Games The Elder Scrolls MMO

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
That looks like they ripped out DAoC frontiers and put an Elder Scrolls label on it :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will try it like I try all MMO's not holding my breath at it being remotely good though. Obviously I'd love to be proved wrong but I don't see it happening.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
4th of may you say.

I look forward to a April release of the WoW expansion then :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
4th of may you say.

I look forward to a April release of the WoW expansion then :)

Pretty sure it says 4th of April for ESO, according to Massively it is anyway :p but yes, give WoD please kkthx OR/AND EQNLandmark.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure it says 4th of April for ESO, according to Massively it is anyway :p but yes, give WoD please kkthx OR/AND EQNLandmark.

lol yeah its 4th April, not too sure why i put May, probably cause i was saying to a friend that it will probably be a May release just before they announced it. Been speaking to ppl who were in last months beta which was the pvp test and they said they hadn't had that much fun since daoc's rvr. Cyrodiil is nice and big and they enjoyed a fair amount of group vs group skirmishes before they decided to join in the castle siege stuff. I have my concerns about the game but i'll give it a try.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So it's a daoc mod because it has castle sieges?

How the fuck did you manage to post that without going "waaaaiiit a minute"?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
thats the prob with this tho, the video is all "WOOO TREBS".. really ? :/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Similarities in the castle capture as well - with a relic type object. Looks good but still not sure about the interface, never really liked Elder Scrolls control system compared to other MMO type games. Melee always felt a clumsy affair. Playing against other online people and trying to time blocks etc will be nightmare for me 130-250mS latency to an EU based server.

Tilda

So it's a daoc mod because it has castle sieges?

How the fuck did you manage to post that without going "waaaaiiit a minute"?
Its not just that. it all looks very similar to DAoC.
The way part of the wall crumbles just right. The way the trebs work, it all looks like a prettier version of daoc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I will wait a couple of months until after its released. If it hasn't crashed and burned within 6 months like every other MMO in the last 5 years I will give it a go.

At least it is trying to be different, rather than yet another WoW clone.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm definitely going to try it, since I like the elder scrolls games. It looked a little like a DAoC copy at around 1 min out in that vid, though. Reminded me of the bridges in NF, complete with the ramps going up at the side and all.
Now I hope ESO wont have classes with perma stealth. :p

twotosix.supermix

Regular Freddie
First post here in about 7 years or more... I just got a beta inv for the weekend too,, looking for some ppl to Party with this weekend and I mean that in every sense of the word ;D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup same for the stress test, got it installed just need the weekend now.

Poag

m00?
I got one aswell. Talking to some chaps in the closed beta...apparently its awful :(

Hoping they are just moppy stick in the muds

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
got it too and i hope in many ways it is like daoc cos god knows many have tried and bloody failed to capture that level of fun. GW2 came closest.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I couldn't get their stupid webform to work because of the high load and didn't bother...not that I have the time or inclination to beta test something at the moment!

Look forward to hearing about it though.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I got one aswell. Talking to some chaps in the closed beta...apparently its awful :(

Hoping they are just moppy stick in the muds

yea evreything ive heard is its a bit of a poo wow clone

will see :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Anyone know when it's gonna start? Says I don't have access to play on this realm yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom