The community Vs Dwera/Grivne

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
You need to work on your self confidence and your way of percepting things for what they are.
Many times I've just simply questioned your arguments, and got a "fu, you evil bully" back.
You have to understand that if you argue/whine in the way you do (whineposts, comments in the movie for example) people will find that provoking and voice their opinions against you.
If you're not ready, and obviously you're not, to handle that fact you should either learn how to handle it, or tone your opinions down instead of whining about harassment and feeling sorry for yourself.
This entire thread is based upon something in a game, that's what DAoC is, a damn game, and people that can't separate real life from a game most likely need to stop playing.
There lies much truth in that Derric. I do not dislike Grivne at all infact I like the guy, but if you let ppl get to you that easy you should take Derric's advice. Hope you don't take this the wrong way Grivne..

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
Yeah stop playing :flame:
yeh that post is real useful isnt it..... :touch:

maybe try and help instead of just saying that.

Grivne shudnt let it get to him like that but it doesnt take away the fact of what has been done by complete retards in making those chars

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
I've known grivne for ages and he allways seemed like a nice guy.ok in the end that I was playing he made some whine posts and shit like that towards certain persons and guilds where i wasn't very happy about but not like he's the only one who's done things like that here.anyway,like some allready pointed out,it's a game.just have fun and don't mistake DaoC for RL.
so far for my monthlly appearance here to show everyone that i'm still alive ;)
*gets another beer out of the fridge* :drink:

Tomtefan

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm well... No offense meant but seriously you had it coming. It's impossible to keep a regular discussion with you without you going (I dont really have any arguement but I'm right because I think so) and the paradoxial logic doesn't really help you either. (DAMN FOTM INFILS LESS ZERGING) then one hour later (STOP ZERGING DWERA YOU #"%&), (Just helping realmmates!).

You keep a agressive attitude which gets you into discussions about mostly everything. Mostly you get into discussions about 'teh overpoweredness of dem infils'. I even tried having a decent conversation with you despite all the rumors which circulated around you about your famed stubborness etc. The subject I chose was infil damage vs SB damage: A simple topic in essence and one which has been discussed over and over earlier. In the end the discussion came into gamemechanics discussion (actual effect of weaponskill vs weaponskill etc) and then you just went "formulas are irrelvant, I know what I see and that's what I base my statements on". Instead of posting any arguement for your cause, you just finish the discussion with "I'm right, you are wrong" and that's probably what people find irritating :touch:

If you would just stop your holier-than-thou attitude and act mature in all occasions you might get more respect from the community but currently you just appear like a irritating hypocrite which frankly is one of the worst attitudes you may assume on IRC/FH. If the mods will allow a swedish statement meant directly for him I will proceed with it: "Behandla folk som du vill bli behandlad själv".

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u do fuck all to get attention and askin ppls bla bla what music for u r movie , makin useless whine , and some generally retarded stuff cant expect ppls to love u but then its up to u if u care what some comp geek u never met irl etc think of u.

I got v splitted opinions about him he seem to have alot of 2 x moral .
1 time passed amg and skipped to add on him fightin vs a NS and then he whined 30 lines of pms cause i dont help realmm8s which other midis know i do hence Remeem Realmm8.
Another time when added on his fight vs another stealthers was like amagggggad leeeeechers irltbhimo etc.

But if u care so much what others in a comp game think of u , its time to quit and do smt else

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Well if u do fuck all to get attention and askin ppls bla bla what music for u r movie , makin useless whine , and some generally retarded stuff cant expect ppls to love u but then its up to u if u care what some comp geek u never met irl etc think of u.

I got v splitted opinions about him he seem to have alot of 2 x moral .
1 time passed amg and skipped to add on him fightin vs a NS and then he whined 30 lines of pms cause i dont help realmm8s which other midis know i do hence Remeem Realmm8.
Another time when added on his fight vs another stealthers was like amagggggad leeeeechers irltbhimo etc.

But if u care so much what others in a comp game think of u , its time to quit and do smt else
reading that gave me a headache :eek7:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:

Seeing that you just ran past, not caring about wether your realm mate won or lost without giving a helping hand pissed me off. Then, when i realised it would take over 10 mins for you to come and rezz me i got mighty pissed off.

Remem said:

that was sarcasm, seeing thats what your guild usually yelled at me.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Seeing that you just ran past, not caring about wether your realm mate won or lost without giving a helping hand pissed me off. Then, when i realised it would take over 10 mins for you to come and rezz me i got mighty pissed off.

that was sarcasm, seeing thats what your guild usually yelled at me.

Can u put in u r whinin little head that a fg cant stop at an MG to wait til u r fight with an rr2 ns is done? Sorry but dont have time and wont put entire grp in danger just cause u havent understood the solo part as stealther.

And dont gimme any shit about sarcasm its kinda funny how u make up useless shit to defend urself just admit u r an hypocrite.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Can u put in u r whinin little head that a fg cant stop at an MG to wait til u r fight with an rr2 ns is done? Sorry but dont have time and wont put entire grp in danger just cause u havent understood the solo part as stealther.

first of all, wasnt a rr2 ns, it was luon :D

second, i PMed Ostas asking for rezz, waited 5 mins for you to get back to amg from apk, then released as i realised you wouldnt come back before autorelease.

Remem said:
And dont gimme any shit about sarcasm its kinda funny how u make up useless shit to defend urself just admit u r an hypocrite.

It was said with irony.
If you only knew your guild and guild groups have yelled:
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
To me and my guildies and im sure many others too. Thats the reason i yell: DONT ADD! when i get a fg albs adding on a stealther 1on1 fight and then you come :D

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
first of all, wasnt a rr2 ns, it was luon :D

second, i PMed Ostas asking for rezz, waited 5 mins for you to get back to amg from apk, then released as i realised you wouldnt come back before autorelease.

It was said with irony.
If you only knew your guild and guild groups have yelled:
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
DONT ADD FFS!!
To me and my guildies and im sure many others too. Thats the reason i yell: DONT ADD! when i get a fg albs adding on a stealther 1on1 fight and then you come :D

Yea and how the fook can u spot the irony in a computer game u didnt use smileys or any. And then u go whine and cry for help alltime u r about to lose to brehons.
Think u bothered to whine like 10 sentences or smt to me in PM after not addin at u r fight on amg battlement.

Decide how u want it and stop the cryin.

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
SevenSins said:
Aye it's going too far.

Grivne can be a ****, but then again, who can't.

On IRC he's generally a nice guy (aslong as he doesn't meet infils, and gets killed by them XD) and this shit is going a bit too far.

Have to admit that I laughed at it, but if it only "hurts" Grivne, then I don't think I can laugh about it anymore.

People might say: "Lighten up, it's only a game, who cares.", and people say that how a person is in a game is in no-way reflected in a game or in chatrooms, well most of the times those people are wrong and people ARE like that in Real Life, which is only more reason for them to read and weep as they don't get attacked in the game, but feel attacked in Real Life too.

Now I'm not saying that this is the case with Grivne, but it feels it is, and it's going too far now really.

Just like some insensitive ***** on FH and ingame, so-called Elitists, who think it's "ok" to laugh at people for the most ridiculous things, or "diss" them because they're asking something and aren't 50 or low RR, or spend their day by making smartass remarks towards everyone and noone on IRC, people like that usually are sad ***** in real life.

Most likely someone like that is actually doing this with all the chars, and in the meantime saying it sucks.

Stop it kiddos, get a "life".

amen

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Munkyman OFC said:
If someone made a char with my name on Dissing me i would ROFL.

Yes because they would be doing something you did just fine yourself when you named yourself munkyman :)

G

Gabbe

Corran said:
OK lets keep this short.

People here dont like Dwera, they think he whines to much, sometimes that may be true at times. However now people are taking it too far.

Some stupid person, whom got idea's that it is, has made an albion character RowenaHatedGrivne. Having fun is one thing, making personal attacks at other peoples emotions is another.

Really folks, no matter what you think leave him be, dont attack him personally. Sure, make issues with what he says, but lets stop direct insults at him. The same will be adviced to him and how he speaks to others but have some thought about others feelings.

Lets for once not be a bunch of abusive fucks as alot of the community is at times and keep it at a more mature level....

P.s. sure it aint RvR post but it aimed at all 3 realms hence why it here.

Grivne is a loser irl. And he aint good at this game. Why do u even care about him?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gabbe said:
Grivne is a loser irl. And he aint good at this game. Why do u even care about him?

He's fun to chat with, a nice person, and helps you out if he can... I dunno why I would care about nice people, strangest thing ever don't you agree Gabbe?

Sarcasm if you hadn't worked it out.

Grivne is a nice guy.
Grivne whines like the rest of us.
Grivne doesn't deserve people being agressive towards him.

Can't a mod close this thread? don't want people getting on the whine wagon like many in here.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Is he becoming NR 1 sb ? then it would be the normal whiiine.

OH yes he whiiine also ingame, couldnt Grizlas 3x and so many others, dont like his whiiine /ignore works perfect both on irc and ingame, dont wanna see him rude spam etc dont dontload his movie.

If u goal is to make other players fell bad I fell sorry for u but some seem to have the need to boost there ego in funny ways.

Is just a game FFS.

Section

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like it's the whole world against Grivne/Dwera tbh.
He can be an ass too, had plenty of adds from him, and once when I added on him, I had teh whine on me :)

Grivne can be an arse too, aswell as the rest of us. Noone is better then the other.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Section said:
He can be an ass too, had plenty of adds from him, and once when I added on him, I had teh whine on me :)QUOTE]

Adds is a good thing imo.

And that whine you say, it was something like: dont add ffs! i had them! ;D
when you guys came and killed a group of albs that had added on me...seriously...thats sarcasm :D
I would never whine about realm mates adding after the abuse i took from 1 of your members for adding on a fg vs fg fight.

And havnt i also provided you with info about enemies?...

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
dwera hurts my luris :<
dont understand everyone being assholes towards griv, seeing as he is a nice enough guy.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
cant believe this thread is still here, would have thought some clever mod would have closed it by now :D

Section

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Section said:
He can be an ass too, had plenty of adds from him, and once when I added on him, I had teh whine on me :)QUOTE]

Adds is a good thing imo.

And that whine you say, it was something like: dont add ffs! i had them! ;D
when you guys came and killed a group of albs that had added on me...seriously...thats sarcasm :D
I would never whine about realm mates adding after the abuse i took from 1 of your members for adding on a fg vs fg fight.

And havnt i also provided you with info about enemies?...
'

yes mate, that's my point :)
We all act bad from time to time, but mostly I think it works out fine :)
I've only had good experience with you Grivne and hope we can keep it like that, still sorry for Bockens behavior.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Dwera is an evil backstabbing bastard guy, alas, I guess that that's just the class he plays.

He killed me twice today, but that's kind of my fault... Changing my keyboard and QB layout + playing a sorcerer is kind of asking for trouble ;-).

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Dwera may be a nob etc, but he does play SB well to be fair, and I've never seen her/him :twak: duo with a hunter or nethin, unlike Succi and Balthasar he/she :)() earns rp solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom