to come down to which one of them gets away better from pole.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Although most times not quite enough to matter, it is simply going to come down to which one of them gets away better from pole.

Agreed - plus how brave they are with cold tyres and brakes on lap 1.... I think they are using DAS to decent effect at this circuit, by the way....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Great win for Gasly but what a dumb mistake from Mercedes to box Hamilton when the pit lane was closed. You could understand that maybe he didn't notice the boards on the far side of the track but the guys on the pit wall should've 100% been aware. He did well to get back up to 7th so his run of points finishes continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom