The Experiment Game

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge puts his mic and earpierce in and turns his back towards the others, having decided to use this rounds action toASK a question to their... "host"...

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
After having mumbled into his mic for a while, Iceforge turns to the others

"Yeah, perhaps we should talk about what we each asked, else we actually might end up asking the same questions to the guy... haven't gotten an answer yet, but I asked him how we could get out of here with all of us still alive! Looking forward to his reply"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*the light above Iceforges bed turns red, only Megadaves light seems to be green this round*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
"I asked him what are the chances of me getting out alive, he told me its slim..."

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
"I asked him who has the key, and he said 'it begins with Tris'."

Levin frowns, "Oh and he giggled like a little girl too. I think we're all screwed, if you ask me. Fucking nutjob, this one."

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge face does dark and tention seems to spread over his body

"bad news guys.... he made it clear we won't all get out of here alive, but he also revealed something... don't know if he intended to or not... but someone or someones in here is not here for the interest of the rest of us getting out"

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge face does dark and tention seems to spread over his body

"bad news guys.... he made it clear we won't all get out of here alive, but he also revealed something... don't know if he intended to or not... but someone or someones in here is not here for the interest of the rest of us getting out"

"This is just getting sicker and sicker. Well how about this? If there's a key there's got to be a lock. Why don't we all take our guns and whoever has ammo shoot open the lock on the door?"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*The loudspeaker crackles a bit*

"Ahe he hem...i do believe that would be a mistake. But do try, most interested in the result."

*the loudspeaker dies down again with a resonating squeak*

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Turns to Levin, his eys having gone almost dead by now from the horror of this shared situation

"Right now, I am only interested in surviving this mad thing... if your bullet bounces of the lock, and it looks pretty metalic to me, then it could hit anyone of us, guilty or innocent alike... I think we start needing to worry about the possibility of somebody being here in the room, one of us 5, who does not have the survival of the others on the agenda. I don't know about you guys, but if someone is out to kill me and the others to get out, I would rather kill that sucker before he kills me and then those of us who really want to get out of here can work on a solution!"

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin looks at the gun at his hand and then at the metallic door. His face grows darker as he realizes Iceforge is right.

"Alright. But just like that sick fuck might be lying about Tris here having the key, he might be lying about one of us being against us. So let's take it real easy here and think."

megadave

I am a FH squatter
"fuck this i want to get out of here"

*Aims gun at the lock, closes eyes and pulls on the trigger*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*a resounding boom emits from the gun as the high velocity projectile leaves the barrel of the gun, it does hit the lock and...bounces right off. As one might notice very soon, these are high power pistols with very fast projectiles. One could make this assumption by the fact, that the bullet ricochades off the walls, nearly hitting Levin, almost hitting Iceforge and MOST definetaly hitting Megadave in the leg.

Megadave falls down by the force, his knee almost completely torn*

*The green light over Megadaves bed turn red*
*All lights turn green again*

*A clap is heard from the speakers*

"Oh marvelous! And since it was his turn, i don't have to shoot him! Oh the irony. My my my...well, you'll live, for now. I'd say, maybe 3....4 rounds before you bleed out."

(Megadave, you have three rounds before you bleed out)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
((BTW, just to let you know, special events are randomised. Megadave shooting himself and surviving was about a 2% chance or so :D))

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
"Christ, this fucker is sick!" Iceforge yelled as he dove over and helped Dave up into his bed again "Does anybody know how to stop the bleeding a bit? Might as well make him live as long as possible, can't just let him die...."

tris-

not wanting to risk his life any further, tris- decides to ask another question

"too bad dave. but im afraid its every man for him self"

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin blinks at what just happened. Standing up he tears the sheets from Megadave's bed and starts ripping it into makeshift bandages. As soon as he gets some done he hands it to Iceforge before continuing. "Here dude.. try and tie it as hard as you can around the knee. We got to stop the blood flow."

When he's done, he looks up towards the ceiling where he assumes the cams must be. "Hey YOU! ASSHAT! I wanna ask you a question!"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Pulls the piece of ripped sheet around Megadave's leg and ties it up as hard as he can, hoping it will atleast slow the bleeding some and then looks at the others

"What are you asking now and what are you finding out?" Iceforge asked, very curious and wanting to know more about this prison of theirs

tris-

"I asked if the whole room is bullet proof, apparently it is. Not that i care though, my gun aint even loaded""

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
"How do you know your gun is not loaded? You've only been allowed to ask 2 questions and yet you seem to have the answer to 3... you said you asked for your chances to get out alive, and said he had told you slim... now you said you asked if the entire room was bulletproof and it was... so, how, without even checking your pistol, do you know that it is not loaded?
He said you had the key, and you claim you didn't have a key, and you now saying you know stuff without saying how you could possibly know that stuff? Smells like someone has something to hide... hell, you even seemed completely cold about megadave getting injured, possibly deathly"

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin looks at his gun. "I asked him if this is loaded, and he said yes."

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin listens to Tris's and Iceforge's conversation.

"It's true, man. You could only know two answers at this point so yes tell us; how do you know your gun is unloaded?"

tris-

"Well im assuming it aint, maybe i can try shoot you and see what happens? what do you think about that?"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Opens his box and pulls out the gun.

"I can find out real easy if this is loaded without asking any question... so, Tris, explain to me why I shouldn't..."

Points his gun towards Tris, mad look on his face

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
"Assuming? You seemed quite certain before..... and also, how do you explain him saying you got the key and you saying you aint and then being so cold-hearted at megadave getting shoot?"

tris-

"Look, I dont know about any keys. You can search me if you like but I dont know about any keys. How do you know he aint lieing about me having a key?"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
slowly points his gun downwards towards the floor

"Sorry, it is just... this room... this place... it is making me mind hurt... I feel like I am tumbling down a hill towards insanity at an amazing speed here... most most paranoid nightmares true all around me... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom