Nooo...

Givs real christmas music like: Wizard, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everday

:clap:
:cheers:
:drink:

A

Aoami

Darkness = Crap

Now, Last Christmas by Wham on the other hand...pwnage.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Where the hell did Teh Darkness get their lead singer from, man he must be testicularly challenged.

Wham4tehw1n :clap:

B

Brynn

cliff.jpg

IMO

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Where the hell did Teh Darkness get their lead singer from, man he must be testicularly challenged.

Wham4tehw1n :clap:
You know the 'Schlomp' advert's for Ikea? He did the singing...

:eek:

S

Sibanac

Any band that calls them selfs The Darkness and writes a x-mas song are a bunch off posers or poofters

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
You know the 'Schlomp' advert's for Ikea? He did the singing...

:eek:

Frank Skinner isnt funny, he just insults people and doesnt know how to interview, he makes crap gags based on rude words and has arkward silences with all of his guests.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Frank Skinner isnt funny, he just insults people and doesnt know how to interview, he makes crap gags based on rude words and has arkward silences with all of his guests.
If there was anything else on TV, I would have watched it. :eek:

K

Kagato.

The Darkness are utterly pathetic, all he can do is wail and whine his way through an entire song, heck with such whine skills we should introduce him to the Excal RvR forums, has anyone actually figured out what he is saying beneath all the squealing? He sounds like he's got himself caught in his zipper.

A

alithiel50

Personally, I think that The Darkness have tried to style themselves in the image of Queen... and failed abysmally :rolleyes:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old.Xarr
IM NOT FEELING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT PPL!
/e contemplates hitting Xarr over the head with a bottle of whiskey... then he'd 'feel the Christmas spirit'! :D

/e decides it's not worth the risk of breaking the bottle and wasting the precious amber liquid within... ;)

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by alithiel50
/e contemplates hitting Xarr over the head with a bottle of whiskey... then he'd 'feel the Christmas spirit'! :D

/e decides it's not worth the risk of breaking the bottle and wasting the precious amber liquid within... ;)

a well drawn conclusion my dear! =)

*runs off to find the christmas spirit*

A

Arnor

Originally posted by alithiel50
Personally, I think that The Darkness have tried to style themselves in the image of Queen... and failed abysmally :rolleyes:

yes!

thank you

B

Brynn

The darkness were played on Virgin radio ~ 2 years ago. They were Boo-ed off the airwaves. Now they are FOTM. But hahaha they have to play all the shite gigs they booked before they became famous.

oo Darkness at Peterhead (voted number 40 in the shittest towns in britain)

O

old.ST200

Barking & Dagenham was voted the worst place to live in the country. I lived there. Now I live in London. I would prefer to live back in Dagenham though, go figure.

Anyways, The Darkness are really good imo. I don't care about his voice, they are a good BAND who play good MUSIC.

C

ChillyDawg

TERRIBLE FUCKING TUNE!!!!

ARRRGGHHHH!!!

if i had a few million quid knocking about id go and buy 200,000 copies of some tune thats at number 60 or something and really fuck the system up.

DARKNESS SUCK DONKEY BALL >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom