The average smoking daoc player

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
If he's allergic to pizza, he should just die anyway :)

So now we hate smokers AND people who are allergic!

Sharma(like shame but younger) on you!

O

old.Tohtori

About the "look of smokers" factor. Here's proof that cigs/stuff make you look cool:

SMOKER:
smoker.jpg

NON-SMOKER(nothing personal Amanda..you just teh silly):
funny-amanda.jpg

And just to make a point clear...

smoker.jpg

So in conclusion...

Teh Seel wins! :D

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Ala
u r so annoying :rolleyes:

I know, it's one of the few redeeming qualities I have...

seriously tho, I honestly couldn't make sense of your posts...
(tho I'm not entirely sure if translating it to english will solve anything concerning the actual sense it makes ;) )

J

Jonaldo

hahahaHAHAHAHA!!! ALL YOU SMOKERS ARE GONNA DIE ONE DAY!! HAHAHAHA

hrmm

ok I'll get me coat.

A

Ardrias_Mid

I hate quite a few more groups than smokers Tothori, so dont feel special!

And like... that woman walking around virtually naked, in what looks like late fall to me, that just looks braindead :|

Anyhow! Smokers suck, I don't.
I win.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I hate quite a few more groups than smokers Tothori, so dont feel special!

And like... that woman walking around virtually naked, in what looks like late fall to me, that just looks braindead :|

Anyhow! Smokers suck, I don't.
I win.

Rather the scadly chick then Amanda(tm) :p No matter what nuclear scientist Ammy there is....

Smokers suck, how it works. You suck too, just not cigarettes. :D

A

Ala

Originally posted by Belsameth
I know, it's one of the few redeeming qualities I have...

seriously tho, I honestly couldn't make sense of your posts...
(tho I'm not entirely sure if translating it to english will solve anything concerning the actual sense it makes ;) )

Do you actually play ??
..and you type every word out in full??

My excuse/reason/eternally mindblowing orgasmic way of typing is because I am tired... tired of it all... a day of hayfever and general f*ck it's and I can type in Her Majestys English...... but why should I?

As for the sense ... some people understand me and others never will.

(btw I'm saying all this is a mellow going to sleep any moment kind of voice)

I'm an angry young woman today. Ho hum:p

O

old.Tohtori

I've taken as a challenge to write everything in full :p

People don't like ingame though when i write *laughs out loud*

So i just *laugh* :D

Her majesty's england is no place to live, or to type the "magnificant" language fully. Hey, they have spotted dick as a dessert name...how grand can the language be :p

EDITx2: Oh and Bels darling. She said:

What's there to test(not proove)?

Smoking kills.

Makes a lot of money for people.

End of story.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
EDITx2: Oh and Bels darling. She said:

What's there to test(not proove)?

Smoking kills.

Makes a lot of money for people.

End of story.

thanks...
I really couldn't make that out :)

O

old.Xarr

i remember those old smoking commercials from the 50's and 60's

stuff like:

50 million smokers can't be wrong™

and stuff like that...

funnay

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Back in the 50s, they could tell if you were a commie spy if you didn't have a pack of Malboro in your pocket! True story!!11 <-- (adds the 11s for effect)

The scantily clad woman in the first photo didn't really do much to help your cause, Toh! She looks like a skanky...umm, skank! :p Find a better photo! I'd do it myself but my hands are cold and I can't use the keyboard properly anymore.

E

Ekydus

Way to put your point across Tohtori.

Smoking can't be related to a pizza. Like someone is going to be sat all day, eating a slice of pizza every 30 minutes.
Smoke hangs about too, the smell of pizza leaves fairly fast.

Oh and pizza > cigarettes. Anyday.

So... apart from "smokers like to smoke" I really can't see why anyone does it. It's fucking stupid and should be made illegal.

B

Belsameth

the way I see it most of you none smokers are FAR too uptight and stressed out, which is quite bad for your health...

relax, have a smoke, and just agree to disagree. nothing but flaming comes out of this anyway

S

Sharma

the way I see it most of you none smokers are FAR too uptight and stressed out, which is quite bad for your health...

relax, have a smoke, and just agree to disagree. nothing but flaming comes out of this anyway

Hehe, thats a cracker. :D

O

old.Xarr

i don't mind smokers at all. this is probably partially because i smoke myself from time to time when having a beer (beer+smoke=heaven) :p

i can think of a few things alot worse then smoking you can do to yourself...

C

Cush

As a guy said..

Im almost straight edge. Im a vegetarian, and i only smoke when im drunk.

Wonder if he had gotten it right :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I had an argument so logical and funny that it would BLOW YOUR MINDS!!!

...but then the thread was closed...and I forgot what I wanted to say. :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Xarr
i can think of a few things alot worse then smoking you can do to yourself...

putting a loaded gun to the head and pulling the trigger is alot worse, and i dont recomend it to anyone.

L

Laston

wow this is a friggin rabbit....

i was on page 5 when i was done it was page 9... god damn rabbits :p

anyhow my friends mother smoke... you ever went to a smokers house? it stinks, smoke, and a lot to... it goes into the walls so when he/she leaves you have to clean whole house (erf forgot eng word) ohh and isin´t smoke you blow out more dangerus due to the fact it´s more concentrated?

i don´t like smoking but i won´t take your cig just cause i think it´s ´bad´ for you ;)

J

Jiggs

lol, i never saw this thread :p

well i've nothing to say 'cept giving up smoking was the best thing i ever did.

smoking is a mugs game :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ekydus
Way to put your point across Tohtori.

For fu*ks sake "light up" man. I was only taking a piss...

If i wanted to argue with you(which is futile as smoking in your opinion) then i would do it seriously.

Can you say *yawn* allready?

Like Bels said, agree to disagree and as i said earlier:

Can't understand your point, you can't understand mine but i'm willing to respect it.(about so and so)

T

The Real Redi

heh! i went away to do that sleeping thing - you know, that activity i do between smokes :rolleyes: and this thread had gone from page 2 to page 6...

incidentally, i haven't read it all, but i see where this is headed - big spiral down, until the ANTI-smokers rally an army to destroy the hated "self-harmers", as their argument about passive smoking is so lame it needs to be shot. Eventually, in 30 or 40 years, all the NON smokers will decide that the newly formed "Anti Smoking Section, Hell On Lame English Smokers" (or A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S for short) are far too militant, and that smokers seemed much nicer company and more laid back than anyone else, and side with them. :clap:

Fact: Unless locked in a tiny box, with a 40-a-day habitual fag-chuffer, you will suffer more harm from standing in front of an air conditioner when your hot. To complain that I, as a smoker, am killing others with my poisoned smoke is just fucking laughable. I step out of my door every day and take a lung full of air that would harden some of your lungs in hours. I live in London - here, Anti smokers drive around in their shit-beltching-death-chariots, cunningly disguised as cars. They run on a NON-RENEWABLE energy source, which is drinking the life out of this planet, and in return, we get clouds of invisible, choking smog.

Nice one - i do it in my own personal space, more often out of doors, and more often "seasoned" by my local "greengrocer", but you choose to trundle around, farting your Anti-Smoking message to anyone who'll listen (usually only more Anti's), covertly slaying thousands as they're lungs burn from you're wagon...

it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world, and we all live in it - I don't want a war!! Lets all sit back, smokers blaze one up/non's... have a coffee or something equally as addictive ;)

be well all - im orf to work in Vauxhall, where i have cigarette breaks for the fresh air :great:

Users who are viewing this thread