The community Vs Dwera/Grivne

Corran

Part of the furniture
OK lets keep this short.

People here dont like Dwera, they think he whines to much, sometimes that may be true at times. However now people are taking it too far.

Some stupid person, whom got idea's that it is, has made an albion character RowenaHatedGrivne. Having fun is one thing, making personal attacks at other peoples emotions is another.

Really folks, no matter what you think leave him be, dont attack him personally. Sure, make issues with what he says, but lets stop direct insults at him. The same will be adviced to him and how he speaks to others but have some thought about others feelings.

Lets for once not be a bunch of abusive fucks as alot of the community is at times and keep it at a more mature level....

P.s. sure it aint RvR post but it aimed at all 3 realms hence why it here.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well people just like trolling, and its usually the board trolls that whine about grivne/dwera trolling :eek:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
um i guess the complete fucking retard who made that character wont come forward.

Griv may whine a bit and make some silly posts but thats just out of order and i know for a fact rowe didnt hate griv so hope this twat deletes the character and grows up a bit

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pretty sad tbh :(

While Grivne may whine abit more then others (to a certain extent) he's in general a nice guy. If you dont listen to the QQ and have nice personal chat with him he's an ok guy.

Really sad people go this far in a game to hurt someone :/

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Regardless of any personal feelings an individual may have, thats got to be one of the lowest things I've ever seen related to DAoC.

Even if the name of the char is changed, I think the account should be banned.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Some people in daoc think the characters ingame respresent the person, i mean if they met the person in real life they hate or dislike ingame, i doubt they would be like it in person.Most daoc people are around the age of 18-24 it seems, but you get the odd ones who are in their early teens and do not realise how much they can bother people by the slightest remarks.

Spoke to grivne/dwera in alb once, he seemed like a normal person and wasn't rude at all, infact the majority of daoc players aren't bad people but you do get the odd few on pryd who act without thinking what they will cause towards the person.Maybe report that name and get the character deleted or the name changed, whoever it is they are taking things to far and seriously.Can't let a few idiots spoil such a wonderful community on prydwen, afterall looking at our rvr forums we never hardly see any name calling towards our enemies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
I do apologise for my whiny attitude at times, the only excuse i got for that is that its how i was treated when i first started playing this game and then later on using irc...People was whining at the game balance ect all the time.

Sycho - I did report it to RightNow and got an answer:
GoA - RightNow said:
Greetings,

Thank you for the report, we will investigate the issue. If the code of conduct violation is found severe enough, the offending names will be changed.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

I seriously doubt that a namechange will do any good, the characters in question is probably already deleted.

I have sent an email about it to zargar and waiting for answer.

Again, I apologise for my behaviour.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i dont get it, he doesnt whine any more then the average FH'er :SSSS

Munkyman OFC

Fledgling Freddie
i really do get sick of all this whining. feel id rather leave game if ppl cant get along... im thinking of it anyway

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
the constant attacking of grivne has gotten tedious ages ago, and im glad that some people start seeing it now.

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Grivne is one of the nicest people on Midgard, whether or not you think he whines does not excuse a personal attack like that.
Whoever is responsible for the character needs to grow up at the very least.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
i dont get it, he doesnt whine any more then the average FH'er :SSSS
you should try being in an irc chan with him :p

(and it wasnt me b4 ppl accuse me of it for being the first person to not lick his ass).

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it's going too far.

Grivne can be a ****, but then again, who can't.

On IRC he's generally a nice guy (aslong as he doesn't meet infils, and gets killed by them XD) and this shit is going a bit too far.

Have to admit that I laughed at it, but if it only "hurts" Grivne, then I don't think I can laugh about it anymore.

People might say: "Lighten up, it's only a game, who cares.", and people say that how a person is in a game is in no-way reflected in a game or in chatrooms, well most of the times those people are wrong and people ARE like that in Real Life, which is only more reason for them to read and weep as they don't get attacked in the game, but feel attacked in Real Life too.

Now I'm not saying that this is the case with Grivne, but it feels it is, and it's going too far now really.

Just like some insensitive ***** on FH and ingame, so-called Elitists, who think it's "ok" to laugh at people for the most ridiculous things, or "diss" them because they're asking something and aren't 50 or low RR, or spend their day by making smartass remarks towards everyone and noone on IRC, people like that usually are sad ***** in real life.

Most likely someone like that is actually doing this with all the chars, and in the meantime saying it sucks.

Stop it kiddos, get a "life".

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Grivne is a nice guy. Always friendly and stuff, the only thing people consider "bad" about him is that he whines sometimes, but if you want to complain about him whining too much then you haven't met me yet :flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
sighted now at apkE: grave from Grivneisakitingnoob

aye i knew about that one too, however i left it out this as it attack at his playstyle, whereas the one i mentioned is a different matter entirely. That one is bad in its own right but not as bad, however it goes to show that someone is taking time to really make him feel awful which needs sorting out.

Wether it 1 person or many i dont care, and to be honest i dont care if they people i know in game, i would rather see them banned and out of the community then for this to continue.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
aye i knew about that one too, however i left it out this as it attack at his playstyle, whereas the one i mentioned is a different matter entirely. That one is bad in its own right but not as bad, however it goes to show that someone is taking time to really make him feel awful which needs sorting out.

Wether it 1 person or many i dont care, and to be honest i dont care if they people i know in game, i would rather see them banned and out of the community then for this to continue.

I agree with you but let's get serious, this community is worse than Counter-Strike community used to be :m00:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i think personally putem all whos doing this into a enclosed arena with lvl50 chars and no attack...and let grivne sit on em with his thane!!!! :twak:

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
It really sucks tbh but not unexpected these days.

The community has gone down hill alot recently, some people forget this is actually a game :z

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I never got a thread like this when everyone blamed me :(

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
surprised no one has blamed u yet :p

tis derrics fault! <raar first one!!>

hope they find the little shites who been being like this

Corran

Part of the furniture
Derric said:
I never got a thread like this when everyone blamed me :(

aye mate but it was always your fault :)

beside you know we all luv ya really oh mighty one :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom