The bf material thread

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I like to think my smile is contagious.
herpes-mouth.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
Itcheh, you should become a profile coach!

Nate

FH is my second home
Loosing the will to live with the:

State something about girl
Relate to story of self
Ask something about girl

Girl replies with answer
Girl says "how about you?"

Reply about how that thing that isn't intersting is interesting.
Tell about me
Ask other thing.

Rince.

Repeat.

Kill me.

I've tried not asking a question after the "how about you?" is the only response after 2/3 messages from the same girl, it doesn't result in initiative to ask a question.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, basically, you're finding you're not hitting it off with most women?

That's a good thing.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Things will inevitably be difficult to keep going via messages beyond a certain point - it's just not natural.

If there's someone you're interested in from what you've seen on their profile, I would definitely give meeting them a go and not rely too heavily on the messages to guide you - they're really artificial and you'll only really know if someone is right by meeting them face to face. And taking a cheeky stealth shot/video of them during the date to upload to FH.

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm going to try and figure out a way to make it impossible to fire back a "how about you?" hmm...this requires some thought...what question relates to a woman...but doesn't relate to a man...

So you like shoes?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm going to try and figure out a way to make it impossible to fire back a "how about you?" hmm...this requires some thought...what question relates to a woman...but doesn't relate to a man...

So you like shoes?
Gwadien: My dick is feeling pretty large today
Gwadien: how about yourS?
Even though I just told you this on Steam, I'm going to tell you again, until you do it.

Dave just posted me a message, basically, she said hello, he said hello, how are you, she said she's okay, how are you? and he fucking moans, fuck me, I'd hate to date nate, yo.

opticle

Part of the furniture
It is pretty much impossible and "How about you?" is an inevitable response to anyone that's interested in hearing about your own answer to the (probably pretty good) question you asked. It's not a bad thing :)

Unfortunately often people don't seem to realise that they also need to ask their own questions to keep things flowing from your POV - although I know sometimes I avoid asking too many early on because I don't want to run out of "good" things to talk about later.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Reply about how that thing that isn't intersting is interesting.

It seems the one not being interested in the interest is interested in a previously interested interest instead of an interest interested by the interestee. Savvy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom