1. Golena – In place.
2. Tris- - In place.
3. Megadave – In place.
4. Iceforge – In place.
5. Levin – In place.

[Subjects in place]

[Begin waking procedure]

”Wakey wakey rise and shine!!”

The voice echoes through the room from the loudspeakers in the ceiling. The ceiling lights flicker for a moment before a lovely shade of blue flouresant light fills the small room.

People all around the room, from their respected metal slabs for beds, wake up at their own time and rub their eyes.

Everyone looks as amazed as the other as they look around the room.

There's 8 walls, a bed against each one, each bed pointing towards the center. 5 occupied beds, one empty, one wall has a door in it and one bed has a corpse of someone. He was evidently shot in the head. Everything seems metallic, a shiney metal, but metal none the less. At the end of each bed, is a small box.

Each person alive and wondering, is wearing simple gray clothes and boots.

”Where the hell are we?!”, screams Iceforge.

*The loudspeaker in the ceiling crackles a bit*

”All in due time my friend.

A few things to get things started.. All of you are here because you volunteered, but the little info i didn't give, is that all of your memories would be erased. Ain't i such a pratical joker. At the end of your bed, you'll all find a gun. If it's loaded, well...different story. Might want to ask about it. Well, that's all i really need to say about that.. you do know how to point and pull a trigger right?”

*a laugh fills the room for a moment*

”And before anyone gets any ideas, each gun has been modified to your particular DNA. So no akimbo for you! Now then, i'm not totally evil in my ways. You each also will find an earpiece and a small microphone in your box. I suggest you put them on. Each -round- if you will, you will get to ask a question. Any question really, and i will tell you the answer.”.

*the speakers crackle and squeal*

”Ah yes, one of you holds the key out of there. Have fun!”

((Rules sorta:

These are actions you can do. Each on their own turn, according to list order. Action is posted, result and questions should be sent in private.

Ask - Ask a question in private. Any question. Yes, ANY.

Shoot - Shoot someone, if you have bullets, different matter. All will see the result.

Search - Search a body(new(hint) or old) for something. Result is hidden.

How you win or not, well, that's info you don't have yet :flame:

mod:... for prod etc usual.))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And ofcourse, scream and shout and talk all you want, noone can hear you :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
And ofcourse, scream and shout and talk all you want, noone can hear you :D

OOT: When Asking a question, do we have to do it in here, like (this shouldn't count)

ASK: Do you have icecream?

Or do we send you the question we can ask when it is our turn to ask through private message?

EDIT: Bloody nice as well, got this entire SAW feel to it

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge stood up and looked around frightened at the others... "contestants" if you would... of this thing... "game" if you're sadistic enough, "experiment" if you're objective enough..... feeling the paranoia tingling in the back of his head, his mind numb.... what what it he should have known, that he had now forgotten? What was those things from his memory so fragile that had been removed. Why did he not know how or why he had gotten to be here, in this room, looking at these people. Those questions he had to find the answer for, for reasons he yet had to find out as well... frightened, panicked and with little option left for other means, he had to find those answers through speaking with the others and asking questions to this other presense, which was not there in the room with them

"So.... who the bloody hell are you guys?" Iceforge almost screamed at the others present

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll try to explain the question part better:

When it's your turn for an action(which you can perform when you want if it's your turn), you simply post ask and send me the question in private.

People will know you're mumbling into the mic, but they can't hear the question or answer.

All adds nicely to the Experiment :)

So, your turn could be:

Shoot: Iceforge

After which you CAN talk, but would be better to wait for my response. Actually preferred.

or

Ask and send the PM.

After which i'll post the roleplay'y mumbojumbo.

Or

Search: enter body here

After which i send you a PM of what you found.

There's no real reason to stop talking to go ahead, but it might get confusing.

This is to eliminate the game from stopping when i'm gone for longer periods.

Ofcourse you can't do an action without permission.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah yes *cough cough*

A green light lit up over Golenas bed. (it is now Golenas turn)

"Failure to keep in line with your turns will result in death!

*crackle crackle*

"Have a nice day."

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
"Don't you freaking shoot anybody, Golena, just... DONT!" Iceforge screamed as the green light lit up by Golena's bed "ask what the deal is which that bloody door, if anything, for I for one, would bloody well like to know how to get OUT OF HERE!!"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
(so do i only take a turn when you say its my turn? and can i only do one of the three things in a single turn?)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
((So I take it we can still post roleplay bits even when it's not our own turn? People are doing it, but it doesn't say anywhere if we can or not.))

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
((So I take it we can still post roleplay bits even when it's not our own turn? People are doing it, but it doesn't say anywhere if we can or not.))

There's no real reason to stop talking to go ahead, but it might get confusing.

This is to eliminate the game from stopping when i'm gone for longer periods.

Guess we are allowed to talk when it's not our turn.. I'm guessing we get one action each as well on our turn so get to choose one of the 3?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets try getting this started:

Search: unknown corpse

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
((As I understand it, we can only do 1 action when it is our turn and then it is the next person, if someone finds it hard to understand the realism, as they think they can just shoot when they want, there bit be something that stops you if you try to search or shoot out of time (hidden gun killing you, wouldn't put that beside Tohtori), and asking you can simply imagine getting no answer, anyway, hope Golena/Tohtori lets us know when Golena's action has been dealth with, no point in acting further until atleast it is dealt with, i.e. me asking what she found makes no sense as long as Golena doesn't know how his searching goes himself))

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing the little green light will blink round once i've finished frisking this body.

I do wonder how many people will be able to leave the room however, or how this body got that bullet sized hole in his head. I admit I feel less than safe at the moment.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge glance down, still feeling paranoid and frightened, but letting his guard down for a bit, still not trusting the others completely, but convinced he atleast has to try and trust them a bit, remain sceptical, but atleast, communication, be it true or filled with lies, would help him get answers.

"Yeah, some of the questions I am wondering right now, is first off all if we got a key that fits the door. I know someone has a key and I am wondering who and why that person is not yet speaking up, but does that key indeed fit the door? Also, I am wondering if there is anyway all of us are going to get out of here alive or only 1 of us will be allowed to get out of here.
Even if the key fits the door and opens up to freedom, I want to know if more than one will truely pass out to freedom or a hidden trapdoor will close down entrapping the rest after one leaves. Truely, this can be a prison most vicious"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(Can talk anytime. Turns are "given"(aka wait for green light). Roleplay is just fun for those who do it, just be yourself if you want, works too.

And ofcourse basic "sense" rules like, don't tak about game outside game(among yourselves alteast, ruins fun), don't edit posts etc.)

-Before the announcement even stops completely, Golena rushes over to the dead guy. He checks around for a while and leaves it be, returning to his bed.-

The green light over Golenas bed goes out.
The green light over tris-s bed is now on.
It is tris-s turn.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(And yes, the green light system came after i started the game and realised it's needed, minor bugs :D)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin sits up on his elbows in his bed, and squints against the weird lights in the octagonal room. His face is covered in 3-day reddish stub and his short cut red hair is flattened on one side as if he's slept on it.

"What the fuck...?" He looks at the others in turn and starts pointing at nothing in particular. "How did I get here? Who the hell are you guys?"

Sitting up on the edge of his bed he takes his head in his hands. "Ah, this fucking headache, I can't rem...", his eyes widen as he realizes, "I can't remember a damn thing."

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
So apparently our mysterious corpse is a Mr Smith.

He doesn't appear to have a key on him tho so I guess it's on one of you lot..

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
After taking a few moments to get his bearings, Levin stands up opens his locker. He grabs the earpiece and mic and puts them on, while mumbling something about "can't believe I volunteered for this" and "wouldn't be that stupid" and "goddamn it". He leaves the gun in his locker and sits back on his bed.

"Right folks." Levin scratches his stub thoughtfully. "Why don't we all check if we have the key, and whoever has it open the damn door and let us out of here? Whoever this freak is, I bet we can take him down between the five of us." He emphasizes the last sentence by slapping his fist into his palm.

He gestures towards the lockers. "Especially since he was kind enough to give us guns."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*The people think this is a rather brilliant idea, so they check their pockets, and lockers and find. Nothing.

Or atleast they won't admit finding anything.

Or they didn't.

Who can you really trust?*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
"Alright... the sicko is lying to get us to turn on eachother. Nice, just nice." He sighs. "There is no fucking key."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rulechange:

Any action can be posted by anyone at that particular round.

Only one action/round still.

First come first serve action based.(gotta be quick to loot!)

Special rules apply to certain situations, those will come clear later(if needed)

Deadline will be issued on all rounds(keeping round one deadline free though to learn the game)))

*the light over Golenas bed goes red and the rest of the lights go green*

tris-

"this is NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR MOTHER FUCKER"
'tris- bashes his head on the bed in anger'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*The green lights over tris-s and Levins bed turn red*

*Iceforge and Megadaves lights stay green*

(Just to ease things, i think everyone is wearing a nametag with "tris-" and other such clear fake names on them)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Levin raises an inquisitive eyebrow at Tris. "So.. you have the key then? Why didn't you say so? Get it out so we can get out of here!"

tris-

"Levin, if i had the key do you think id be sat here smashing my head off a bed?"

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
"So.. what did you ask and what was the answer you got?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom