The decline of Midgard....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Well Vampiir > Healer+BD so I suppose the end is near for thou !
Pfft, I knew that was coming at some point. :( New template with 5% matter hurts against a solo Vampiir, and didn't help I was rusty as hell from months of inactivity. :mad:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Missed this the first time over:
MesS° said:
Belomar you jumped ship yourself, mayby that had something todo with the fact, that it was more fun winning?
You where an excelent cabby, but as i remember it you didnt become really competetive untill you joined mid.
Or did I get that all wrong?
Yeah, pretty much (wrong, that is). The reason I switched realms had nothing to do with the realm balance--I needed a change. Rolled a pure support char to get groups and the opportunity to join a fixed group presented itself. Having a more or less fixed schedule and only logging in to run with the group is a lot less demanding on my much-reduced time these days than helping to run a guild and lead an alliance.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Bd+wl need more loving they never get grps :(

Seen you two days in a row running with Lockchance + 2-3 others so dunno where you got that from.

WL needs another big bang with the nerfbat imo.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Seen you two days in a row running with Lockchance + 2-3 others so dunno where you got that from.

WL needs another big bang with the nerfbat imo.

WL has had enough nerfs, they're ok now. And I presume he was grouped with guildies.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
2.The number of stealthers compared to visuals has shot up, it seems group building especially for Midgard is problematic so more are resorting to their stealthers, or more likely more of Midgards casual visual player have quit just leaving the stealthers behind. Stealthers make up 20% of active RvR.

Always been mids problem, too many ppl load up the stealther alts instead of making groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom