Games The Elder Scrolls MMO

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by svartalf, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Cirventhor

Cirventhor Can't get enough of FH

Hopefully the in-game store won't go overboard with things. They usually do though, in the end.

2. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

I might give it a go a few months after f2p starts hopefully most of the kids will have gotten bored by then :p

3. svartalf

svartalf Can't get enough of FH

My guild is interested in the B2P version of this. April, is it?

4. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

might pop back in to see who is around. VR10 twig thrower for PvP and VR2 DK to finish levelling

5. LordjOX

LordjOX Part of the furniture

Should be in a week - 17th of march.

6. Chosen

Chosen FH is my second home

VR7 DK returning now! Any active guild I could join ? :)

7. Ormorof

so is the new business model any use?

8. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

Not bothered going back.

9. Ormorof

10. Poag

Poag m00?

Downloaded it when it went Free. Did a little WvW, same problems as before, but now exaggerated with more champion levels.

Played for a couple of hours, uninstalled :( Was up to VR6 before i quit originally. They just seem to have added another leveling bar to grind through that makes the already power VR10+s even more powerful. Or atleast that was my take on it from a few small scale battles and a couple of large ones.

Also, the fact you can drop any ranged spell coming at you by breaking LOS is crap. If its already in the air it should have a hit/miss rating regardless of it they are still in LOS to the caster.

11. Ctuchik

Ctuchik FH is my second home

Or the other way around, as is the case in SC2 for example. There the loser calls GG before surrendering.

12. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

The pestering emails begging me to play are getting on the pathetic side now.

13. Ctuchik

Change email on your account to one you never use, problem solved. :)

14. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

I have no idea what my account details are, I can't even remember playing it except for the beta.

15. Ormorof

Well i played the free weekend, still think its a nice fame but feels like a single player game interrupted by hundreds of "lolGandalfs" types running about

Also the other factions races running about kinda kills the immersion

16. Fafnir

Fafnir FH is my second home

PvP is still pants, the game cant handle many player in the same area. And they put up all motifs for crafting on the store...

17. ~Latency~

~Latency~ Can't get enough of FH

seen quite a few mixed reviews in this thread, from it's fun to it's terrible and omg the pvp rox / it sux.. would you say it's worth buying to play casually on a console?

edit: my pc should run it also

18. Poag

Poag m00?

The story is not Skyrim good but averagely good.

Dont pick it up to play the WvW if you are going to play casually, you either need to hardcore it or not at all.

19. Adari

Adari Part of the furniture

I didnt enjoy it in the end because of the unbalanced RvR but that may be better now. i think its pretty casual-friendly though.

20. ~Latency~

~Latency~ Can't get enough of FH

i like it so far, it's fun/different.. the starting town (daggerfall) sucks though, it's pretty drab/lifeless

21. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

Did they ever fix the silver xbow 1 shotting vamps thing? I spent weeks trying for vamp spawn to finally get it then thoroughly pissed off by getting 1 shot all the time in PVP.

22. Adari

they have made numerous changes to the game, its in a great state compared to release I think.

23. Ctuchik

That really doesn't say much looking at how horrible the game was at release. :)

That's like saying "hey the boat i bought earlier aren't sinking as fast because i patched the biggest hole in it.. (but it's still taking in too much water) " :p

24. Adari

Maybe its not for you.

25. Ctuchik

I haven't dared try it yet so i honestly couldn't say either way. Even though it's free after purchase, 55 to 80 euro is too much money to spend on a MMO that started out as bad as this and on top of that doesn't have a free trial offer.

So this is one pig in a poke i'm not prepared to buy. At least not at full price.. Maybe if it's 50% off.

26. Adari

Well, there are frequent discounts offered on steam as well as free to play weekends to try it out. I believe you just missed one. Also the game wasnt at all bad at release, it was very enjoyable but lack good and balanced end game, but it was still better end game than anything else...

27. Ctuchik

yeah i know steam has had sales on it, but i never manage to catch one. Hoping for one over xmas or new years.

28. Ctuchik

Well i got it now, 60% off on steam so figured ~20 euro was fair.

29. Adari

Good stuff! Hope you'll enjoy it. ;)

30. Ctuchik

Yeah here's hoping. Now i just need to get it downloaded, which will be hilarious on a 0.5 down line.....

Girlfriend still gets her net through old telephone wires and it SUUUUUUUCKS! :(

5.3 gig out of 29.9 gig downloaded and 11 hours to go... :/