The Apprentice

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You prompted a guess and my money's with her :)
What say the rest of the Freddies...

What say you?? Also, provide facts behind Russell's statement if you can...

russell

FH is my second home
The tiny skinny doll like one. She is in the shadows atm I think -mind you I may have been making tea and totally missed her epic centre stage moment.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Right man went tonight, no excuses and he knew it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
His team were fucking awful though, bunch of individual ego's. But yes, he needed to go, no attempt to even try and reign them in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They're all awful except the Irish dude. How they get anywhere is beyond me.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
"ok, I'll give you the penny" lol.......

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Melody is gone, thank fuck for that, each time she opened her mouth it made her less hot.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Next weeks episode looks horrific.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Melody is gone, thank fuck for that, each time she opened her mouth it made her less hot.

Personally, each time she opened her mouth, I wanted to put my willie in it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i like that 'were' discussing The Apparentice with the thread starter stating he fingered some asian chicks best mate.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Hate the apprentice, hated Melody, glad she's gone but I'd fuck it so hard.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you cant hate her that much then can you, you dirty bird....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not happy.

Cannot believe that bullshitter won, fucking joke. The e-learning system was obviously the better business plan and yet he took the other guy because he already had a nail file that was selling well in America. Bullshit, it was supposed to be on the business plan presented, not the other things the guy might come up with.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
They barely told us anything about the e-learning system, but it was clear that Jim hadn't done any research on whether or not schools would be willing to pay for it. Sounded like a dud to me, no idea why you think it had any merit.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They barely told us anything about the e-learning system, but it was clear that Jim hadn't done any research on whether or not schools would be willing to pay for it. Sounded like a dud to me, no idea why you think it had any merit.

e-learning systems are hugely popular with kids, it is a great way of engaging them because it is in a format they actually enjoy rather than a sit down class being taught by a teacher at a pace that will not suit all the students. Then you have the entrepreneur aspect of it using Alan Sugar as a figurehead to front it mass market. Junior Apprentice was hugely successful, kids know who he is and they know what The Apprentice is all about. Using a strongly established show plus a well known and highly successful businessman to get more kids interested in business is a very worthy goal. As a buisness it was never going to make billions but priced right, given plenty of exposure and rolled out to enough schools there is a very viable business there.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
e-learning systems are hugely popular with kids, it is a great way of engaging them because it is in a format they actually enjoy rather than a sit down class being taught by a teacher at a pace that will not suit all the students. Then you have the entrepreneur aspect of it using Alan Sugar as a figurehead to front it mass market. Junior Apprentice was hugely successful, kids know who he is and they know what The Apprentice is all about. Using a strongly established show plus a well known and highly successful businessman to get more kids interested in business is a very worthy goal. As a buisness it was never going to make billions but priced right, given plenty of exposure and rolled out to enough schools there is a very viable business there.

Do you have difficulty answering questions succinctly?

It doesn't matter what kids like or don't like. Schools would need to pay for this stuff, and they don't have enough money as it is.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Is it over? Good. Shower of twats the lot of them. I watched that fast food episode last week and wanted to punch each and every one of them ("Caraca's"? FFS. Columbus was British? Fucking morons).

NB. Reading the thread here, I've no idea what the "e-learning" proposal was, but I launched the most successful e-learning service in Ireland last year. Trust me, there's no money in it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I still think they're all legends in their own lunchtime. Jim's pish wouldn't last two minutes in my place, perhaps in a sales team.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Is it over? Good. Shower of twats the lot of them. I watched that fast food episode last week and wanted to punch each and every one of them ("Caraca's"? FFS. Columbus was British? Fucking morons).

NB. Reading the thread here, I've no idea what the "e-learning" proposal was, but I launched the most successful e-learning service in Ireland last year. Trust me, there's no money in it.

I'd have named my pies after famous British serial killers, which is probably why I'll never be allowed anywhere near any TV show.

"Can I get two Rose Wests with peas and gravy, a Yorkshire Ripper (hold the mustard) and three Tony Blairs please?"

See what I did there? Political satire at its finest! :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Jim didn't win because his idea wouldn't have made any money. Jim came up with something he thought Lord Sugar would like, but as Sugar said he wants to make money out of this as he "already does his bit" I think he said.

Thought the best moment was Margaret picking up on Jim's use of cliches.

Margaret : Tell me something about yourself, and don't use a cliche.
Jim : With me, I am exactly what it says on the tin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom