The Chinese are coming (apparently)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That can't be true, surely. It would have made large parts of the worls land mass completely uninhabitable. :eek7:

Quite true actually, even more is speculated as that's a mere "known nukes".

What "can't be true" us the ego-hippie propaganda about nuclear plants etc.

Global warming is ofcourse true(natural), but not with the spin these egoterrorists have put on them. Yes, terrorists, look it up kids.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Pfft, what a load of bollocks. The U.S is just about bankrupt, it's already lost it's AAA rating (Google it).
Just did, can't find anything but threats to lower the US's rating. No actual lowering, so google it yourself.
A war between the two would cause the complete collapse of the U.S economy and since China are currently a big creditor nation any collapse of the American economy would have a massive effect on the Chinese economy. It's just not feasible.

However, if they did have a war the U.S would win, no doubt about it. Just look at what happened in WW2. the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour and America went beserk, figuratively speaking. They threw everything they had at Japan and it wouldn't be any different today with China. Plus, and I don't know what Punishment is on about here, their tech is far superior and I don't car how many troops the Chinese can call upon, the fact is most of them would be using the Chinese versions of the Russian AK series, be it assault rifles or machine guns and compared to those at least the American armament it far superior.
Don't forget that there are an extremely large amount of U.S. civilians with guns in the house, who just wouldn't be that thankful for any country barging in and taking over.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It'll be great. Well, now we don't care about the massive human rights violations and are happy to do business with them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom