The Beatings In Iraq (Headline In Todays News Of The World)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
http://www.filecabi.net/video/british-soldiers-abuse.html

Read bout this today in the news of the world, and they blew it out of all proportion. The beginning has obviously been cut, and I'm sure those little iraqi shits did something to deserve it. Theres more videos on filecabi.net that show the kind of crap the forces have to put up with, like kids throwing bricks through windows of passing lorries smashing the windscreen possibly causing fatal accidents.

I'm sure this wasn't the best way to deal with it, but those kids are getting what they deserve, it doesn't look like they are getting seriously hurt, and I'm sure in most cases the soldiers are more reserved than they should be, especially under this kind of pressure.

The commentry however is a tad disturbing.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Camera man seemed to be getting into it a little bit :p But yeah, warranted, in my eyes, little twats are throwing bricks and shit at our Soldiers who are over there trying to make their country better..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
and I'm sure those little iraqi shits did something to deserve it.

Well.

Not really going to say what i WANT to say, but whodeserves to be beaten by three armed soldiers in a backyard?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
obviously that person does.

we dont know what they did but do you think the soldiers would waste time chasing them down and beat him for the hell of it?

there was like 10 soldiers chasing 100 people. clearly out numberd. makes sense they wouldnt run in for no reason.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The point being...

Drag a few back and then beat them senseless for what reason?

Sure, they did PROBABLY something wrong.

Sure, they should defend themselves.

No...they shouldn't do this sh*t.

Laddey

FH is my second home
And i join the army on the 6th march :worthy: yay

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
The point being...

In my view they weren't being beat senseless...

tris-

old.Tohtori said:
The point being...

so do you think those people will of learnt a lesson by running away free? that they would go home, drink tea and discuss what they did wrong?
imo, they would come back and do it again knowing there is no drawback to it.
also imo, the only way to deal with violent people is with violence its self. they really are not in a frame of mind to sit and discuss what they did wrong.

and out of interest, why are you self censoring your self (not posting what you want to post)?

Tilda

I'd say just load up on rubber bullets and let rip.
Then the whole croud feels the pain and they can justify it by saying they were breaking up a riot.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
DocWolfe said:
http://www.filecabi.net/video/british-soldiers-abuse.html

Read bout this today in the news of the world, and they blew it out of all proportion. The beginning has obviously been cut, and I'm sure those little iraqi shits did something to deserve it. Theres more videos on filecabi.net that show the kind of crap the forces have to put up with, like kids throwing bricks through windows of passing lorries smashing the windscreen possibly causing fatal accidents.

I'm sure this wasn't the best way to deal with it, but those kids are getting what they deserve, it doesn't look like they are getting seriously hurt, and I'm sure in most cases the soldiers are more reserved than they should be, especially under this kind of pressure.

The commentry however is a tad disturbing.
You sickens me. Guys like you are truely a disgrace to the human race :puke:

tris-

Chap said:
You sickens me. Guys like you are truely a disgrace to the human race :puke:

just say it how it is man!

dont backup anything you say though. just spew shit, its the best way.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Serves them right

Doesnt show the grenades coming over the wall though ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
so do you think those people will of learnt a lesson by running away free? that they would go home, drink tea and discuss what they did wrong?
imo, they would come back and do it again knowing there is no drawback to it.
also imo, the only way to deal with violent people is with violence its self. they really are not in a frame of mind to sit and discuss what they did wrong.

and out of interest, why are you self censoring your self (not posting what you want to post)?

I don't think people should NOT be taught a lesson. Just beating them isn't the right answer.

In some cases it's the ONLY option, not in this. Throw the kid in hold up for a night and trust me, that changes them if their not hellbent on fighting.

If they are, then beating them will only fuel the anger.

Hard point to explain i think.

I censor myself by holding back for a while instead of going "omg wtf you sickbastard *gurgle gurgle*", and answering with some sense.

One thing i wanted to ask: If those were iraqi freedom fighters, beating on english kids...would you react the same?

Chap

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:
just say it how it is man!

dont backup anything you say though. just spew shit, its the best way.
So by beating up defenceless children is the way. I hope to see another bloody sunday sometime soon. History repeaing itself and still some people that cant remember what happened.
The democracy is working as intended. You are the one defending our democracy by beating up defenceless children. My kinda hero!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
is it just me or does the voice sound like it was added on to the film rather than being recorded by the film?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Chap said:
So by beating up defenceless children is the way. I hope to see another bloody sunday sometime soon. History repeaing itself and still some people that cant remember what happened.
The democracy is working as intended. You are the one defending our democracy by beating up defenceless children. My kinda hero!

Aye they're so defenseless they can get away with carrying guns? You forget the iraq army employs child soldiers. Its not us to blame, its them for getting their children involved in the violence.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
DocWolfe said:
Aye they're so defenseless they can get away with carrying guns? You forget the iraq army employs child soldiers. Its not us to blame, its them for getting their children involved in the violence.
Im not apart of us or them. Its you and them. Crazy war with no purpose other than the oil. So beat up defenseless children, coz its their own fault they chose to live in a country America invaded. They could just have been born somewhere else. And tbh what I jsut saw was torture and a violation of the human rights, which we hold sacred. Sickens me too see "well" educated people commending torture.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lol...

I bet if coperal(sp?) punishment was brought back to the UK, we wouldnt have all this crap that we have now, with racists, happy slapping and all that shit

Give coppers the right to give cheeky little shits a clip round the ear if they get out of line

Laddey

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Give coppers the right to give cheeky little shits a clip round the ear if they get out of line

They don't have the right, and they still do. Don't you worrie about that

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Camera man seemed to be getting into it a little bit :p But yeah, warranted, in my eyes, little twats are throwing bricks and shit at our Soldiers who are over there trying to make their country better..

I would probably kill you irl if I would meet you...fucking american thinking

Laddey

FH is my second home
amase said:

Kill your double post. He's right and he's wrong, they're throwing bricks and shit and we're trying to do good but they never deserved a beating like that.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
What makes it right for english or american to be there in the first place? Do we in the west have right to invade any country when we feel like it?
AS I see it they are just doing what danes did under ww2 against germans

Laddey

FH is my second home
Chap said:
What makes it right for english or american to be there in the first place? Do we in the west have right to invade any country when we feel like it?

I'm not clued up on this kinda' stuff. I see/hear they're trying to sort the shit out and they're getting stuff thrown at them, innocent journalists are getting there heads cut off. Maybe we started it by invading in the first place.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Due to their training a soldier is a lethal weapon by itself. They should keep their personal feelings out of it. They should've thrown the brats in jail as prisoners of war and emptied a couple of beanbag bullet magazines on the crowd. They sorted it it the wrong manner and in my opinion they oughtto be dishonorably discharged from the military.

wether or not the brats deserved it or not... Yes they deserved some punishment but no they didn't deserve THAT.

and the camera man should be locked up aswell...

Laddey

FH is my second home
They will get a DD (dishonourable discharge) if they get found out and probably prosecuted by the military. Sent to jail for a while, it's like ABH section 20 harsh time in jail for that.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:

haha, making their country better, how fucking naive can you be?

Nothing to do with wanting their oil?
I guess training Islam Karimov's troops who then go onto gun down pro democracy protesters, in between torturing thousands of people is Britains way of helping out the people of Uzbekistan?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
amase said:

Saying stuff like that on a forum is sad.

On topic: I've seen people get beat up a LOT worse then any of the people in that video on nights out in the town. Not quite sure why everybody is getting their panties all bunched up because of this.

Only one who should get slapped for this is the camera man 'cause he seems to be getting awfully "excited" over all it.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
Crazy war with no purpose other than the oil.

Yes cause there is plenty of oil and it's not like it's running out or anything there is plenty of it to go around for 1000's of years more ... not worth fighting over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom