The community Vs Dwera/Grivne

Munkyman OFC

Fledgling Freddie
any stealther can kill a caster by running through their body... i could do it with my feet behind my head.

accept stealthers are n00b class and i hate em etc etc fortehwin imo tbh cba omg wtf? zerg bla blah blah RR Run! omfg wtf? pawned die die die BD lifetap haha ur dead deshizzle manizzle.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Munkyman OFC said:
If someone made a char with my name on Dissing me i would ROFL.

i would feel honored that someone actually wastes his time for that just for ME!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Munkyman OFC said:
any stealther can kill a caster by running through their body... i could do it with my feet behind my head.

accept stealthers are n00b class and i hate em etc etc fortehwin imo tbh cba omg wtf? zerg bla blah blah RR Run! omfg wtf? pawned die die die BD lifetap haha ur dead deshizzle manizzle.

So far all i think i seen you ever do is bitch about something, maybe be constructive for once?

Stealther class is a tough class to play well, especially if you go solo. Mainly stealthers wont drop down to the lag running through casters so far that i seen, and i got my sorc to almost rr4 now mainly solo so i should know. There are often stealthers whom put their ability above exploiting poor coding, sure there some that run through you, but they wont get far in the game by that, as more often then not they screw it up and still get mezzed. by time they purge it you ran clear and rooted them :twak:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
So far all i think i seen you ever do is bitch about something, maybe be constructive for once?

Stealther class is a tough class to play well, especially if you go solo. Mainly stealthers wont drop down to the lag running through casters so far that i seen, and i got my sorc to almost rr4 now mainly solo so i should know. There are often stealthers whom put their ability above exploiting poor coding, sure there some that run through you, but they wont get far in the game by that, as more often then not they screw it up and still get mezzed. by time they purge it you ran clear and rooted them :twak:
/cheer!

Munkyman OFC

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i bitch about zergs.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Of what i hear is that the person who did these characters got a ban, i cant say who it was simply couse i dont know...

But I hope that he/she learns leasson!

And thanks for all the kind words in this thread :) :wub:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ethild said:
So what your saying its OK for you to 'harrass' people if you get annoyed, but if someone gets annoyed with you and tries it back, you will go crying like a girl, or try to 'smack them up irl'.

See previous point about double standards ^^.

Off to pub.

so its harrasments if he clobbers a dude thats bullying him??? nice point there.... should get some more of what ur smoking.. looks like its good for ya..

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
so its harrasments if he clobbers a dude thats bullying him??? nice point there.... should get some more of what ur smoking.. looks like its good for ya..

You can't read.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
I know who made them ;o

just call this little boys mom then and tell her he's trying to be e-cool again so he will get spanked ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom